I did it Sup Forums! I finally did it!

I did it Sup Forums! I finally did it!

After two years of trying, I found my p-spot tonight and had the most incredible fuckin orgasm. 3 in a row, to be exact. 3 fucking nuts in a row dawg. It felt amazing, I'm still coming down from it like 20 minutes later. I can barely type, all my extremities are numb.

Y'all niggas sleepin on this shit mane for real. Mothafuckas be like "that's gay" nigga **fuck you** I just found nutvana

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00KTHGX8W/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

an so where is it nigger?

Tf is a p spot and how do u find it and what do u do the shit

UP YO ASS MANE

That's why niggas be talkin shit sayin it's gay and what have you. Your prostate dawg. Stimulate that shit. Trust me on this.

You want me to stick something up my ass man? Come on man, I want to get sucked, not fucked

but that's gay nigga

Naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh y'all got it all twisted

This shit right here will take you to the next level, ain't no thot I ever fucked that could do this for me.

BE ADVENTUROUS, LIVE YOUR LIFE

DO IT FOR THE NUT

I would let it fly if a girl did it to me, or even a dude once because yolo420, but shit I ain't sticking no cucumber in my ass

>>cutting feels cool! trust me'

real men piss cum

Yeah, prostate stim is awesome. What were you using?

I've done this a few times but it's hard to do it consistently, where precum leaks out.

Usually I just go at it, and while it can feel really, really good I just can't seem to reach that satisfaction that people are talking about.

Also it's not a nice detail but I usually end up dripping out some pee and that's it. Doesn't seem to matter how much I try to empty my bladder beforehand, I can't seem to make it completely empty, so that keeps happening.

I know where my prostate is but it's hard to stimulate it comfortably. Using my fingers involves me being in uncomfortable positions or stretching my arm out too much, and I think my toy is too big to use with any precision. I think I need something smaller. Maybe one of those prostate massagers.

>I think my toy is too big to use
What toy do you have? Is it good for that stretched out feeling?

It's a basic dildo. About 8'' in length, 2'' girth. It's breddy gud.

I just ordered a prostate vibrator. Really excited to try it out.
So far I tried a anal dildo (pic related) but I can't really hit my prostate with that. I also tried a sort of anal bead vibrator which works well if I really flex my pc muscle but I can't do that for a long period of time.
Fingers still work best for me but I hope that will change by tomorrow.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00KTHGX8W/
I looked up my previous orders. I lied, it's a bit smaller than I said. But it's good medium-tier one. I got one that was a bit bigger and barely ever use it. I kinda wish I did a smaller one instead.

Cool. I have an Aneros Helix that I rather like. I've been tempted to get something larger and more realistic, but I haven't yet.

It could be good to have a nice, dick-shaped toy to just fuck yourself with every once in a while. But toys specifically designed to stimulate the prostate will of course be better at stimulating the prostate. Different toys for different moods.

got some dildos too and i love feeling stretched out when i ride on the big one, the bigger the better. but never managed to nut without touching my peepee. did any one of you ever get fucked? how did it feel? did you cum handsfree?