KAVA KAVA Y'ALL

KAVA KAVA Y'ALL

Soup /b. I'm as perky as tits right now. Just prepared and consumed some foul-tasting kava brew for the first time and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. I've never felt more sociable and relaxed before. I appreciate the lovely spring weather and nature outside more than I ever would.

I'm usually an anxious neurotic cringe show, but I've had the most fun I've ever had chatting with friends and coworkers. The tone of my voice today clearly put everyone on notice that I'm having a great day and I have no fucks to give to anyone trying to put a damper on it.

Anyone else with experiences to share?

one time i set to microwave for some hot pockets and without looking at the timer, i snapped my fingers when it made a 'ding' right on time

I put a worm in my dick hole

>microwaving hot pockets
>not cooking them in a pan under an open flame
Pleb

Wew try kratom with it friend

Thank me later

Mix kava and kratom for a really relaxing feel.

This guy knows

>Being a hot pocket connoisseur

seen these threads a few times and curious. So is this shit like opiates? can you OD?

>having no standards for excellence.

Yo niggalicious.

I was here yesterday drinking krat in my guard shack! Doing it again today!
Kava is badass too

No you can't od. But if you take too much it'll make you pretty nauseous.

how would you compare the feeling to opiates.

Czech out my big bagga krat.

Kratom alkaloids attach themselves to mu and delta opiod receptors and create a nice opiated feeling. I'd say it's next to impossible to OD on Kratom because it creates a feeling of indigestion and overdoing it will make you throw it all up. There's also a "euphoria ceiling" you will never cross regardless. It's relatively safe when used sparingly.

Kava does not interact with opiod receptors at all. It bumps up your GABA more than anything.

Under the flame? But how?

1/4 or Pineapple, table spoon of raw kava root powder, 8.4 oz can of normal red bull

It tastes good and you are relaxed and energized

It's pretty subtle. But I can probably compare it to taking a couple of hydros. But then again I'm an established addict and I love this shit. It's fucking magic if you're withdrawing. It takes it right away.

There's a bunch of different strains that do different things.

How do you prepare the kava and kratom mix? Also, what dosage?

>normal red bull

can literally hear you're hat tipping.

This is madness. Sheer unadulterated madness!

Haha I remember you bro!

This nigga gets it.
Yesterday I felt bad for the user in Arkansas who couldn't get any because they made it illegal there.

I'm about to po' up some mo'. Feels good man.

Enjoy it my friend. I'm trying to make a friend outside of my state that is willing to take in shipments for me at the moment. If I had a few kilos I'd be set for years.

Toss and wash whatever dose of kratom you normally take then follow with some hot kava and a dramamine when you start to feel it.

My bag has about a kilo in it. I went trough a kilo in about a month. I posted it a minute ago.

Thanks