Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/w1RQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Viserys

Azor Bran

Azon Stannis

>Fujoshits okay with Ramsay torturing Theon with elements of sadomasochism and homosexuality, muh 50 shades
>Lose their shit when he porks his legal wife

Based.

Azor Ansari

>Be a virgin
>But have a cute butt
>Dany lays siege to your town
>What do you do?

Great discussion going on in this thread

post a meme goddammit or gtfo

vid.me/w1RQ

I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct for revenge for which no expedient is sufficiently poisonous, secret, subterranean, petty — I call it the one immortal blemish of mankind… And one calculates time from the dies nefastus on which this fatality arose - from the first day of Christianity! Why not rather from its last? From today? Revaluation of all values!

-GRRM

Only when manhood is dead - and it will perish when ravaged femininity no longer sustains it - only then will we know what it is to be free.

-GRRM

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread.

This

Dead

What is dead may never die

Stannis lives, no body= no death

So Ned Stark was pretty much the purest character in fiction since Jesus.

Azor Ned

he is ded buddy

Ned in the light, jon in the shadows. This was the last time they met as father and son. Pottery.

Who is going to comfort my sentimental boner now?

Where do you think you are?

>not the cerseifag from the last thread

Which character have D&D/FatManboy completely ruined? Pic related.

Arya

Bump desu

You could at least contribute something with your bu- HOLY SHIT TRIPS

>they think they're too noble to shit
Why Waldie was so based

What kind of ruse is this

That's not Walder Frey you idiot, that's King Denethor from Harry Potter

Actually it's his uncle who always came to visit him at night.

>They will bend the knee or i'll destroy them

Why was Tywin so based?

Why is George such a disgusting fat hack

Murica, everything there floats in fat

better?

To get some discussion going:

If you're Littlefinger right now, how do you try and become King?

If you're Sansa, do you side with Littlefinger or Jon and do you try and get rid of the other?

If you're Jon, how do you handle the survivors and heirs of the Houses that rebelled against you and what are your plans right now?

If you're Dany, where do you land and how do you plan to take King's Landing knowing Cersei has wildfire? What do you do about the North and Stormlands?

If you're Euron, how do you get back at Yara for stealing your plan and Dany now opposed to you?

If you're Cersei, how do you defend King's Landing and what do you do about Sansa, who you think killed your son, still being alive and well in Winterfell, now with an army?

And if you're Arya, do you go to Winterfell or go South for vengeance for your family?

How do you see the Riverlands factoring into the story?

Answer one, answer some, answer them all, whatever.

Daily reminder this list is objectively correct.

Wrong-
Dany
Jon
Tyrion

Plebian-
Dario
Arya
Jorah
Sansa
Bran
Grey worm
The mountain
Hodor
Ned
Edmure
Ghost
Oberyn
Tommen
Margaery
Loris

Ok-
Cersei
Sam
Bronn
Euron
Lyanna
Varys
Tormund
Robert
Ygritte
Reek
Pod
Walder frey
Faceless man
Ser Rodrick
Joffrey
Waif
Melissandre

Patrician-
Ser Pounce
Ramsay
Stannis
Lancel
Littlefinger
Brienne
The hound
Tormund
Septa Unella
Meera
Spice King
Tyene
Shaggy dog
Roose
Olena
Davos
Mord

God tier-
Nights king
Qyburn
Jaime
Blackfish

Elder god-
Tywin
Randyll Tarly
Mace Tyrell

Universal overlord-
Sweet Robbin

Qyburn is based

>If you're Littlefinger right now, how do you try and become King?

Get some doritos and marry Salsa, go south. Let Jon walk into certain death against the WW.

How would you even convince Sansa to marry you?

Why would she go South with you when she finally got Winterfell back?

And why would you think you'd be safe in the South? If Walkers get through, they're going South too. Not to mention Cersei's South and Dany's coming

>How would you even convince Sansa to marry you?

Doritos

>Why would she go South with you when she finally got Winterfell back?

Because she is traumatized and wants an army for herself. As far as she knows Jon is an impulsive half-brother, so he can't keep her safe. She will try to manipulate LF, because they have common goals at first.

>And why would you think you'd be safe in the South? If Walkers get through, they're going South too. Not to mention Cersei's South and Dany's coming

Safer than in the North. Well, yeah, she got LF to do all the dirty work.

Its stannis you idiot
good to see him smiling next to his wife for once

no its not
its mr filch from star wars

>Because she is traumatized and wants an army for herself.

But you have no army? Knights just pledged to Jon and are allied with Jon, best place you could go now is the Vale cause Robin's not gonna let you gallivant South to wherever it is you want, Royce and the rest of the Vale WILL turn on you if you just wanna ride off South and break the alliance, Cersei and Dany will be opposed to you in the South and doubt Sansa's gonna wanna leave the place she married Ramsay and got the Vale army's help to get.

>Safer than in the North.

For a couple months at best. Wights don't need to eat and never tire.

>Royce and the rest of the Vale WILL turn on you

Not if LF manages to sow conflict between the Wildlings and the rest.

Femanon here.

Cersei is my role model.

Here's why:

She's strong, intelligent, and bold. She plays the game like a pro and never looks backs. Cersei isn't cold and mean for no reason. Cersei is cold and mean because the patriarchy forced her to be that way. Her whole life she has been told to be nothing more than a frilly submissive hole for men. The good thing is that she doesn't submit to this. She stands proud and says "fuck you" to the patriarchy. I yelled in joy when it was revealed that she was behind Robert's murder. My pussy screamed when she was crowned Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

But the thing I love the most about Cersei is how still she is. She never fidgets. She's very cool and collected and I admire this a lot.

Cersei just wants to survive. She knows how fucked the world she lives in is. She knows she can't rely on anyone but herself. She's a narcissist who's only preoccupied for her own success and survival. This is completely understandable. Cersei isn't a villain, she is a misunderstood hero.

Was this the most damning moment of season 6?

Conflict between Wildlings and the rest isn't gonna keep Royce from thinking riding South and burying your head in the sand as the dead march on the Wall is retarded and cowardly.

Do people really believe what Jon said? It was never really made clear. So far no one except for the Night's Watch believes in WWs.

Before TBOTB there remained 2,000 fighting age wildling men. There isn't going to be conflict with the wildlings.

Pretty sure they do since no one's calling bullshit on Jon saying the true enemy brings the storm or questioning him about it and Lyanna agreed to join Jon based on Davos bringing up the Night King and his dead army

Well the question will be more along the lines why he sided with the Wildlings in the first place.

Lyanna is a kid. What about the rest? I honestly didn't see that addressed properly. Maybe D&D will just brush this one under the rug.

What's up with the critic reviews? I mean movie was like 7.5/10 really good for comic-based story, which included >5 characters with their own stories in it despite shitty russian dub voices joker was really fucked up, the old voice from btas or batman beyond could be just insanely good, but for some reason they didn't bother to find this voce actor. A bit too much maya-stuff (el diablo transformation felt a bit awkward) and joker is too fast paced and, like tevor from gta v, tries [b]too hard[/b] to show his insanity but it's essential with this length of character-list.
Still it's really awkward to see SO many bad critic reviews on both new films, you don't mean that all these critics've been paid, right?

well, not really season 6 but i think jon death/resurrection was retarded because it pretty much served as hype shock factor
Would be cool if it actually fucking mattered and changed him to become ruthless or something

I fucked up, move along D:

FUCK OFF

It got him out of the watch.

nigga

Like Jon's resurrection and Sansa's reaction to it, they got informed about everything and reacted to it offscreen to cut down on redundancy

Not sure why but my response just disappeared or something.

But like Jon's resurrection and Sansa's reaction to it, they all got informed offscreen to cut down on redundancy

Son of a bitch, now it shows up.

latency, bro

back from the dead

No, that goes to Dabid saying "Bran had to absorb the history of the world. The entire history of the world in imagery" then couple episodes later having Bran onscreen having to go back to Tower of Joy to learn stuff.

So how do you think Daario will manage Mereen?

>will stomach marrying into the family that killed hers and the possibility of bearing their heir, but won't stomach her half-brother getting credit and being king even if it helps them survive.

What did D&D mean by this?

He downloaded the database from Bloodraven but it was too much to process. He needs the weirwood video player/VR system to actually access and view the content so he understands it.

In context, Dabid was referring to the scene at the beginning of the finale making the viewer supposed to wonder what plot Cersei is hatching.

where them tities ?

He's only meant to keep the peace and he only has 2,000 Second Sons so he's not really managing much, just keeping it together until elections.

But the Second Sons had been helping keep the peace even before Dany left so he'll do a good enough job.

He'll fuck every whore in the city, catch a pox and die within a year though

Stannis Baratheon
Jeor Mormont
Kevan Lannister
Viserys Targaryes

Good men dead, but never forgotten.

So did George mean to do this?

Aryan = Targaryen?

Kevan was a fucking traitor

meow :3