Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice

42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice

Black males have "mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher". Higher levels of testosterone are linked to aggression. Source: US National Library of Medicine

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America:

73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Source: US Department of Health Statistics

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians. Source: US Census surveys and National Kid Count

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites. Source: US Department of Education

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states. Source: 2007 US Department of Education National Education Assessment

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigs gon nig OP

This bait is shit.

2013 was a good year, Nigga.

Found the niggers.
Who's computer did you niggers steal? Give it back before I call the police

Dey was slave.resparation is a thing.angry and black is ok in the hood.wont go back to africa. They would get reslaved.dumb niggers 4 life

Negroes = cancer

no amount of tobacco & cotton was worth this

#BlackCrimeMatters

but we waz kangz n shit

Muh egyptz wez kangz nigga

>Black males have "mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher". Higher levels of testosterone are linked to aggression. Source: US National Library of Medicine
this shit's not even possible

Satanic trips of truth

yeah i guess the US National Library of Medicine is making shit up.

Yes it is...

Citation needed.

Posting vague allusions to what organisation said something or expecting the reader to sift through walls of data is not how you source your claim.

Give me studies, give me peer reviewed research, don't just dump meaningless statistics. Anyone who's studied stats could tell you how redundant that is.

>being this autistic

Do you even biology?

No point to complain:

- Why did you import them in the first place?
- Why didn't you bring them back to africa (I mean ALL of them) when slavery ended?
- Why no one of you comes with a solution to tame them?

In Europe we will soon begin to deport our most problematic sandniggers: this is a real pressure on these savages. But what about you there? Nothing!

What exactly is the point of this threads?

Every single fact has an associated source. Did you even fucking read the post?

Trips does have a point.

Satan has spoken

Nope, every fact has the name of an institution. That's not a source. Try doing that in a dissertation and see how many people take it seriously.

Again, citation please. Examples of when these groups said what OP claims.

Filthy Jews brought the niggers to america.

Where did they say that? The nlm is huge.

I guess that's why Hitler wanted to gas them all

First of all, this isn't an academic article. This is not a publication. The sources for which were stated are sufficient. If you are going to continue to play ostrich, then you will be considered to be the very problem that us society is facing, complacency at its finest.

Are you denying the veracity of OPs post?

Do you like swallowing black cock, you fucking faggot?

2 minutes in Google and you can verify for yourself.

This isn't a conspiracy theory. These facts aren't secrets, no matter how hard your sociology professor wants to pretend these facts don't exist.

No, they are not. The OP was attempting to persuade people, not have people who already think like him agree. I disagree and this lack of providing any citation to such outlandish claims is not convincing me. It is not sufficient for what OP set out to do.

I can wait while you source all this bullshit if you want.

The point of citing sources is so people can check them. If your sources are too vague then we can't take what you're saying too seriously.

Blacks are are 1000 times as likely to ooga booga than whites.

Source: National Geographic

that's alpha if u ask me...

>Are you denying the veracity of OPs post?
Yep, and none of you are able to back his claims up so far. Tells me all I need to know.

>Do you like swallowing black cock, you fucking faggot?
Love it. Love choking on it. Love it love it love it.

>2 minutes in Google and you can verify for yourself.
Burden of proof falls on the person making crazy retarded claims.

>This isn't a conspiracy theory.
Yes it is. Prove me wrong.

>These facts aren't secrets, no matter how hard your sociology professor wants to pretend these facts don't exist.
Never went to college, I'm just not retarded enough to swallow what I'm told without proof. This is bogus, you can't provide me with proof to say otherwise.

>outlandish claims

>He thinks niggers don't exist.

You're an idiot. None of us have to spoonfeed you direct links when you clearly have a leftist bias and agenda to begin with.

I bet you got beat up a lot in high school

>(...) and reading test scores in ALL states
>What exactly IS the point of thiS threadS?

Killing people and a majority getting caught and becoming slaves to prisons.

Alpha....Wow you're autistic.

You realize you're going to get BTFO this thread by some autist who can't stand retards like you who deny reality.

>None of us have to spoonfeed you direct links when you clearly have a leftist bias and agenda to begin with.

I'm center and I hate seeing nigs nig as much as the next person. I just don't buy into the idea that 'facts' dumped on Sup Forums should be taken seriously just because they fit into your world view.

OP is bogus. Boring.

Nope, I fucked all the girls and was super alpha and cool and everyone loved me. Source: US Treasury.

By your logic I've done all I need to do to prove what I claim.

The fact that you don't commit this information to common knowledge is shocking. The level of denial that liberal Americans use, shows how utterly fucked our country is.

easily possible. average male humans can have 300 ng/dL and 1050 ng/dL. So im sure different races have different average levels. Black men have higher bone density as well . black women have a similar done density to white men. thats not made up its facts go look it up before you take my word or some other jackasses.

Ok, let it happen. I'm asking for sources, so source me up.

Why are you not getting them right now if it's so easy?

Stick around for awhile and I'll rip up your skeptical anus with sourced facts, nigger lover.

>It's true because I say so! It's common knowledge! REEEEE

Yawn. Sources or it didn't happen. Stop beating around the bush and put me in my place if it's so easy to prove.

Still waiting white boy.

>provided sources initially
>asks for sources
>claims victory for nothing
>being this stupid

>provided sources initially

Here's where you went wrong. OP didn't source his claims.

>I am 300 feet tall. Source:MI5
>Duhhhh I sourced it you need to research it yourself it's common knowledge

See the problem?

Lol. 2 seconds in google

"blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level." i did some searching OP was race baiting slightly with the testosterone info, the quotations above are from the same statistic chart as taken from OP's but he forgot to check the adjusted rates that account for a multitude of variables.

>go look it up before you take my word or some other jackasses
I'm trying to but nobody's providing any sources
I can't find a study in the nlm on testosterone levels across races.

That's not a source, user, and it doesn't back up anything OP said. It's just a screenshot of a google image.

Still waiting for someone to give me a source.

all this race baiting aside, i hope you're not serious about the sources being sufficient, otherwise you'd be operating on a profound retardation that is frankly disconcerting as fuck.

This. People in this thread are beyond help.

Jesus christ all of those studies correlate with his ascertations. There is no discussion with you. You are an ostrich.

Shit like this is what we need to talk about but we don't need a fucking race war in 2017

A lot of this is caused by fucked culture and systematic oppression. I'm actually seeing a lot more opposition to gang culture in black communities now, people are getting vocal about it in a way they didn't before. It's fucking frustrating to try and have a discussion about this online I've gotten jumped on for mentioning the robbery and murder statistics before... motherfucker facts aren't racism.

Anyways it's bullshit that I can't take clear patterns and make assumptions off of them. I don't give a fuck if it's not pc, it's illogical and I'm gonna reserve my judgement whether I voice it or not.

Okay, go ahead.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
No worries this is what i found. i'm not arguing that black people are better or worse. Only speaking and talking about biological things for the fun of research. I enjoy celebrating differences.

They dunk 95% of basketballs though.

The Department of Justice.

Statistics have shown this information to be time and time again true. At what point will it be accepted as fact? When you get robbed at gunpoint?

What studies? You didn't show me any studies. You showed me a screenshot of something you googled, which isn't a source at all.

Leftists and SJW types will always deny reality, even when presented with the evidence and facts.

they're probably just baiting though, it doesn't take much to trigger people in this board so lazy, asinine baiting can still be effective...

Apparently the department of Justice are a bunch of liars.

>hurrrrr burden of proof on Sup Forums durrrrrrrrr
pedant asshole look them up

That's not a source, it's an organisation. A source would be a link to something they said, or a study they produced, or research they carried out.

Keep trying faggots. It's entertaining watching you struggle to back your false claims up.

Random user here.
No I don't see a problem. I Google MI5 300ft human and they didn't say wanting it the sort.

Pic related, only checked a few but a little rounding and OP seems to be right. Easy sources. Ignored magazines

Source please :)

no they're baiting you and you're falling for it

It doesn't really matter if it's bait or not. Or maybe the whole thread is bait, anyway:
>i'm waiting
>waiting
>still no source
user, maybe you should stop being a lazy cunt and try to find "source" yourself?
You stand here like an idiot, waiting to be served, instead moving your lazy-ass to see if it's right or wrong.

That's not how it works user. Would you expect me to tell you to 'look it up' if I told you I could fly? Would that be enough proof for you, even on Sup Forums?

Well I can so look it up faggot.

Each image is a link. Inside the link is data. The allocated data is compiled in a table to show a visual analysis of said data. Are you this stupid or is this bait? If bait, good fucking game. If not, hoe do you exist?

trolls trolling trolls

What fucking studies dude? You just wrote the names of institutions!
Clearly you just lack the functional fucking brain to process this concept so here's an example for you. Notice how it specifically mentions a published piece of work instead of just randomly shouting the names of governmental agencies?
Jane Austen Society of Australia. "Sense & Sensibility." Jane Austen Society of North America. Map. www.jasna.org/info/images/map-ss-1200.jpg.

you're shit at trolling boy-o

I think I'll stay here lazily waiting to be served.

This is common knowledge after all, one of you fag lords can link me to someone saying what OP suggested.

Idk man, that journal article is from 1986.

1 million times this. He won't find shit.

Show me an example of the groups mentioned in OP's post making the claims made in OP.

That's not a source, that's a chart. A source would be physical proof not numbers on a grid

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
Dude that study is not only older than this website it's older than the internet PERIOD.

>728662295
These (you)'s say otherwise

Still waiting for someone to source the claims made by OP. Where did any of these groups say anything in the OP?

Is living Sandniggers physical proof?

it's a really short article too

and still white girls prefer black bad boys

> still jealous, pathetic white bois?

I agree with OP

Yeah, we all figured out you are a (You) collector.

So no source for me then?

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

And before you say

>hurrr that's not the official source durrrr

they provide a link to it.

Here's why blacks are considered subhuman in today's standards.

Forgot url...
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Hurr durr still tables. That's just a way of presenting data in an easy format and to show trends emerging. It helps find correlations. If your saying the fbi would put wrong data on here or data that isn't checked you are retarded.

This

>728662560
They link to themselves 3 times and 'the national review' once.

Again, not verification of anything OP claimed, no references to any of the groups in OP.

Bad source, doesn't prove shit. Next.

Whats sad is that your white pretending to be nigger lmao beat cuck

Lolwut.

I live in a homogenous white roman catholic country, and women detest and abhor blacks that come during the summer.
They literally have to shoo the dumb north africans like animals.

That's not what the data shows.

Haha good one.
Just remember the golden rule people "around blacks never relax".
They do tend to be violent and stupid. But don;t forget their are good ones too.