I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her little brother

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

why am i diamonds right now

He is kinda cute though
I just want to lick his nipples and finger his asshole.

I'd like you to read me your fantasies each night while i call you story daddy, then when you finish and you notice my rock hard peepee you abuse and punish me for being a bad boi

because you're a faggot

>He is kinda cute

no shit he's cute

...i'd like to put his shit and Emma's shit in a blender and mix them together with some chocolate powder, then make him drink it and her and then i would drink some too. I'd then like to collect a cup of his saliva and smear it all over myself and then spit in emmas mouth and pour some of his saliva into her mouth too. Then i would put a micro capsule videocam on a cable, deep into his ass, all the way up his colon and i would make emma wear Virtual reality video goggles with a video feed of the capsule cam travelling through his ass. I would make him wear the same VR goggles with the same feed.

hes going to use his sister to worm his way into the film industry so that he can get lots of money for having fun, just like his sister.

10/10 excellent creative use of technology in forced incest perversions, would read again

....then i'd like to be tied to both of them, all of us naked, in a human sandwich, between emma and her brother, tied really tight with cables, so tight that our cheeks are literally pressed against eachother and our titties are squeezed tight against eachother and my penis is pressed really tight against his and her nipples are pressed against my back, and then i want someone to roll this human sandwich down a really steep hill.

I would make them poop back and forth with me forever

I'd also like to put his feces inside his sister's vagina

I don't know why, it's just something I want to do

...then i want two fingers from my left hand to be inserted really deep into Emmas ass, and two fingers from my right hand deep into Her brother's ass. Then attached with a strap so that my hand doesnt slip away. then i want them to jog for two hours, side by side, wth my fingers still uptheir asses, so that i can feel their ass-cheeks wobble and grid against my hand, and get all sweaty, and feel their insides squeeze and move while they run. (i would be on a hover board or a segway type thing on wheels, right behind them the whole time). After 2 hours of non-stop running, i would remove my hands and have a nice smell of my fingers.but first i would make her brother smell my right hand and her smell my left, so she could compare her own ass-smell to her brothers.

>no homo

Ah, well thats all okay then. Carry on.

....then i would force her to write an essay about how her ass-smell is different from her brother's. And while she was writing, her brther would be licking her sweaty feet, so as to tickle them with his tongue, while i pumped his ass full of chocolate pudding.

....Then, when she had finished, i would force her to mail the essay to all her friends and also her parents, by mail. Then, i would make her watch as her brother shits out the chocolate pudding in his ass. We would then all enjoy the chocolate pudding together. I would then lock them up untill it was time for her to take a shit. Then i would make her shit on her brothers face, while he told her out loud how much it stinks and how much she is a dirty, stinky whore bitch who has no talent and who does not deserve to be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for literally doing nothing. Then i would take his sperm and use special equipement to inject it into her vagina and make her watch on special VR goggle and a micro-cam, how his sperm is impregnating her ovaries, on a live feed. After that, i would smear then completely naked head to tow, in my shit, and then throw them out onto the streets blind-folded, smeared in my crap, in the middle-of New york. thats it, im done.

People say "bisexual pervert" these days like it's a bad thing

bump

I liked the part where all her friends and family find out she's been forced to eat her brother's fecal matter

worth pointing out here that Chloe Moretz has like six brothers

bump

You think that's crazy?

Because I'd like to take Emma Watson into the hills of New Zealand and lie down to count the stars at night together.

then rape her in front of her family?

>this thread

When your done ass raping to show dominance let me know I want their bodies to make a human centipede with Chuck Norris at the end

dude

gay

Sheep Fucker!!!

but two of her brothers are fags, they probably haven't even stolen her used panties to fap with

Holy shit dude you're going too far.