Okay but what the actual fuck?

Okay but what the actual fuck?

The entire punk subculture revolves around not giving a fuck.

Why are people actively pussifying punk?

People are actually ruining another subculture that's built around not being a bunch of pussies.

I just.... fuckin' ay man.

punk is very much alive, the real stuff is underground

It's not even just that, everything is getting pussyfied.

You know, it seems kind of sad. Any self-respecting punk from when it was a thing would have seen these establishment goons telling people what they're allowed to do or say or think, told them to go fuck themselves, and wrecked their shit.

This is what happens when you give control to women and beta males owned by women.

Oldfag here, the 80's "punks" on that pic were huge posers, real punks used to beat the crap out of them.

Punk has always been for pussies.

What is punk and why is it underground? Do they kidnap people and torture them? Do they have massive sex orgies? Why does it have to be such a secret?

Oh I'm aware.
Still gets the point of punk becoming something it's not across quite nicely.

Punk was not about not giving a fuck it was about being anti-establishment but not being a pussy like hippies.

>Why does it have to be such a secret?
to keep people like you out :^)

But I want to be punk too

those 80s punks aren't that different from the 16 punks in terms of being pussified conformists...

you sound like a poser who doesn't know shit about "punk" OP, gtfo

This is true

then youll have to find your way into punk shows on your own young padawan

but the music is so shitty

Sounds like you're the pussy. Stop fucking complaining. Start your own subculture if that one's no good.

Christ. Complainers are the absolute WORST.

punks were the biggest pussies ever, bunch of fucking nerds and weak white boys.

>Why are people actively pussifying punk?

Everything is pussyfied these days.

Dumbing down works.

did a punk steal your gf user

...because their establishment does not fit in the punk establishment.
>wrecked their shit
yeah sure

what are we talking here ?
punk as the music genre ? the movement? the ideology ?
specifiy.

we are talking about bbc politely sliding in your butthole

>go to local punk shows constantly
>talk some racist shit and heil sometimes for a cheap laugh
>don't get my ass kicked cos im scary looking metalhead and I don't bother them physically

im just there to bang my head

then you have to local punk pub/wherever they post posters and find out where the show is

We used to flip cop cars all the time and cause havoc after gigs

I would never go there

t: devil metal punk and gg allin enthusiast

it was about turning your life to not to be a pussy anymore

>"scary looking metalhead"
>"talk some racist shit and heil sometimes"
They don't bother you because you're 14

Punk has ALWAYS been about antifa and shutting down bigotry. It just wasn't always seen as such an awful thing because once upon a time there was such a thing as racism and homophobia.

The scene in my town is getting unbearable. I've been going to shows or whatever since I was 15 and recently every fucking band in town is the same bubblegum trash pop straight outta burger records. Not to mention the people that go to shows are either extremely judgmental non-binary femme sjws or dudes who drink craft beer and try to get laid. Not my thing anymore. I'll stay home and listen to sonic youth records.

punk has always been for faggots, the fact that you consider it culture at all makes you a faggot too

Punk sold out back in the late 90s dude. Very hard to find any true punks anymore.

they are afraid i will stab em

true punks listen to the buzzcocks and wear plain button down shirts don't ya know. fuck eyeliner

who's fucking who in this pciture?

Aww, is privileged whitey upset by something. Oh diddums.

Why would you actively be hateful for no good reason?

The retards who go on about how cool and individual they are for being punk need to go back in time and make sure their mothers swallow. Punk isn't some exclusive club which you're only allowed in once you collect enough points from going to shit gigs and talking about how much you used to like something before it was popular - that's just a slightly gothified version of hipster and literally everyone thinks those people are cunts. Sorry "punks" but you're not rebels or interesting, you just try too hard and come off like a bunch of 13 year olds who just discovered Limp Bizkit.

should misfits be considered as a punk band?

Does a reason need to be good to do something? Why not just because I simply wanted to and don't give a fuck if my actions hurt someone's precious feels?

Because that's just being a shitlord who needs a smack botty from the father who never loved them

Most punk-mentality guys i've met are at uni studying STEM.
Punk has grown up and you should too. Stop giving a fuck about looks and pretenders.

Yes. You'll get retards who claim certain punk bands aren't really punk just because it doesn't fit their tiny box, but it's the same as fuckwit metalheads who try to say BVB isn't metal just because the band is shit. Personal tastes don't dictate what genre music is

Maybe in your opinion. You see, I don't let what other people say bother me. Maybe take a page out of my book.
Also, my dad does love me, so fuck you.

All of you punks were fucking posers. In fact you assholes nearly killed metal with that shit punk music. There were bands working their asses off actually making music. But no here's some talentless idiots making a noise on a guitar while screaming bullshit over it

>I don't let what other people say bother me

Evidently you do, otherwise this wouldn't be of any concern to you at all. Pretending to not be bothered in order to justify being cruel to others. Cool boy. Tough guy. Real badass.

>a metalhead talking about pretenders

This is of no concern to me. Do you not understand irony?

>I don't let what other people say bother me
Hahaha hahaha hahaha ok bless you, I remember being 14 too it's a weird time but you'll get over it and yourself with any luck

You know what happened to punk in the end right?, now fuck off you moron

Ya they learned to actually play a melody and made something that wasn't utter shit

you fucking retard metal is and was hugely influenced by punk in any form

No autistic fags in the punk scene. Sorry.

People responding seriously to my half assed comment on Sup Forums, literally shit incarnate designed to push someone's buttons, is fucking hilarious to me.

So fucking what? We have this thing called the first amendment of the motherfucking constitution. It's there to protect offensive and/or controversial speech; not happy, fluffy, bullshit language that makes everyone feel included.

this

wat., Metal has been arround since the late 60's.

Your statement here could not be anymore wrong holy fucking shit. Metal influenced by punk? are you smoking crack? Its Blues and Classical music that influenced it you fucking dimwitted retard

That's why I am so fucking glad I'm a skin, we give zero fucks and punk girls love fucking bootboys

>stink to stink and there will be reek

They are afraid of the jail time they will get when they stab you with their dicks.

>I don't care what people think look at me LOOK AT ME someone please notice how rebellious I'm being grr society grr police amirite who cares not me I don't care look at me not caring look at me daddy

If this is bait it's well done. I don't know why else someone who unironically says shitlord would be here.

See, you're getting the hang of it

Think you quoted the wrong post here, the irony

because Communism

Samefagging this hard to show you don't care hahaha oh boy you "punk" teens sure are funny

>start your own subculture
>don't look like a faggot
Pick one.

;)

try harder faggot

Hilarious how punk kids claim to not care about anything but are aggressively precious about anything that gets given the punk label by anyone
>I don't care but pretty please let me in your supercool gang

Wow you did it again

HAHA

i don't think we'll make him understand, this fragile faggot can't comprehend that more than one person doesn't agree with his delicate worldview

Why do you keep doing this it's really weird and autistic even for Sup Forums

Well, it might not be a good reason, but at least it's real. That's gotten kind of lost anymore.

Personal attack, and moving the goalposts. Your logic is flawed.
Who says what a shitlord is, anyway? Why shouldn't we reclaim that oppressive language for our own empowerment?

>Going to the effort of posting a screencap
Bitches aint worth yo time man

he should probably kill himself

>Punk

The biggest bullshit. Metal forever.

yeah prolly

There you go again

That's how communism works.

Going out of your way to hurt someone is clearly not a great thing to do, it shouldn't need explaining. By all means you don't have to tiptoe around making sure you don't accidentally tread on an ant in case a passing ultravegan starts crying, but the post this all came from was saying about how great it is to upset people

samefag

either you're legit butthurt, or trolling. Either way it's entertaining me

how is not beeing a racist not the impersonation of not giving a fuck?

photo is 10/10

>photo

Metalhead here. You are retarded if you dont think post 70s metal has been influenced by punk

Not him, but I'll happy butt in here.
I don't understand what it's like to be such a pussy, and you don't understand what it's like having no empathy. People can be very different, so shut the fuck up with all this trying to force your own ideals on others.

muh free speech

>metalhead
Greenday and blink 182 are not metal bands you fuckwit.

I'm not trying to force anything just saying that purposely hurting people is cuntish

who cares

Posts pic bitching afropunk fest being anti this and that.

Uses oldglamfag wearing a Crass patch to make said point.

OP needs to go back to sucking his boyfriend's cock cos he's a fag who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Well, people need to be upset sometimes. If they can't shrug off the occasional dickhead, how will they handle the people that mean them real harm? How will they deal with random chance, and the unfairness of life? I don't think they're saying they go out of their way to upset everybody, just that they don't go out of their way to avoid it. People don't have thick enough skins anymore to bump up against each other without getting hurt, and it's killing everything good in our culture. He's got a life to live. Are you going to spend yours offended about that, trying to stop him? Because that's how you lose.

Cuntish being a moral ideal but I get your point. You just need to understand for some hurting people is as much of a choice as being gay, to put things in (I assume) your terms.

hahaha, i want to see em try

only true metalheads seems to be left and other idiots only go see big bands so the scene is pure and true once again

unless you go to shit show like mathcore or djent, but those genres were always for pussies

>making a noise on a guitar while screaming bullshit over it
Kind of like a lot of metal today

So basically you're saying you have no self control. Fair enough