Jared Leto talks about missing Joker scenes

Why the FUCK did Ayer/WB do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marvel double agents

wtf why would they do that

He was a pretty great Joker desu

The scene where he and Harley dive into the chemicals was glorious.

WB would be idiots to not restore the deleted Joker footage on the Blu-Ray

Has this bombed yet?

It was their joker moment. Just like that time I didn't send a Christmas card to my extended family
ABSOLUTELY MAD

WTF i hate warner brothers now~!

wtf I hate marvel now

>My Chemical Romance
>glorious

Why was Soo Sai Skwad working with 10+-year-old pop culture?

Because not everything put on film is good, he's a hack riding a meme reputation and can't carry most of a film on his own as originally planned

not known yet but i'm hearing good things. my theatre was packed full

wtf I hate this meme now

>$20m thursday
>$70m friday
>$50m foreign

it's going to make more than ghostbusters by tomorrow

wtf i hate hiveminds now

What the fuck did he say about My Chemical Romance?

he was making a yoke

becuz dey dived into a chemical vat

and it was romantic

Yeah but but so did Batman V superman and I doubt people will care about that ten years from now. Not to defend cuckbusters. I want SS to fail for other reasons.

christ he is so hot. its just not fair..

I'm too tired for this shit
I'm sorry user

>film 40 minutes of joker
>only use 7

AYER IS THE REAL MADMAN!!

LETO IS GONNA FREAK!

you wear those gay victorian dresses faggot?

if you want to meet up to fight lets do this shit bitch

bvs had a shit second weekend because the movie is 2 hours of nothing then 30 minutes of bland action

ss wont have as big of a dip because it wont open as big and the movie is almost entirely action

it's ok buddy

They're literally two different opinions my dude.

I feel like the movie would've been much better with more joker in it but that doesn't excuse the shit action scenes, shit direction and shit sense of danger, seriously the enemies are power ranger tier

No, I was just confused. Calm down.

6/10 bait made me reply

If it makes you feel any better he's a manlet.

The pacing was horrible.

I actually groaned when they had a third gun fight action scene after 2 others in a row. I think the only quiet moment in this film was when Harley was in the elevator and they even turned THAT into an action scene.

>tfw we could have had a scene with Will Smith interacting with Joker but WB cut it out
THE FUCK...

>"What kind of messed up clown are you!?"
You can only imagine what Smith would have said

"damn, u white people always know crazy sheeeitt"

I think Marilyn Manson could have easily played the Joker.

Low energy

ehh
Not necessary.
His pressence was felt, amd it was great. Sometimes less is more.

They had to cut something and he had nothing to do with the plot so it made the most sense to cut his stuff out

moobie wouldn't have been better even with the missing scenes in it.

So? He was still false advertised as hell of being in this

>10+-year-old pop culture
underage fuck off

in other words...

>I looked like a stupid faggot playing this character

How does it feel now that your universe was just busted beyond repair while it was still layed up in the hospital?

it's WarneBros, should have learned with BvS ya niggas.

Will Smith wanted it to be his movie.

>why did they do this
>here's why
>So?
It's pretty obvious.

Smith didn't over do his performance. Yes he is a main star but the other actors got lots of shine too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

where BvS ultimate cut makes a 1/10 movie 30 minutes longer, I think an R Rated cut with all the deleted shit could bring a 5/10 mess to at least a 6.5. WB could finally be on par with thor 2 Hulk 2008 and Age of memetron

They're rushing this DCEU so they pack too much shit into every movie, it's the reason man of steel was the best of the three, it actually felt like a single movie instead of trying to set up a bunch of characters.

They'll probably do the same shit they did with BvS and release some three-hour kino director's cut or some shit

WELCOME TO ERF

Fuck off retard

The only thing I dislike about this joker is the tracksuit shit.

Manson's a faggot who's long past his time. The only appropriate thing for him to do now is find a cold dark dank room to slowly die in.

But it's the same meme

do your part and report

>give ayer free reign to make his movie since DC is riding pretty high on all their DCEU hype
>BvS comes out and gets rightfully trashed
>WB hits damage control button and forces ayer to change his movie in a misguided attempt to course correct
>we get this garbage film

By the sounds of things most of the "experimenting" probably didn't pan out or fit with the movie.

I hear there's several cuts of the movie that exist.

To be fair it sounds like his original film might've been worse.

>Smith didn't over do his performance.

But it sure was tailor made for him

"DATS GANGSTA!"
"WHITE PEOPLE THAT SHIT!"

Bravo Ayer.

hey guys, what if the character of the Joker in general is a lame, retarded idea, and the only time it was any good was because of some superb acting on the part of Ledger?

I doubt it.

leto's had potential. If the movie's focus was one the squad vs him, it would have probably been a million times better.

What if people just tried acting?

all these apologists

>BvS gets rightfully trashed

um, no. there was nothing rightful about it.

Best part of that interview is leto shitting on ledger joker and ralking about how actors dying make scenes better and shit wouldnt get cut.

You are dumb and you probably smell bad.

BvS theatrical cut: 7/10
BvS Ultimate cut: 9/10

user, please. Stop fooling yourself.

>Why the FUCK did Ayer/WB do this?
Because, based on all the articles about the joker theres been around, it doesn´t take a genius to know that Leto clearly´s been out of control in fleshing out his character on set, and Ayer allowed it because he felt there was cool potential, but in the end it never fit into the finished movie

>it doesn´t take a genius to know that Leto clearly´s been out of control in fleshing out his character on set, and Ayer allowed it because he felt there was cool potential, but in the end it never fit into the finished movie

Oh the Paul Feig school of direction huh?

yeah, no. It's pretty clear that they shifted the tone of the movie and pretty much changed the second half of it after the reshoots.

actually think FF Coppola did it first, with the monologueing for Col. Kurtz

this tbqh

I disagree
BvS theatrical cut: 6/10
BvS Ultimate cut: 6.5/10

>suicide squad
>a 5/10 movie

Probably because they didn't want to make it a Joker movie.

probably their biggest mistake then.

Just because they did many scenes, doesn't mean the scenes were any good.