Liberals will unironically vote for someone with brain damage

Liberals will unironically vote for someone with brain damage

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to bed trump

They're just as bad as each other. This is the future you chose, by not voting for Ron Paul.

So what you're saying is the polls are fluctuating like mad and Trump can catch Hillary despite the widespread media bias against him?

she's fucking whacked dude. just play those clips in a commercial a couple of weeks before the election and she's done.

>muh polls

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/

go back to /r/politics you crusty cuckold

Its not brain damage. It is a usually silent and reserved person going through PR training.

I don't understand it either OP. She clearly hates men, yet the window lickers on Sup Forums and Sup Forums will still vote for her.

delete this

>look it up
>she actually said this

holy fuck

>tfw you are not american
>tfw americans have to chose between someone acting like he has brain damage and someone with actual brain damage to represent them
I love you guys so much. This shit would not fly in any other country. It is so entertaining.

She isn't fit for office, that's for sure

I mean it sort of makes sense. If you are dead it is over. So if you don't count dead people since they aren't suffering then women suffer more in wars.

>everyone who hates trump is an antifa cuck
mhm

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

I can't even tell if this is sarcasm but in case it isn't you need to throw yourself off the nearest bridge

or spics or niggers, pretty much yeah

How is it wrong? Just mathematically women suffer the most. Death is not suffering.

Explain how I am wrong.

when did Sup Forums suddenly become Sup Forums`198

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/
>shilling for israel.
Lol.

Drumpf BTFO

Suffering=/=Victimization

reread her quote nignog

i think at the debate trump will shine a pen light in her eye and she'll just seize up and start rolling around on the floor. bitch is unhealthy, riddled with god knows what viruses and brain issues and she's on all sorts of pills.

>anyone who isn't a libtard must be from Sup Forums!

when did Sup Forums suddenly get an influx of crusty virgin left wingers? oh wait, it's summer

>SPICS! NIGGERS!
Or hardworking Americans who aren't morons, Johnny.

Since American politics became reality television user

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are literally the giant douche and turd sandwich from south park except on roids.

People suffering around them are the true victims.

Let me ask you this. If someone kills themselves do you feel sorry for that person or the family and friends?

There's definitely something wrong with this person, and it goes back a long way.

This was right after Reuters changed their polls because Trump was winning.

Anyone using the word "libtard" is definitely from Sup Forums though. So you are not fooling anyone.

>lol giant douche turd sandwich
I would like for you to go to bed.

really? so why do the demographics with the highest welfare dependency vote Democrat?

I feel sorry for them that they had to go that way.

What kind of question is this? Are you a sociopath?

Not everyone who goes to war dies, people have gone to war and lost limbs, friends, lives or worse. Don't be a fucking retard.

I always get an uncanny valley vibe when she talks, it's like a robot trying emulate human speech and emotion. I'm guessing she is actually on autopilot because of the health issues.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

I'm actually a secret Hillary supporter and I find this extremely worrying.

I really thought something was up at the DNC. She only took the stage once and it was very controlled.

I've also noticed a lot of stuff mentioned in this video. Kinda worrying.

Today is my day off from work and that episode of South Park aired like 10 years ago.

Go fuck yourself.