God damn it his log of shit is so fucking warm and moist. I dont think i can resist much longer

God damn it his log of shit is so fucking warm and moist. I dont think i can resist much longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/01/27/Providing-logs-of-shit-isnt-easy-says-BVB-Army-Commander
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/01/27/Providing-logs-of-shit-isnt-easy-says-BVB-Army-Commander

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

God damn, for how long have you been trying to force this shitty meme now? Noone but you thinks it's funny, give it up... Try making something that can spread without you spamming it every day without any replies

L O G S
o
g
s

shut the fuck up millhouse will never be a meme

...about that log of shit OP.

Got any to spare? I'm drooling just thinking about that creamy smelly log entering my lungs

also check my dubs

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

I think it's funny. His OC is better than anything anyone else on this board has made in a long time

The worst thing you can do is post in here dude. He's some scene kid into this faggot and actually wants to eat shit who thinks he can troll or be funny. I feel kinda sorry for this guy that this is he's source of entertainment what a life he leads I'm sure he's parents are proud

Clearly not since all his h´threads are completely dead and the meme isn't catching on. There's baley any OC on here anymore, but just because there isn't much doesn't make a shitty forced meme good.

Yes it does, I post this every day cause I'm a retard with brain damage

and I think it's funny as dookie

I wish your mom swallowed you

Hehe you know it

Wtf?

P O T

k
e
t
t
l
e

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

SLIDDING
L
I
D
D
I
N
G

Hehe what makes you think youre even good enough for his warm and creamy log roll?

I can smell it
in the air
tonight

Why

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

imagine a nice warm and creamy log of shit sliding out his pink starfish

mmmmmmm ...

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

allah stinkbar in all of it's glory

Definitly doesn't, you've been spamming it for over 4 months, barley anyone still cares and just sees it as shitty spam, your shitty knowyourmeme page only has 3800 views, 4 months of spam... that's nothing, you're making no notable success, noone likes it, you're like that kid in school who's mentally handicapped but doesn't know it himself, so he keeps being retarded

wow this guy is triggered!

someone get him a log of shit ASAP!

Six inch or footlong?

>4 months
>being this new

make it double or there might be trouble

It's only been 4 months since it started you dumbass, if you think this has been a going thing for years, you're really new or just stupid

THe andy sixx log of shit threads have been here since the habbo raids in 2010 you newfag

pic related: its you

Four months would seem like years for me too if i didnt have Andy's sweet creamy log of shit sliding down my fucking throat

Luckily, i dont have that problem

It actually started sometime aroubd october so like 6 months

Nope, stop talking out of your ass newfag

All right, that's fair enough. But my point still stands

ive been laughing at these threads for months. hilarious stuff

Look

>slidding

Whatever. Don't forget to fill the survey before you go

The BVB army NEEDS your support!

What survey?

Who is the cockwomble and why should I care about his poo?

i can smell it in the air tonight
o lord

I forgot the link. SOrry my mind is busy thinking about all these tasty creamy logs i could die for

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

Andy Sixx and all of his glorious shit

I have no idea who that is but he sounds like a giant faggot.

Some singer. But seriously - we can't let this guy get hold of the turds

MODS BAN THIS CUNT FOREVER

Did I miss the warm logs?

Nope. You're right on time

I have videos of Andy Sixx selling his logs to those old pervs

mmMMMMMMMMMMmm give me those hot stinky logs daddy

soooo ... fucking tasty

Great!
Give me two werm logs from Andy Sixx butthole. Extra tarter sauce and throw some corn in!

Give me devil trips with my logs please

so is this a bot or does ops life actually consist of shitting this out every 12 minutes on b every day of his life

much prefer his creamy log

This is fantastic, how long before you just end up abducting him, force feeding him and squeezing the shit out of him to eat it.

THIS THREAD SUCKS ASS.

GO HERE SAGE

>sucks ass
just soooo creamy

this guy gets it.

soft...steamy...warm...creamy

underrated

sliding down