Like Artist's/Band's music

>like Artist's/Band's music
>find out they're a massive cunt irl
>stop liking their music
what's her name Sup Forums? No need to be shy, we're all anons here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7wMmX6ikk
youtube.com/watch?v=z4hZF1kS1uY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5q6i7Fa7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lavren Mayberry

>there are people who are actually this spergy

The Rubberbandits.

pretty much everyone involved in rap is a piece of shit of human.

What's wrong with her?

Everything.

Nothing OP is just a massive faggot as usual
Fuck off you stupid cunt

She once posted something about not enough diversity. Otherwise she's pretty based.

Didn't she actually say that people shouldn't get buttblasted because about not enough diversity because it's an award show made by jews for money?

She literally indirectly admited that she was only "salty" because she'll never own a Brit Award.

Yes marina diamandis called (((them))) out. She then posted a photo collage of her breasts and holocaust denial proofs.

fuck you

>tried to cash out on gays but ended up killing her career before it had even started
>obnoxious voice
>smug cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is
>lied to her naive fans multible times for some quick and easy money eventhough false advertisement and undisclosed sponsorship are illegal
>sounds atrocious live and expects that people at festivals sing with her eventhough no one knows her or her shitty lyrics
>horrible songwriter, her lyrics sound like they were written by an autistic old woman who still thinks she's young (OH WAIT)
>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl
>extreme hypocrite, thinks she's better than top40 but makes generic pop garbo
>jealous of younger, prettier, more succesfull Charli
>tried to sell out and somehow failed at that aswell and then made a garbage album as an "apology" but that flopped aswell because she already blew her chance by trying to sell out on her SECOND album
>constantly lies, said she's vegan but posted a picture of herself eating pizza a day later. She hops on every trend in hopes of becoming relevant again (eventhough she never was relevant in the first place)
>thinks she's better than top40 just because she's not succesfull.
>will probably die alone without kids because she thinks she's too good for marriage because she says needs it for her songwriting because she doesn't want to write songs about her husband(AUTISTIC)
>her womb is shrivelling up while we're talking and in 5 year no one will remember she ever existed.

This isn't even everything that's wrong with this monster of a woman.

Autist user! You've reworded your little list!

Its genuinely weird thinking how he's online every waking hour with his scrawny autistic form scanning for marina threads. But he gets hilariously mad when no-one replies so just ignore him.

Obligatory: Pwr Bttm

I heard Andrew Bird was kind of a dick so I watched some interviews of him and he seemed to be really far up his own ass and kind of a dick so I'm not so much a fan anymore.

On the other hand, Thom Yorke is kind of a dick in interviews but I still listen to him regardless.

That guy is without a doubt the most pathetic human being on earth

She's one of these artists who's better live than on albums.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7wMmX6ikk
What's your story, she didn't sign your album copy or something?

No one, because I don't care about their personal lives.

The amount of butthurt Azealia Banks created makes me laugh. The overuse of the word "problematic" is pretty laughable too.

Goddamn she's cute

She's like fifty years older now.

That's funny autist, i dont remember talking to you.

yeah sure

youtube.com/watch?v=z4hZF1kS1uY

Literally all of them since everyone that makes music is a sjw or pseudo sjw.

I don't do that because Im not a faggot and can separate art from the artist

Glad that you agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5q6i7Fa7s

>Jew-ew-ew-ews
what did she mean by this

I used to liked pavement, but then I found out they were just a massive rip off of the fall.

Became unironically unable to enjoy CCR's music after I learned they were SF hippies rather than actual southeners

But that's not true outside of maybe 5 songs at most
Plus most of the Fall with the exception of Mark E Smith like them

She looks so good now that she's toned down the stupid styles.

Fucking btfo kek

Fuck i never knew that, weren't any of them from the south?

>dislike Artist's/Band's music
>find out they're a massive legend irl
>start liking their music
what's his name Sup Forums? No need to be shy, we're all anons here.