Post your weapons, faggots!

Post your weapons, faggots!

Gen 4 Glock 34
Talon Grips
TruGlo light/laser
TruGlo fiber optic sights
Taran Tactical ultimate connector

Cool dude!
Is that a s&w 500. On the top? I never tried one of these, but my friend say its kicks like a bich and hard to aim

I wish! It's a double action .44 Ruger Redhawk.

All of these are shit, stick always win

I wouldn't stand a chance.

Is that an S&W Sport AR-15?

That's great firepower too, I really like revolvers but it is hard to get guns and ammo like those because here everything is illegal

Bunch of yankee homos

It is, I love shooting it at night and seeing the muzzle flare shoot out 3 inches from the barrel.

Yup, though it's usually designated as the mp15. Got it before California went ape shit on the ars

>tfw guns are only legal for hunters
>mfw I just flunked my hunters test
>only got to miss rifles and shotguns though

Atleast I get to own a bow and some swords and knives

You got a longsword to share?

Go big, or go home

I used to have one. I sold it and bought a Saiga AK-47. The AR I still have is a Colt M4. The Sport is really good.

european edel

No bait required when Putin fucks US ass

Sig P938 for me CCW

And the best thing is that ain't nobody gonna mess with a man with a handcannon :D

Okay? Russians are allowed to own the same guns that Americans can so I don't see your point.

3/10, you got me to respond.

Always wanted a SIG.

The sig MCX will be my next one.

It's a damn good rifle but the stock and rails could be improved. I picked up one of these aswell
I like how you think

I agree, but you can't beat the price!

Had to look it up. That's one sexy rifle.

French Weapon

True! I feel uncomfortable because i live in a country of stupid laws. You know, I don't feel safe, sandniggers in the border, gipsy niggers thieves the street. And i am a criminal because i own a gun illegally in a bad neighborhood...

Thump

Glock 22 Generation 4
Extended slide Release
Blackhawk Xiphos Light
Magpul Speed plate
Carrying G2 Research R.I.P. ammo

Oh, and I love the wood grain on that rifle. I was looking at a vintage M14 a lot like it a while back.

Deadly firearm

Nothin like suckin' a shotgun amiririririte boys!

My other pistol, besides the .44, is also a .40 Glock model 22. I bought a 9mm barrel and 11lb recoil spring as well, other than that there are no bells and whistles like yours.

If you're Kurt Cobain perhaps.

Same one as the Orlando Pulse shooter used.

I was trying to get it as close as the intended feel of the rifle, not much of a fan of polymer. Yet an m14 in eod Earth wouldn't be bad

He was also a self hating homosexual muslim, which is more relevant?

Y'all pussies.

I love my new-age rifles, but nothing beats the vintage stuff.

Nah Sup Forumsro, I have a bottle opener too.

How to save some money using a Picatinny scope ring I had laying around and a harbor freight flashlight

Devil trips confirm this is a jew mod

The edge

Nice trips.

You should write a guide on how to be a real life MacGyver.

Gun is cool

I would be worried my dick would get twisted off.

Yeet

Exactly, its the weapon of the future m8

Don't see that very often.

>filename
Go fuck yourself bitch timestamp and prove me wrong

Obv cheating, no skins on his p90

Forcing a bullpup to be sbr compliant :(

That's a sweet squirtgun

"Defend your home"

I'm tucking them in shhh

Sleep tight beauties

from the pound shop and everything

anyone know what these are modeled on i have no clue?

First one was a broomhandle Mauser and the second desert Eagle I'm not sure

Jericho 941, SCAR 17, Rock island m5

That's a C96 Chinese Broomhandle 9mm
That's a Desert Eagle .50

I've always been a fan of the scar but never had a chance to own one. Any problems so far?

Sweet trifecta. I've never felt so much envy from viewing a thread on Sup Forums.

Nothing. Torture tested it from mud to rain to any cheap ammo i could find, and ive only seen one jam

>Guns
Lame. We need a homemade weapon thread. Don't have any pics on my phone but I made one hell of a bone breaker out of rope and a 2 inch ball bearing.

OPs gun is a gas powered lead pellet gun.. faggot

is this modeled on a real gun?

3D print a firearm, then we'll talk.

Efficient machines made to transfer energy from explosions to high velocity projectiles in a constant and reliable manner.
>boring

Why? That's a hassle when anybody can make a 22 plinker out of hardware store merchandise and still scale it up.

Looks like a Colt 1917 .45

Preach it Sup Forumsrother

Nah it looks more like a ruger to me

Not boring just kinda stagnant.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with such a debilitating condition, but we are not the ones to talk to.

weaponized autism

It could be, the Colt 1917 and a lot of the older Rugers look a lot alike.

What level m8

Honestly the jericho is my fave of the bunch, best shooter ive ever handled

anyone know where i can get fake guns that look decent? in the uk, laws are strict i dont think that one painted black is even legal

Stop right there son

Never fired one. I just have an old Remington 870. It gets the job done but I have been wanting an upgrade.

EDC nothing major just for defense really. Small size concealable but still packs a wallop. Holds enough munition for any alley cat that may attack. 5/7

No clue. Your best bet is to shop around online. I thought you could own a gun in the UK if it was for hunting?

What ammunition do you run? Hp? Or that new tap stuff I've been hearing about

M5 is just a mossberg clone but the short action is money, a little easier on the shoulder but its a shotgun so it does the lords work

Load that up with some acid and you can get a couple deadly shots out of it.