Where was the camp you survived in?

Hoeryong

What were you doing in best Korea?

All males. Females were located someplace else. Never saw any

>Best Korea
wtf?

Fucking newfag

Why did they catch you?

Are you guys still blamed for starving the Irish people, Forcing them to give their food to you instead of eating it for themselfs, resulting in 3 million people dying/leaving, Much like us white Amerifats are blamed today for the cruel treatment of dirty drunk wagon burners?

gtfo newfag

Yes that's us, who's calling please?

They told me it was two reasons:
1) disrespecting an image of Kim Il Sung
2) trying to overthrow the state
They didn't even give me an example of what "trying to overthrow the state" meant by their definition.

Did you take pictures or some shit? Was you camera sized? How long did you had to bear their shithole?

It's a yes or no question. Just added some detail. Oklahoma fag here, grew up and live around a bunch of fuckin blanket heads. Are the Irish your squaws?

Camera was seized. Wouldn't tell me what I took that was illegal. I was there 8 months.

Aside obvious starvation, what did you experience? Beatings, what else?
How were you percieved by other prisonners?

Pics or it didn't happen

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I was beaten a few times by the guards but nowhere near as much as the other prisoners. North Korea doesn't(at least for me and a few others I've met) treat outsiders with as much ferocity as they do their own people. Reason is because of outside pressure. England and North Korea have diplomatic relations and they wouldn't allow me to be there for as long as they wanted. I was sentenced to 6 years

Pics or it didn't happen
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

pics would reveal who I am, thus taking any anonymity. So either ask questions or fuck off

Some kind of proof then, or else you're just an attention whore.

Go fuck yourself if you can't back this up. What else did you expect, people to believe this bullshit without asking for proof?

Show us scars, or something from NK, or some source showing that this happened.

Otherwise KYS

Did you communicate with the others inmate and/or the guards? If so, how?

Did you have any contact with your embassy or even your family during your time?

Stop asking this guy questions if he can't prove this happened. You're just stroking his ego and giving an attention whore attention.

stop telling me what I should do. You can hide this thead if you don't like it.

I wish you had died.

Ok, then you enjoy yourself. Have fun playing pretend until this thread dies, because this guy is taking you for a ride.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Why lie about this? Like why wouldn't you come up with something more lie-worthy?

No results for any british citizen imprisoned in "Hoeryong", and you most definitely would have been in the news if you were. In fact; there's no results for anybody being imprisoned in North korea for 6 months, or even 8 months.

Absolutely haram that anyone would even buy into this, but I'm just curious why you'd even bother? Honest question OP, what are you getting out of this? How does this boost your ego?

*6 years, or even 8 months

This, but fags like
apparently like sucking this guys dick enough to humor him.

I hope you actually end up in some shithole of a prison one day OP

Did you enjoy dog meat?

I was the first man on the moon, AMA

How much guard cock did you have to suck?
Don't bother denying it, you're user so there's no point. There was cock, you sucked it. Only question is how much?

People want to know what the conditions were. I get nothing for telling you, or anyone, what happened. Time there destroyed any "ego" I could possibly have. So like I said, ask a question or fuck off.

>People want to know what the conditions were
In your fictional prison?

> I get nothing for telling you, or anyone, what happened
But nothing happened user. You're fabricating this if you can't prove it happened.

>Time there destroyed any "ego" I could possibly have.
What time? This didn't happen. Your ego is fine if a bit bruised from people calling your lying out.

>So like I said, ask a question or fuck off.
So like I said, proof this happened or fuck off.1

I am Trump, AMA

Trips confirm you're a faggot retard.

Everyone, here's my predictions for OP:
>white male under 23 years old
>most definitely some form of autist, or aspergers-phag
>has been laid no more than thrice
>probably has stretched ears, or some kind of piercing
>wears predominantly black clothing, and has a multitude of 'casual suits' he wears ontop of t-shirts
>attempted to study an arts degree, but dropped out after 1 to 1.5 years
>has a circle of friends numbering no more than 3
>probably 2 older sisters, dad was never really around

K

Here's my guess;

>Between 15-19
>Not yet realized that people have critical thinking skills
>Not yet realized that people can google if events like this actually happened
>Not yet realized how much Sup Forums dislike attention whores

Kids, eh?

Proof please you double nigger. Otherwise an hero.

So even if you served in Korea in 1953 at age 18, you'd be 82 now. Oldfag is old.

Final bump to reiterate how much of a colossal faggot OP is for fabricating such bullshit. People need to know.

#FakeThreads

Did you like it

It didn't happen user.

But did he like writing the story