Hi. I love going to the beach with my girlfriend. I wanna have her wear smaller bikinis all the time...

Hi. I love going to the beach with my girlfriend. I wanna have her wear smaller bikinis all the time, but she's too shy yet. What to do? Anybody else got experience with this? :)

Pic related, i took the pic of her.

post some noodz pl0x

I have the same problem with mine. I'd love her to wear sexier dresses out but she's always too shy.. Great tits but doesn't want to show them off!

I have same problem. Body hot as fuck but shy. Also not coming to the nudist beach.

Yeah. I hope someone with more experience will come along in this thread. Until then, you guys should share pictures! :-)

This is the bikini top I bought for her ;-) She won't wear it in public though! :-(

Thats a shame user :(

yeah it is! I'm working on it though.

Did you take more pics of her in this?
So hot

yes. i love it when she wears bikinis and dresses that make her tits pop out. hard just thinking about it

also i saved these pics post more please

Here's mine in one of the dresses I bought her that she won't wear out as it shows off her tits too much. I thought it was fairly conservative!

Yeah, but how?

saved. perfect curvy body. god damn. more.

Let me borrow ya misses ya cunt, I'm gonna dazzle her ass to Smithers

Lucky man. Awesome body. Buy her Wicked Weasel and get her to wear it round the hose, then a secluded beach etc. Little by little.

same for me.

i went to the beach with her in spain and she went topless. it was so hot, I still jerk off to the memories

I can see why you want her to wear that thing. She's got great tits. Just perfect for a dress like that!!

house*

I stroke the salami to the image of your misses Cunt flaps

diamonds

You should definately share a picture of her in one of those dresses or bikinis?

You dimwit
-Go to a deserted beach at first
-have a t-shirt on hand so she feels "safer" about it and can put the t-shirt on when she gets too nervous
-talk to her about it, if she isnt into it just leave it.

Didn't you make this same thread a few months ago? Somehow I remember it.

Yeah I did. Is that wrong? And how did you remember it? :)

Wow. Those are great!

Does she like wearing those things?
Last but not least, do you have more? ;) We could also exchange kik names or mails?

I was into this thread until the smiley faces. That shit is gay as fuck I can just see you being some 40 year old who posts compliments on teenage girls facebooks. Stop ruining my enjoyment of the thread and cut out the emoticons.

plenty more. no kik. just here. looking for a tribute

lol sorry dude. I can see what you mean. Just a bad, bad habit.

Well go on, please! I'll keep up as much as I can with my gf.

I didn't remember until you posted and . I just remembered those for some reason. And stop with those faggot fucking smiley faces.

OP posted this same shit in july of last year. He has no new pics either, this thread fucking sucks I bet she left his faggot ass and he's just trying to relive the "sexy" moments he had with her.

It doesn't fit her well. She has a nice shape but that dress makes her boobs look saggy and her middle fat

>go on vacation with wife
>she's an asian and an executive so pretty professional with her attire
>she packs a boring one piece
>I replace it with a thong bikini
>we get there and she is PISSED
>her options are to buy an super expensive swimsuit that doesn't fit at the resort or wear what I packed
> pic related.

You're right. That's another pic of her tits. She didn't leave me though. And yeah, i've got new pictures.

>I've got new pictures
>thread has been up for an hour and he hasn't posted a single one

Nah, you're full of it

Brilliant man, brilliant!

azn wifu good idea?
I'm dating one and over western cunts for so many reasons..

If you replaced her one piece with a thong where did she get that top from? You claim she couldn't buy something because it wouldn't fit at the resort yet somehow she magically bought a new top.

The top was an older one she had at the house. You can buy just the bottoms. Figured that would be easier to hide than a whole new swimsuit.

So you're telling me she brought with her an older top but no bottom, and the only thing you replaced was the one piece. Yeah you're so full of shit just like OP who stopped posting when asked for his new pics.

Christ dude read the thread. She brought a once piece. He swapped that for a top she already had and a bottom he bought.

Everyone's a detective.

Funny how he couldn't say that and another person had to come in with their own theory, almost as if he got caught and abandoned the thread like OP. This thread is full of liars.

Actually, i'm still here and watching. And i'm not a liar, I just don't want her pictures to be spread too much. "I'm afraid" of the internet, but still turned on by posting her here.

Shame, she has fantastic tits and ass, the sort that deserve to be shared!