Sub Sup Forums, what's got you fucking pissed tonight. Get it out and let us hear it

Sub Sup Forums, what's got you fucking pissed tonight. Get it out and let us hear it.

I am fucking sick of my classmate in english 102 constantly talking about fucking swords and interrupting the instructor. Every student in the class gets a grim look on their face when he starts to talk. I want to murder him.

I finally get a girl's number, hit it off, ask her out. Then find out she's asexual.

My fucking asshole stepdad sleeps in the fucking living room so I cant go downstairs to the fucking kitchen to eat a fucking snack, this is fucking bullshit every fucking night I get hungry but I cant go eat because of that fucking asshole. Fuuuuck

Asexuality doesn't exist. The human race's sole purpose is to reproduce. She'll come around.

I sure hope so user.

I'm pissed that faggot threads like this gain traction

Luckily anyone who gives a fuck had abandoned you morons

Use one of his katanas to murk his faggot ass mang

Similar situation. I sleep upstairs and my parents sleep downstairs. Once it passes 11 pm, I can't go downstairs at all, meaning the kitchen is completely off limits. They can also hear me in their room if I walk anywhere upstairs so I'm also restricted to my bed. It fucking sucks.

Conspiracy theorists
The fucking special snowflakes of the schizophrenic right

Why? Does he give you shit for eating a snack? Fuck him, go get something to eat if you want.

I'm tired of a girl in a bunch of my classes that kisses every professor's ass to the point that the professors would have to be absolutely retarded to not realize it. Yet every professor fucking loves her. She's their favorite student. It makes me sick. I hate ass kissers with a burning passion.

He gives me shit just for eating during the day like a normal person, he'd get fucking pissed if I went downstairs to get something to eat at night. Fuck him

Yeah dude I feel your pain, it does fucking suck. Im 20 and im finally getting my first job, im going to save up and move out as soon as possible. Sick of this shit.

Fuck anyone who identifies as a 3rd gender.

I'm a senior in hs so I'm going to college next year and although I'll have to deal with a roommate at least I won't have to deal with the bs restrictions my parents put on me

The sad thing is that there are lots of conspiracies which turn out to be true. I mean, clearly the Martians used a MASER to destroy the WTC, but the JFK thing was weird as fuck.

Fuck my brain for not working right. Sure my parents made mistakes, just like every others and their kids turned out fine. Why is my brain too weak to handle their abuse?

my fucking parents took my fucking computer because i "can't be trusted" to make the right decisions with it. i built the goddamn professional pc with my own two hands and $3000 budget. they took my phone and laptop, too. i swear i need to move out already

You're lucky you finished most of your academics, I failed half my classes because I would skip class to go get laid and get my dick sucked by some toxic bitch. She was pretty hot tho but not worth screwing up my academics. I recently enrolled back to school at some adult education facility, yeah it blows but I WILL get my fucking diploma cuz fuck welfare life lol

How old are you and at least you still have wifi and a device to post on this thread. Just quit going on cp and stop playing so much games for long periods of time you NEET and then your parents will hop off your Dick

I've always been very motivated in school so I was able to maintain a 4.5 GPA. I was tempted to just skip class and not do any of my work plenty of times but I powered through it and I'm glad I did so I can escape my parents. I don't think I'd be able to tolerate living with them any longer

no, it was because of a specific reason

Ordered a fucking phone, because im using a really broken HTC since my samsung broke down like 2 years ago.
Phone arrived, setup gmail account, see there is an update. Did the update before transferring all my files, etc.
>update failes
>phone is bricked, gets stuck on boot
>support makes a remote control session on my PC to try to flash the OS manually
>phone ain't even booting up now
>support guy says i have to reship phone, ill get an email in a few minutes
>support guy disconnects, i delete the programm
>PC starts to act all weird
>huh, i seriously haven't installed anything in the past 2 weeks - only that remote control program that i already deleted
>firefox closes
>some chink UCbrowser or something opens up the whole time while all 'regular' programs i had open close down
>suddenly my whole taskbar is getting full because some programs open and start to download and unzip some shit on my PC
>panic, pull the plug on my internet
>restart windows, use malwarebytes in safe-mode
>2.400 infected files
>took 5 restarts to get rid of everything
>start windows normally
>scan again
>mid-scan firefox opens on some chink website
>spent next 3 hours getting rid of chinese malware some faggot installed during remote support

back to the phone
>ship phone back
>5 days later, they finally send out a replacement via DHL
>look on tracking, ohh, it's in my country now - a city away
>think that it's probably there in a few hours
>"delivery by the end of the day"
>except it's not
>phone got shipped to France because someone fucked up
>then they shipped it to Belgium, because someone fucked up
looking at the time and date, it should be in my country a few hours ago - but they probably shipped it to a wrong country again

TL;DR
>buy phone
>phone gets bricked fresh out of the box during an update
>support session fucks my PC up with malware
>replacement phone gets shipped out via DHL, is almost at the destination BUT get's shipped to a different country
>twice

meanwhile the HTC battery lasts like 5 hours, the screen is broken, the whole back by the battery is dented, the camera is out of focus the whole time, it lags and overheats terribly. I suspect the battery is fucked up as the whole back of the phone is bent and dented, i suspect it'll give me cancer soon because my palms cribbly after holding the phone for more than 2 minutes lol