FIFA unironically mollycoddles this old chimp and backs up his nonsensical claim to scoring over a thousand goals...

>FIFA unironically mollycoddles this old chimp and backs up his nonsensical claim to scoring over a thousand goals, including 536 that he scored in irrelevant friendlies

Other urls found in this thread:

jb.com.br/esportes/noticias/2013/01/20/mane-e-o-sonho/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjp1Zrvn8VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e4fzeK3SQa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay mad child-fiddler, that man alone is more successful and skillful than all british footballers put together.

>monkey noises

what?

They won't stop, even after he passes away they'll never stop, he's the ultimate corporate shill
Meanwhile they hate the superior Maradona because he's always rustling their jimmies and shitting on them

until this day I didn't know molestation caused deafness and dysfunctional literacy

>oh fuck Messi is getting close
>quick! Phone up the local farmers, I've got some goals to score

I'll speak louder for you then mate.

>this assblasted jungle monkey

Maradona is twice the player, Pele just buys into the FIFA corruption and is a nice PR figure

>assblasted

that's the whole british youth for you

ahahahahahahaahah

Basically this
Maradona was better but Pele is shilled to oblivion and beyond by FIFA

kek

Pele is overrated as fuck because he will do whatever FIFA says

Messi is better, Maradona is twice the player

I could score 1000 past shitty disabled kids and farmers in Brazilian favelas

>he's the ultimate corporate shill

Was always impressed that they knew about this on the Simpsons 20+ years ago.

I guess just a troll of hues? If not I don't see the point in even thinking about this, hes from an era we can't fully verify. Sports need legends, let him be.

the godfather of self promotion

I really like that someone actually made the effort to put in some camera flashes in the audience.
Also why does that other Mexibrother wear gloves?

he looks like he could play in a black-mc remake of scarface

/r/ that pic of pele playing table football and going "1001... 1002... 1003..."

Well, it's because it was a well known fact. He's always happily obeyed when the Brazilian junta was bossing him around as a popularity / propaganda figure, unlike some of his teammates like Garrincha who stayed close to the people.

lol

this. people who saw both play say Garrincha was better.

>mfw my dad hates Pele and goes on about Garincha and if it wasn't for his women beating and alcoholism he'd be in his spot

There was no offside rule at his time. You could just wait for the ball side to side with the GK.

if he hasn`t ever read this, you should show it to him. it is written by one of our greatest writers. he will appreciate it. jb.com.br/esportes/noticias/2013/01/20/mane-e-o-sonho/

Translate it for me

As far as I know, Pele being the most popular is mostly a non-Brazilian thing, while Brazilian always preferd Garrincha, because, as I said, he stayed much closer to the people while Pele happily frayed and lived with the military junta.

Well, that's what I understood from some documentaries.

He was definitely paraded by the establishment. Pele also gets lauded for having won the 62 world cup, when in fact he didn`t play a single full match because of an injury. Meanwhile, Garrincha carried that team to victory.
The chrome translation is pretty good desu.

Good to hear, their translation is usually shit

Thanks user. Will do. He appreciates a good read.

btfo

Lmao, britpedos BTFO

If Pele was white would he get the same treatment?

#FuckPele

>a guy scored thousand goals in an era where footbal was hardly at semi-pro level and players were part-timers, regular smokers etc

Big deal. Comparing goal counts in different eras is the ultimate pleb filter.

He's the goalkeeper. Simpsons staff clearly doesn't know shit about futebol if they think keepers can wear the same colors as the field players.

This is the catch, no one really cares about it, only old people.

Ronaldo/Rivaldo/Ronaldinho and other guys from the 90s are remembered

true

Of course, this guy never won any WC but it's treated like one of the best of all time here. Even more than people who actually won in the next years.

Most true football fans here in Brazil don't even like Pelé. He's annoying and lives on a legacy that has more myths and legends than Bruce Lee.

>the white pelé
>pelé is actually not at all black, since he is from the exclusively white region of south brazil
who is the black pelé?

Messi

Maradona isn't good for marketing.

>holds strong political opinions (or at least pretends to)
>cheater
>drug addict
>abused his gf
>links to the mafia
>publicly said "I hate everyone and everything that comes from the United States"

Basically everything that makes him so loved in Argentina makes him a no-go for FIFA when it comes to expanding their sport's popularity.

"Pele is best in world. Now you can be best in kitchen."

>Simpsons staff clearly doesn't know shit about futebol

I don't know, I think they were pretty accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjp1Zrvn8VQ

I've literally never heard anyone saying Garrincha was better than Pelé with the exception of edgy 20 something years old foreigners.

Pelé was the Messi of the 60s, that's why he's still considered one of the GOATs and only Maradona can be reasonably argued as being the second best ever instead of Pelé.

yfw Garrincha died a sad death

>Émerson
>Arantes
>do Nascimento

>Émerson

more like Mémerson

****Edson
Puta merda tenho um amigo chamado Edson, como eu fui errar.

>Pelé was the Messi of the 60s
t. edgy 20 something years old monkey.

Messi has surpassed Pele. Pele never even played in Europe and he won the World Cup back when there were only 16 teams.

>Pele never even played in Europe

That wasn't as big of a deal back then, the Brazilian league was just as good.

Jesus fuck that is an ugly human being.

Daily reminder there's nothing wrong with some cheeky child molestation

>Mad at the GOAT

messi is far better

>publicly said "I hate everyone and everything that comes from the United States"

I bet Maradona posts on Sup Forums

Americans in charge of football history

>getting memed on

>inb4 he never proved himself in England

he's the ultimate contrarian, so yes

>After a series of financial and marital problems, Garrincha died of cirrhosis of the liver on January 20, 1983, in an alcoholic coma in Rio de Janeiro
>He had been hospitalized eight times in the previous year, and by the time of his death he was a physical and mental wreck
>His last years were unhappy and obscure – he seemed to have become a forgotten hero
Garrincha... had a hard life

I can't take anymore Brazilian banter, this weeks been too much

youtube.com/watch?v=e4fzeK3SQa4

PELE
WAS SHITE
PELE WAS SHITE
HE WAS WORSE THAN JASON LEE

Dirty