Your turn trump lovers

Your turn trump lovers

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/07/world/middleeast/werent-syrias-chemical-weapons-destroyed-its-complicated.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

insert bait.jpg here

by selling tomahawks to isis or israel to kill more people ? it's your fucking business faggot

don't forget that Trump owns stock in the corp that makes Tomahawk missiles.

if the navy had them that means they already paid for them

Personally I think Trump is a candidate for most retarded person alive on the planet, but sending 60 cruise missiles to destroy an AFB used to deliver chemical attacks with nominal injuries to base personnel is a pretty fucking smart idea. All in all, this was Mattis' operation. Trump signed off on it, nothing else. He was drinking shrimp cocktails with the President of China while all of this was going down.

Trump didn't do anything wrong here. He literally didn't do shit. If you think sending 60 cruise missiles to strike fear into the hearts of Assad supports that at any given point in time the US could rip them a new one with a mother load of ordnance, you should go wave your prick around at Mad Dog Mattis.

P.S, I'm from Europe and not the US.

>if the navy had them that means they already paid for them

They'll have to replace them, retard.

>implying they aren't going to replace them

Considering Shillary would have used double that amount

>but sending 60 cruise missiles to destroy an AFB used to deliver chemical attacks with nominal injuries to base personnel is a pretty fucking smart idea

I might agree with you...
except for the planes taking off from that air base 4 hours later to commit more attacks.

That attack didn't accomplish anything except divert attention from the Russia probe for the weekend.

>but sending 60 cruise missiles to destroy an AFB used to deliver chemical attacks with nominal injuries to base personnel is a pretty fucking smart idea.

Planes were taking off and landing the very next day.

Joke on you I sold him those tomahawk missiles. I'm a fucking millionaire. trips get 1k on paypal

No one is going to mention OP was off by one? You faggots THAT into politics over the internet?

>usng memes to express political views

you can only have an input if you're old enough to vote kiddo

Well a lot of arsenal has to be used before its expiration date. Maybe they were gonna get replaced anyway. Maybe someone needed to send these cunts a strong message so they stop gassing there own people.

getting trips i guess

Is that correct pricing for those missiles?

What about all the missiles Obama fired? Or did he just use drones exclusively?

but user, those missles were assembeld during the Obama admin!

building stuff like missiles for the giant war machine the is the united states military is actually good for the USA economy...
its the military industrial complex that builds all that shit and jobs are good
so killing as many people as possible in a war that costs unfathomable amounts of money, lives, and time; is the best thing for making america great

They already had them. They might as well use them for something.

No youre the retard.
> what are stockpiles
The military dont have to go down to the subsonic missile store every time they fire one off to replace it. Therell be hundreds maybe even thousands of these just sitting in warehouses.

So no, the money couldnt have been used by Trump. It was likely spent years ago you hamfisted twat.

>Expiration date.

>A 1 million dollar missile will expire unless you use it.

You're kidding, right?

That's gotta be the biggest shit I've ever heard.

anyone else off the trump train?

>Still thinking that the president runs the country anymore in 2017

>drinking shrimp cocktails

I don't know what restaurants you dine at but they must fucking suck if your drinking your shrimp cocktails.

Also unlucky m8

>so they stop gassing there own people

Ah, the mating call of the right-wing islamaphobe -
"He gassed is own people! He gassed his own people!"

Saddam, Assad, and the like think those rebels are their own people
the same way that Sarah Palin "real 'murikans" think that coastal elite latte drinkers are their own people.

In that, the don't.

unthinkable

Please tell me how 28 ct per citizen could have made America great (again).

again
>implying they aren't going to replace them.
guess what. they are.

>The military dont have to go down to the subsonic missile store every time they fire one off to replace it.

Exactly,
this is why all wars end abruptly because the ammunition runs out.

lol retards

>650K emails reviewed in six days
>not physically possible

But thats no one's business either

>defense lawyer for charged voting fraud
>will adopt marxist values if pressured, says autobiography

No ones business

>large families seem incredibly capable of overcoming staggering odds to get multiple members in congress

No business

Cry cry cry you lib schmuks

Before his presidency
>REEE Trump is in cahoots with Putin REEE
4 months later Syria uses chemical weapons on civillians which is a huge fucking no no and Trump has the balls to do somethinf about it, Even though syria is allied with Russia, Trump wants to make a point that were not afraid of Russia and should be respected.
>REEE Hes starting a war with Russia and breaking peace REEE

Putin doesnt fuck around. And this shit is similiar to mathematics, it has no emotion.
Putin is pissed. But he respects Trump for having the balls to do that.

If anything this made us safer as a country to show them were not fucking around, becausw they sure as shit arent either.

He can bomb the fuck out of the rebels for all I care, but using chemical weapons is breaking the rules. He obviously lied about it the first time he did it so why should he even be given a second chance. Assad should be forced out of power if he continues these charades

meet the mindset that gerrymandered all the districts, jobs, and military economy of the rust belt

dont expect them to have a solution to chinese hacking, russians in ukraine/odessa, human trafficking, drug/privacy laws, religion orthadoxy, or a firm anti-globalist coherency.

but they will outsell persia and russia in terms of putting a gun in every childs hands

probably gmo bullets

how do you turn a missile bought ten years ago back into the money you spent on it?
its a missile, its only purpose after buying is to fire it or scrap it when it becomes to old to trust its aging systems.
but then i'm not a retarded liberal so they're retarded idea's are none of my business

KEK C O M E S

>propellants and explosives are chemically based
> chemicals lose their properties over time

Fucking shut up you child.

>Syria uses chemical weapons on civillians
You mean those weapons your Obongo took away and got a reward for being a nice guy?

OP knows the nigger-bama blew $16 trillion while in office, doesn't it? $6 trillion stolen from the military discretionary spending, and $10 trillion that was added to the national debt. For comparison, WWII cost the US $8 trillion in modern dollars - that's the Pacific, European theaters and lend-lease combined. It's also 200,000x the missiles OP is complaining about. Dumbass.

Surprise. There actually are safeguards on how long a stockpiled munition is safe to use, isn't that incredible that we don't just say "haha expiration dates on missles"? for 1.5 mil technology.

So you're an idiot, okay?

>ignoring the possibility the attack was approved by Putin to give Trump cover

lol idiot rednecks

what are marxist values?

Again
>what are stockpiles

You silly goose

stfu i didnt know

Please ellaborate. Most of Obamas term in office i didnt pay attention to politics and would like to know what went down.

>what are stockpiles

Apparently to the poster,
stockpiles are infinitely deep, lol.

Values that mirror the ideologies of Karl Marx. Wikipedia is your friend.

Al assad has committed a fucking endless list of war crimes and human rights violations since the war started, and even long before. His preferred strategy is dropping barrel bombs on hospitals, schools and residential areas in jihadist controlled zones. And his prisons are glorified rape and torture chambers. Yet all of a sudden the US has to "take action" when he uses chemical weapons(spoiler: it wasnt the first time he used them)? Come on

obviously shopped

its racist to blame the nigger in chief
even when he's hiding on an island

P R A I S E KEK

PBUH

reply 2 this post "praise kek" or trump will send 50 missles to your mom in her sleep to kill her to death

>Please ellaborate. Most of Obamas term in office i didnt pay attention to politics and would like to know what went down.

nytimes.com/2017/04/07/world/middleeast/werent-syrias-chemical-weapons-destroyed-its-complicated.html

nuking the shitskins is making America great.

>3
Your point is moot.
Half those were never fired by the way.

>>ignoring the possibility the attack was approved by Putin to give Trump cover
You know Syria is considered Putin's lap dog, right? Would Obama have approved an attack on Puerto Rico or Hawaii? That's about how likely Putin is to have allowed his near-satellite to be bombed with his permission.

and what are those values? ive read some marx, and he seemes to be more interested in how capital functions rather than promoting ethics and values

this
kill em all

>infinitely
That word. You're using it and it doesn't mean what you are implying it means

Ye I thought about that. And putin saying the peace we had is now gone could just be bullshit.
But either way Russia would be a powerful ally and I dont see how acting like US and Russia is pissed off at each other would benefit there agenda.

Irregardless if thats the case though, Syria did use chemical weapons and we did react properly to it.

damn, 59 to kill like a dozen shitskin kids? not worth it tbh.

Ok check em

Trump just made sure that Jews and military-industrial mafia complex stop whining.

BTW 59 Tomahawk fired, only 23 hit the Syrian airfield, only a single landing pad was damaged, and in a few hours Syrian planes started taking off again.

don't forget that those Tomahawks have a "best before" date: it's better shooting them than recycling them.

Raytheon mafia will be happy, and Syrians as well.

stupid fuck

>I didn't know...but just you wait five minutes and Ill be commenting on something else I have no idea about

what else will he do to please the jews user?

Thanks, but Are you saying Obama did a shit job of ridding the chemical weapons? It also said they may have manufactured more.

Would you mind answering a bunch of dumbass little questions piece by piece for me?
Go read.

people make mistakes why don't you just be a man and admit that you can make them too? asshole

hmm, it seems to me that you dont know what "marxist values" are. this is because they dont exist and is just a buzzword used by polkiddies. marx wrote about the inner functionings of capitalism, not values and ethics

>every bunker blown out
>one landing pad

In the huge amount of press coverage this got, I'd love to know where you're pulling this from.

Not him but if were gonna debate shit why not do it civily and and ask what both sides think about a certain subject?

the cia said never give odessa to ussr, but obama served it up.
whats wrong with trump and putin wrangling globalists?
russia, pre ussr, was cool with old usa
world war 1/2 made usa and russia eye fuck eachother
putin is an economist, and trump is about jobs too. get the fuck out of the way.

oh is usa going to become ussr? TOO LATE

praise kek

>le pen
>le
kys redditfag

>not admitting I made a mistake or saying I'm sorry while attempting to guilt you into doing it for me.

weeajew

>you stopped politely answering my questions so now I can act like a brazen ass in response

jewtwo

>implying they only have 1 missle in stock
Kindly remove yourself

>not him but....

Why do you types even exist.

>You know Syria is considered Putin's lap dog, right?

That is exactly why Putin could get away with the plan.
He controls their moves.

Not realizing that now we need to replace 59 old cruise missiles. Guess who makes those.

>hint not china!

Your right ill just go kill myself.
Thank you.

WRONG

What the fuck is that image even saying?

>That's gotta be the biggest shit I've ever heard.

you're the usual faggot who doesn't know anything about the "maintenance cost curve" of a very complex weapon.

Yeah, they just wasted 59 million dollars of taxpayers money so they can waste more taxpayers money.

Because everyone is going to be missile makers in the USA.

Literally a bunch of morons think this is beneficial.

Those fuckin sneaky reptillians.

dont forget that all of those refugees he created are gonna have to go somewhere I.E Europe/USA
If you dont ant refugees stop creating them.
*sips tea*

>airstrike that makes ISIS stronger eventually and supported by Hillary
>kill em all
pick one globalist

We don't want rapefugees, and we're not the ones creating them.

>to fire it or scrap it when it becomes too old

Fire it = "use it"
Scrap it = "have to justify why it was bought and not used".

Trump ain't idiot. He just "scrapped" them in the most political manner.

Didn't you notice mainstream media immediately stopped badmouthing Our President as soon as he fired those already-wasted-money missiles?

I work for Raytheon Canada. 109c Block 3 per unit cost was $640,000. Even with contracts and breaking out the lot would be less than 20k per missile (Two year fleet time) Molten salt battery replacement mostly. Be factual before you speak.

I still don't get the logic of this complaint. If you work five days a week, do people at work question how you spend your time off?

you are the usual moron who reads ahead and tries to restate finished discussions while adding something extra to seem smart.

The "maintenance curve". Absolutely sure you didn't get that from consumer reports or some other basic thing.

If only we had paid the extra $ for the warranty.

No such thing as a wasted AGM. We recycle everything.

tripatu tripata

you should be recycled

I'm sure nuking factories making dangerous chemicals will create 25 000 refugees Saudi Arabia can't take
*sips tears*