Long Time Ausfag shit poster on Sup Forums here

Long Time Ausfag shit poster on Sup Forums here.
recently me and my girlfriend of 2 years brokeup, whats the best way to get over here and move on, do i just find another chick or do i stay single for a while and improve on myself?
>inb4 kill urself ausfag

grab a beer drink then shoot urself

no 2 holes worth that, but beer may be a good option cunt

Either won't fully solve your problem. Bitches are a seperate issue to feeling a little down. Conversely go and fuck chicks until you find one that's decent.

>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+
>¦¦+---¦¦+¦¦+--¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+----+¦¦¦¦¦¦+--¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦+----+¦¦+--¦¦+¦¦+----+¦¦¦+----+¦¦¦+---¦¦++--¦¦+--+
>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+---+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+----¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+--¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+--+¦¦¦¦+--¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>+¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦+++¦¦¦¦¦¦+++¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>¦+-----+¦+-+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+-++------+¦¦¦¦+-+¦¦+-+¦¦¦¦+-+¦¦¦¦¦+-+¦¦+-+¦+-----+¦¦+-----+¦¦+-----+¦¦¦¦+-+¦

see but going and fucking bitches, will that make me feel better or will it just prolong the shitty feelings

neck VB, smash cunts

bloke.

pardon

They are two seperate issues.
Answer this question yourself because I'm not able to read your mind through a screen dumbass. You should know yourself. No wonder you two broke up, she needed someone more decisive more emotionally intelligent.

it wasnt like that, it sounds kinda faggoty but she wanted to explore herself more, shes confused about her sexuality, but thats straying from the point user, im just trying to find out whats the fastest way to get over this ex of mine.

aussie slang, for mate/associate

so this is what autism looks like

Lose fat ,get into shape and get self confident!
And after that fuck around and search for someone else.
My story:
> 25 yrs old, party time job and own flat
> Gf of 3 years cheated on my and i tried to forgive her, didn't work well because she is a fucking Depressiv control freak
> Fuck that shit, that cunt didn't deserved me.
> Broke up, get better, lost weight
> Got 1 month later a 18 years old girl with D-Cups.
> Life is good

yeah, im not really fat, but i was thinking about smashing the gym to get more into shape, im starting to think its all about self development after this shit occurs. thanks user

Both. There's no quick fix here. But fucking other bitches will distract you and make you feel good for the time being, boost confidence etc. Best thing to do now is literally whatever the fuck you want. The more distractions the better otherwise you'll let your mind take over and end up missing her more and even worse texting/calling and making yourself look pathetic. It may sound hard or maybe even impossible given your circumstances but no talking for as long as possible is the best way to start moving on quicker. Every time you talk again it's like starting over from scratch.

as a fellow ausfag i can only suggest to sin and drink the tin brother for the morning will be hard and the week with out titties, but get on it with the boys and youll feel less shitty

Thankyou Brethren, really means alot appreciate the advice

If you look good and you are self confident girls will find attractive, and i swear to good all women are somehow submissive and with the self confidence you can show them that you can be the dominant part.

When you start flirting with them look them straight into the eyes (not with a creepy stare) without being shy. If a girl refuses you on the first flirting act, you don't play the poot victim just act normal that will show her that you "need" her and she will be more attracted to you
Women psychology is pure craziness

Fun fact:

You'll never get over her. You just have to live with it.

I dont really have a problem with that, i just feel like my confidence kinda got tumbled like a jenga tower and i need to just build myself back up agian. I mean i dont know what it is but going out and talking to other females when youre at clubs etc. they all seemed to want me.

and i mean I am still only young (20) which makes my problems seem quite pathetic, have had plenty experience with other chicks, but i think its a first love kind of situation.

That's good, go out with friends and get some girls.
And stop feeling sad are talking yourself into it. If you say yourself that you feel sad you feel it.
Life is going on, life is good. Say yourself you are happy, you will probably have enough, friends and family is much, a bitch not and everyone will find sometime a partner worth it, bothering that it is not right now is wrong because it stops you from finding the right person.
(Sry for my English, Austrian fag her)

Thanks alot user, i really apreciate your kind words gives me some fair in not just Sup Forums haha
but myself :D

faith**

Your welcome, b can also be a please of the good in humanity. B is the world as it is. Not some faking shit in social media where everyone is faking the interest just to stay in a positive light. B is like that one true friend you always acts like an asshole but you know how he means it.

yeah man it actually surprises me, being anonymous brings out sometimes the best in people