Intense diaper fetish thread

Intense diaper fetish thread

Wearing a wet bellissimo now. What's intense about this thread?

Plastic preschool here.

Don't really know what's intense. Just wanted to give the thread a spicy flavour.

Tasty ;) I've talked to you before several times on here - I recognize your pics. You're from the UK. Found a mommy to play with yet?

Hi, not really no.

So. U guys take nasty shits and piss in your pants? Then it gets u horny..don't get it?wth

Awe, well keep at it my man.

>So. U guys take nasty shits and piss in your pants? Then it gets u horny..don't get it?wth

Yeah - fetishes are hard to get. Not OP here, but I don't take shits. I only wet them. And yes, it gets me off.

do you mind if I cum to your soggy bum?

not at all; as a matter of fact, have another, even soggier pic of my bum

And if you'd like to see a particular angle i can look in my folder if I have a pic like that

I just wanna see more of all of you

I love boys in diapers, it's cute

allright.

lets have a peek inside

any further inside than this the pics don't go.

awww you are such a tease

sorry

i'll just come over there myself to change you so I can see

;)

Me Kik anyone pierox92

ok

now we talkin

>medical diaper
noty

Is showing your butt off limits too?

got you

im a tgirl into abdl living in the uk

This thread

tfw photos of you in a diaper
I wish somebody would login to my facebook and upload them for my friends to see

moar soggy bottoms

Do you guys ever get diaper rash?

sometimes, ya lol. but it's rare

Do you ever worry about getting in an accident or something and you're at the hospital and then they're removing your clothes and you have a diaper on? Idk that's what pops into my mind

I think that sometimes but I'm more worried when I am wearing around some friends and something happens and it becomes obvious I'm wearing. Medical professionals I don't know who've seen so much worse isn't as big of a fear.

Yeah I guess that would definitely be a more likely scenario

Wearing a tena maxi here, still clean but it's going to be wet soon, and maybe even more.
Am I late for the party?

Yeah, I guess that medical professionals would think you suffer of incontinence, nothing to worry about.
With friends, on the other hand...

It's very rare. You just have to change yourself at the proper time and maybe use some cream

24/m here and diapered up. dry for now but need to go and im trying to hold it.

Same age and situation here. What are you holding?
How lond have you played with diapers? How did it start?

why is this a fetish

>why is latex a fetish
>why are balloons a fetish
>why is pouring hotglue over small anime figures a fetish

fuck knows

#1, i dont into messing. and since i was around 15 or 16, but fake ones for even longer i guess. as for how it started, i started by making fake ones i wouldnt mess and eventually got real ones.

safety and comfort, teasing and humiliation, control and domination, some might just like how they look or some might be into bodily fluids. usually some combo of the above.

moar?

Any cute poopy boys here?

autist scum

You be a poopy boy!

Daddy needs his boy please

I'm a boy, do I count?
I'm this one: