So did anyone watch his new show? was it good?

so did anyone watch his new show? was it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts08VNWu7Og
youtube.com/watch?v=gJvdt2eY4gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

torrent when?

It was only 15 minutes long and had 3 skits, 1 was really bad, but short, and the other 2 were very funny.

Irony, baiting and strawmen inbound. Thread is already over before it has begun.

>and the other 2 were very funny
>very funny

Not sure if retarded or shill.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts08VNWu7Og

kind of funny, if it wasn't the MDE guys i definitely wouldn't have watched. kind of felt like they were either forced or trying to fit into a format that isn't ideal for them. but feels surreal and exciting seeing them hit it big

Brit bong here

How big is Adult swim in 'merica?

I liked it.

Charls' Goose impression is fucking great

it wasn't funny and looked like a shitty internet show, which it is. too bad because I would enjoy good alt right humor that managed to not go full Sup Forums

Pretty tame for MDE even adult swim standards. Hope it's only this episode.

they said this was meant to be episode 5, but as aired it because they felt it was the most accessible one. So could get better.

loved it

>alt-right

>

I really liked it. I think the running time was perfect too.

it was not funny at all.

Charls and Nick really nailed it, but Sam definitely missed the mark. Didn't have his usual spark that we've come to expect and it just really felt like they had to hold him back or he was forcefully restraining himself to a point it was obvious and affected the quality of his screentime.

it was really bad. you know how most MDE content isn't really funny or entertaining? this wasn't either

I would of liked one more sketch but all 3 where great any who , so i cant complain

underrated

Did Sam shoot anyone?

rewatching it on youtube and how the fuck did i miss this name. good fucking lord

>mfw he would be literally the first person looked into it someone did a shooting at the Adult Swim offices.

HOLY SHIIIIIEEET

Pretty tame, TV safe humor.

The third piece I could just about get into, the second felt the least shit-on but at the same time the weakest piece, and the first was just absolutely destroyed by that classic AS editing that's completely devoid of any humor.

I feel bad for the rest of the show, you can tell that there's something there but it's just buried under mountains and mountains of garbage.

good shit

I really dont understand what you guys want , its basically big budget MDE

better than anything else on adultmanchild. first time i watched the chanel in 4 years

>looked like a shitty internet show
Say whatever you want about it but it did not look like a shitty internet show. Production value was bretty good, on par with Ghostbuster (2016).

it was so-so
not funny though

AS a fan of comedy this was fucking terrible, if Sam wants to do something remake The young Ones with satire of the left, this World Peace show is terrible

I never really got into the MDE youtube channel.

I don't know where to start, and this is the first time I've said this about a youtube channel.

15 minute shitfest

go back to youtube, 'youtuber' faggot

Its sick

Charls' high school heart-throb stole the show

Start with 10 things you don't want to hear in prison or whatever it's called.

if it was longer it would have been better, only like 3 sketches is a bit crap

as a comedy fan with a 12 credit hours at the upright citizens brigade I laughed a lot at world peace. Need I say anymore?????

you have terrible ideas and taste.

Given the obvious budget cost of each sketch, 3 seems pretty standard.

Why does he always look a lobotimized retard?

start with an inconvenient anime
then ideas man
then rutgers
then the heist
then tissue box
then just watch the other stuff I guess I dunno there's so much shit

is everything on their main channel

i know that shit got disabled at one point

dont know much about MDE's style, but damn i like it.

is he using actual fucking vaporwave?

some of their stuff is on thanks computer and milliondollarextreme2

Yeah.

Bigger than in Britian now.

all the music is submitted by fans (I think)

i swear i heard him using macintosh plus on the bully sketch.

madman. i'm gonna go check his youtube channel now.

Good normie intro to MDR is the jhonny videos.

it is or was a few years ago (I don't bother checking ratings anymore) the top rated cable channel in the 18-49 demographic. you can look at tvbythenumbers and notice that the post-midnight shows often show up higher than cable shows in primetime or earlier. most of its success is founded on Family Guy and Robot Chicken though.

a) how is alt right not full Sup Forums?
b) the show wasn't even very political, what are you talking about?

It was created there you fucking imbecile

That's not what I asked xD

Naw, that's a song by longtime collaboration glue70

>as a fan of comedy

as are most people, is this really a fucking credential to you? you're also actually encouraging remakes?

>donothing
>do nothing
>don't know thing

4d chess play on words

>you've seen all these school shooters
>pathetic beta males
>who have no girlfriend

kek

oh look who's back

do you really think if you come back enough times the opinions will improve?

The show was on par with their youtube content, it's just that unlike their web stuff people went into this with expectations that were never going to be met.

dude
it's a "dindu nuffin" joke

Made me laugh. Would watch again

>AS a fan of comedy

dude are you serious?

I was hoping for 15 minutes of random Sam Hyde vertical videos with his mom telling him to shut up and go away every once in a while

love the gag where the hot broad on the right is actually into the idea of getting legit gigolos and the visual effects kind of single her out

It was good enough that I'll watch the next one. Not big on the MDE stuff in general but admire what they do and how they do it.

I watched it I had one or two laughs
It has potential if adult swim lets the whole season air,see's what works then have a solid vision for a second season.

what's admirable about what they do?

Thought it was well made and chuckled at a few parts but I always found MDE really hit or miss. That said when they do hit they're funnier than anyone else around, so I'm definitely looking forward to more

This they should of had 5 sketches

It's a "nothing will never meet my expectations" episode

They don't monetize their youtube videos or try to get rich off their shit. They work normal jobs and drop their own money into making shit on their own terms.

Mde is hit or miss.
The show would need a second season to iron out the dull parts

their editing is great (they do it themselves) the music they choose is always interesting and fits and their sketch ideas are generally good even if they don't work, but that's more of a question of writing. They're also decent actors

I can see how they don't appeal to everyone but they're a genuinely talented group.

The acting was good
But needed a whole 4-5 sketches

Sam wasn't happy with how it turned out, apparently. I guess they made him cut a lot of content.

Reported

well that was terrible

>AS a [blank]
Fuck off reddit

>yer crazy kid, yer outta ya league
>*hand flip*

Hooking sketch is gold, the first two were duds honestly

What video?

>cuck-left

Who would win?

Sam Hyde or 1000 electric fans.

>watch Sam Hyde video
>it's dumb and not funny he's just saying random dumb shit
>still chuckle sometimes anyway
>can't recall a single funny video

i injured my back in the gym and this triggerd me

Kickstarter TV is probably my favorite MDE.

Makes me super motivated and want to change my life.
lol

The last sketch was actually as good as or better than their best YouTube sketches, but personally I always preferred the vertical videos and the sort of trolling stuff like Rutgers, Williamsburg Street Fashion and An Inconvenient Anime.

Actually I was wrong.
I do like that one where he repeats something about having a bitch and salt on his fries while his upset mother screams for him to stop it

Charls > Nick > Sam

in terms of acting

The power bill

youtube.com/watch?v=gJvdt2eY4gM

Here it is.

>that gay guy chick
my dick

Yeah his public trolling shit is pretty good. Yale Lives Matter is hilarious

IMO his standup is pretty good, better than the vast majority of small time comics

weee I'm such a baby that if sammy doesn't mock ideologies that I disagree with I will cry and not watch his show

adult swim censored the walls of text during transitions

lame

Link?