Has anyone ever gotten lucky on craigslist?

has anyone ever gotten lucky on craigslist?
saw this add about a woman wanting to suck off young guys on a gloryhole at her place, I replied but the whole thing seems really fishy, should I got for it? or am I going to get my dick bitten off by some guy?

>pic related

are you a retard or what?

go ahead get gang raped by a bunch o niggers

Most of the time it's fake, especially on Craigslist.

There are 1 of 4 things that could happen.
>is an actual woman, but is not the woman in the picture. Will most likely apologize or make up some excuse
>is a gay man, or couple looking for some kinky shit, most likely a dude.
>troll post, fake post
>luring post to rob you

Most of the time it's legit, but always be cautious, get to know her if it's really a person. You don't want to be sticking your dick inside someone's mouth if you don't know who the person is.

>t. municipal police officer

so it's a no?

wait is it legit or fake I'm confused

That's up for you to decide fuckstick, what do I look like? Your life couch?

>life couch

I've done it. Girl wasn't anything like the pictures she sent me. 3/10 on a good day. Fucked her anyways because it was free pussy

hahahahaha my nigga

Get in contact ask for pictures (time stamped). Then when you get address look it up see what part of town it is in. Ghetto? No Go. if you are going make sure you have a good exit plan if shit isn't what it seems. Let them know you aren't trusting shit, if they get pushy walk.

I have found about 60% of the stuff is fake but pretty easy to figure out. About 10% of stuff I actually arranged was "off" but never harmful. about 25% of the time it was pretty much legit. This has allowed me to have some pretty good fun. Also lucky because I live in a place that still has and adult theater ("The Art"). have had several meetups there, one of best was a total sub slut that was semen demon, saw her take 20+ loads

Pic Related

and what if its a chainsaw waiting at the other side of the hole?

anyway, that looks like a fake picture, old as shit.
My bet is the one posting the ad is a divorced man, who still has that picture from his wedding night in 1980 and now, tired of his life want to suck young dicks like yours.

lmfao

yea thx for the tip

anyways I asked "her" to see her face again and she didn't reply so I guess its fake

Anyone ever have any luck on Adult Friend Finders?

honestly not really... far more "posers" than even craiglist to be honest.

Too bad, I just signed up for one month. Lot she of ads. Found one chick that looked hot, older milf who said she was seeking to be a submissive cumslut, reverse image searched, found her fb, was someone actually normal and well established but had gained a Lot of weight, so no thanks.

860?

yup

weird haha

>most of the time it's fake
>most of the time it's legit
I'm a cop guise

whats that supposed to mean?

what is so weird, you know The Art? Or the girl?

tbh it sounds like you are talking to a gay dude

Craigslist is obviously mostly dudes and the majority of the w4m posts (at least in casual encounters) are either spam, guys posting as chicks, or scams.
There ARE exceptions but the general rule is to post yourself and not rely on replying to ads. It will still take forever but it's doable.
Again, like I said, there are always exceptions. I met a very cute and friendly older woman on craigslist a few years ago, and I was convinced it was a dude until I talked to her on the phone (was lonely, horny, bored).

The gloryhole ads are going to be almost 100% guys, but the chances of getting your dick bit off is fairly low.
If you happen to be a guy into getting your dick sucked by other guys, then craigslist is a paradise. Even just mentioning you're "straight" in an ad will get you replies within minutes.

I've had luck on AFF, but like someone else said it's full of scams as well. Also similar to craigslist, full of dudes looking for straight guys to "seduce" as well.
I ended up meeting one normal chick (really cool, actually), one weird couple, and one very disgusting girl that I bailed on. Also nearly met a few women who turned out to be hookers.
This was all in just one month with not a lot of effort, so someone with a lot of game and patience could do well there, but any "dating" site is really hit or miss.

But it can work out, "public/private" places are nice place to meet.

Found this is my stash, hard to believe it has been 4 years.

Yeah, for sure! It CAN work, just meant to say the obvious: that most of the time it's going to be a guy/scam/fake.
Mostly just the nature of how easy the ads are and how anonymous is, plus just a lot more dudes using it and looking than there are females.

Yeah that is what my advice has been... just more reminiscing about the good old days :P

I've been wanting to participate in a mmf bisexual threesome and everytime I think I found a couple on CL they end up wanting money to fuck!

KEK

Most of the time it's fake
Most of the time it's legit
>pick one

yeah, that's a normal scam and a lot of people seem to fall for it.
Many times they'll ask for "party and play" or ask you to bring drugs/money. It's normally not specifically money "to fuck", they want it for drugs tho you may get some sex out of it if you're not mugged or grossed out.
Dating sites like AFF, while still obviously hit or miss, are probably better than craigslist for meeting MMF type partners.

>Gloryhole offers
I've never responded to them, but my experience has told me that it's usually men trying to suck straight men off in secret.

>Women offering to suck you off at glory holes.
These ads have been spam trying to get your email address 100% of the time I've tried to respond to them. I don't even open those ads anymore.

>Women offering to fuck with NSA.
Spam almost 99% of the time. I was able to fuck ONE UGLY 50 year old out of all of the hundreds of ads I responded to. And I'm talking literally hundreds.

Yep, that's pretty accurate. Like you said, it can happen, but the real stuff is buried.
The gloryhole ads are weird, it isn't like it's that hard to find dicks to suck. I guess the "luring straight guys" thing is the turn-on, but I could be wrong.

Yup 99% of w4m ads are spam or scam. I have gotten lucky with dudes and some trannys but even that is bottom of the barrel hookups because I was really horny.

Yep. Got dominated by a black guy behind a grocery store at 3 am, within 20 minutes of putting up an ad. AMA.

Are you a guy?

Yep.

Did he fuck you bareback?

Sometimes I have found they even have people that text you and shit and it all seems legit then they hit you with a make a donation at this website, or visit my profile, a bunch of BS!!!

Learned it's way easier to fuck somebody from there than grindr

yeah, not only that but many who aren't scammers are just there to text back and forth but never more. Either it's a dude who is tricking you then finally jacks off and is finished, or someone else just roleplaying.
I said it above, but the "best" method of meeting a real girl on there is posting your own ad rather than replying to ads. And it requires quite a few re-posts until you actually meet someone.
And a lot of wading/deleting spam, so using a throwaway email is a must, possibly even a burner phone or temporary number app (also helpful for cheating in general if that's someone's thing).