Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a24272/cheapest-power-plant-every-county/
eia.gov/outlooks/steo/report/coal.cfm
vichist.blogspot.com/2006/11/london-fog.html
history.com/news/the-killer-fog-that-blanketed-london-60-years-ago
cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's the eighth grade?

Would you let Trump suck your penis for $10 or would you pay $100 to suck Trump's penis?

Shouldn't you be in school right now?

/thread

Keep eating that finger chili

Do you support EVERYTHING about him? Seems so many Americans are absolutely polarised and can't fathom liking a few bits of different people's policies

Now that he's dropped interest in almost every 'promise' he baited you with, what do you expect him to do for four years, other than play his little Game of Downton Abbey political antics inside the White House?

Also, why do you support him propping up an industry that the free market dropped (coal) at the expense of actual gov't investment in creating more, longer lasting, and better jobs in other forms of energy?

trump has shown the goopers what their real job was,which they blew off for 30 years confront islamic jee hodde,stop illegal immigration,fire guvermint cucks
and time clock punchers who think the people serve them,
pin the jackass tail on the democrat anus kissers in the press.
search the NYT headlines for liars obama rice kerry david axmelrod
on putins lie about al assad having sarin gas,,obama lied,isis spread syrians are dead
jagggoff asshole donkey dick sucking press leeches mother fatherfuckers
trump
roo rah

come up with an original question and maybe you'll get an answer.

This is a bot

What a faggot

#REKT

SO you get an actual question, two, in fact, but realize you can't provide a clear, thought out answer for either, and now you deflect?

/thread, OP is a fucking retard.

How do you feel about trump selling off your internet search history or that he spend almost a 100 million dollars to bomb an abandoned air base even though he's said more than anything to stop foreign conflicts and nation building

Other forms of energy are a complete fail. He's not stopped any policy; please link us proof. Coal is cheap energy. You complain about nothing while 3% of the carbon falling on the west coast is from china. You're a pointless shill wasting your time republicans work on stats and common sense. Dems run on morality.

why did i read this with a southerner accent?

I feel as if you're one of those people who unironically say phrases like "YEE-HAW" or "whut in tarnation" lol

popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a24272/cheapest-power-plant-every-county/
Looks like solar is the cheapest energy. Hell this map shows that coal is hardly even used anymore

Scotland is on track for being entirely powered by renewables by 2020, and has hit the threshold for fully self powered already a few times.

Nat'l Gas pushed Coal out of the marketplace years ago. Trains went to electric decades ago. Coal heated homes no longer happen. Solar and Wind can and do compete already. NIMBYism regarding the towers is the only barrier to more widespread Wind and Solar fields.

Those are the stats. The GOPs urge to appeal to arguments to tradition 'this is how we did it back then, so it's good enough now' is the fall back defense for these regressive, stupid policies. That and 'Jesus is coming soon, so he'll fix it.' or 'It's not a problem until the market decides it is'.

Just pathetic noise. Stop being a shill for the rich, they're never going to let you in the door.

Sure panels are cheap storage infrastructure is expensive. It's misleading, just like everything coming out of climate change NGOs

Half the country didn't vote

24% of Americans won the electoral college

These are the dumbfucks eating the finger chili

I think you're missing the sense of scale when you consider the energy demands of Scottland VS the US. You have zero industry.

Who would win?
5 Trump-sized horses or 1 Horse-sized Trump?

It's not worth your time, OP only sees through one lens.

So how do you feel now that your real estate agent president has discovered that on a global scale he is a piss poor agitator who's 'power' is not quite respected or indeed acknowledged by other powerful nations who will not tolerate his bullying business type tactics? He needs to keep 'business' tactics and politics separated.
You realise that not everyone in the world is impressed with his fortune which no doubt you translate into success don't you?
This miscreant President of yours is a genuine threat to world peace.

Dubs of truth

Any industry has expensive points. So what? Coal has the massive expense now of cleaning up it's century of pollution. Oh wait, no, that's us the taxpayer, because that's great capitalism.

OP's response: hurr durr i am a blue collar factory worker and i can hit it big if he did, he is strong and aktully sticks to his word

I'm in America, you absolute cuck. I point out that another nation can do it, and so can we. Scotland does have industry, by the way.

You got that right user

So I'm seeing.

Accurate

immune

Be no demand for coal plants if you liberals are right. But you're wrong and you know it hence outrage over jobs in an area not your own.

Not comparatively which was anons point. Your point was good also. I'm more worried about the foreign policy side of things in the immediate future over the environment. Purely because one has a much higher liklihood of ruining the economy sooner.

You're the same type of idiot who thinks the Swedish school system would scale to 330m people.

Guess how many oil wells are in the city of LA.

There is no 'demand' for them, simply a legacy of 'that's how it is', and some 'how would we pay for the transition. Inertia's a huge obstacle to change.

Were you born retarded, or did you have some sort of accident?

eia.gov/outlooks/steo/report/coal.cfm
EIA expects growth in coal-fired electricity generation to contribute to a 4% increase in coal production in 2017
Wow 4% demand!

he is shit ugly

Growth caused by ending subsidies to other forms of energy and increasing subsidy to coal. Yay trump, ending progress in industry to get votes in West Virginia from toothless shits who touch their cousins.

Your the same type of fag that is cynical about everything.

come again?

Please explain to me how defunding education and biomedical research and increase funding in an energy source that predates the industrial revolution will MAGA

implying that solid, functional things cannot expand to greater scales. IF it can't expand, it's probably not a great idea.

As it happens, the Swedish early childhood education system is incredible, fostering a solid vocabulary, better literacy, common experience, broader, more ingrained concrete learning sets, and establishing a better sense of national identity without dogmatism. I'd most interested in the applications of early literacy and safe spaces for play and emotional development - they've really worked to reach the top of Maslow's hierarchy among the youngest. What's not to want? It even serves to fill in many gaps that poor parenting creates.

How do you feel now that you voted in a complete immature child that really has no fucking clue what he is doing. By the time trump is done he will have ruined every foriegn relationship we have all while making sure the rich get richer which was his only goal since he is rich.

Yeah accept can you see Americans being able to apply this. There fucking degenerates. Plus think of the Americans that Americans consider to be degenerates. The degenerated degenerates of America. That's why this won't work, because your asking 350+ million degenerates to do this. They'd rather start a race war and watch crap tv.

Proud trump supporter you didn't get you chin rocked yet?

>implying this wouldn't have happened regardless of who was in

It may have happened but not on the level trump is going to cause.

Nice crystal ball you have there

>implying user here
isn't using one either

Didnt need a crystal ball to see how fucking bad trump would be

Also since your so smart explain why most who voted for him already regret it??

I think that if you show that under their system, there's only about 3% dropout rate (this i checkd up on with Wikipedia), with high job placement and most students going well beyond requisite education, as well as better job opportunity, it might work.

I think in America, the bigger obstacle is that in many more areas, not just in education, Americans think of any situation as Zero Sum. It's like with civil rights. If blacks can vote or gays can marry, they feel that they've lost some of their rights. Americans think fundamental rights are like cake, if anyone else gets a slice, they can't have quite as much. If we can get past that, get back to JFK's rising tide lifts all boats' (or was that FDR? Not googling that), we can improve many, many things, including education.

... is all i'm saying

She did win the vote. Republicans don't believe in freedom and forced Trump on us.

Trump is a pretty big guy. I'd say the 5 trump-sized horses

It would

>trump is the root of all problems

Obama didn't spread anti US sentiment with his drones.

Bush didn't start the war.

The United States has never fought a war in its entire history.

Russia is friendly has a great leader and is a culture we should replicate.

China would love to continue to be the world manufacturer of shit forever.

The free market dropped coal?
Wow kid you must be fucking retarded.
Why dont you do some research, right now, about how much of the us and the rest of the world is using coal.
Go ahead... you need to know about a subject before you open your faggot mouth.

Also you make your side seem dumb. Like that was your problem with trump? Non existent issues. Longer lastin better jobs making windmills? Alternative forms are just as detrimental environmentally and not even a fraction as productive

Does ir really make you feel good to be a racist without a fucking clue? I couldn't go through life being that stupid and uninformed.

>Alternative forms are just as dentrimental environmentally and not even a fraction as productive

Is this bait? Also I'm not user your replying to and I've done research faggot

>Bush didn't start the war
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE

where to insert penis?

Dude. Coal led to smog. This has been known, and an actual problem going back to London in the mid 1800s. The effects on public health and environment have been lamented for about 200 years.

vichist.blogspot.com/2006/11/london-fog.html
There's excerpts from an 1880s article there.

Here's a really famous one from the 1950s:
history.com/news/the-killer-fog-that-blanketed-london-60-years-ago

Continuously, people shifted to cleaner forms of energy. And given that Solar and Wind and Geothermal and Hydroelectric all work really well in parts of the world, this insistence that coal keep being #1 in america, is more about Trumpers throwing another tantrum about tradition, than about any other thing.

It's like 'but Coal was great jobs for 150 years, why should we have to change just because progress!' is a valid argument. Coachmen, cartmen, and literal teamsters don't exist anymore, they got new jobs. Coal miners ought to do the same, but instead they voted for a guy who promised to both save their old jobs AND end retraining programs so they could get newer, better jobs.

dayum. owned.

I guess OP ran.

Are you too dumb to realize America is also one of the richest countries on the planet?

I am proud of him, he needs to kick Putin's arse again.

Genuine question, what would he have to do for you to regret voting for Trump?

Why do you keep making these threads?

No one cares about your dear leader.

For me, enforce federal pot laws on states that have legalized or medically approved it.

What would trump have to do to make you regret making him your president?

I'd rather be nuked than have this happen

Coal mining is being automated; It has become a job for educated engineers.

Why don't you want educated engineers to have jobs user?

you misspelled the word kiss

cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/

they seem to be against recreational use, ofc that was over a month ago and a lot has happened since so who knows,
>nobody knew running a government was so complicated

op was never going to stay around.

his job is just to create a shitflingning contest before moving on to make a shitflinging contest elsewhere

It's a hobby I guess

well, if he has been subjected to the American education system then yes, he might not be the smartest cookie in the drawer.

KEK
Name on the girl lol

imagine thinking freedom means having everything in your life be taken by the government for them to then give you 'free' garbage in return.

Lol they need to be doing something else there are many different opportunities for an engineer, hell the easiest one is to just start a firm and charge people to ask you questions, you consevitards have no creativity