Sup Sup Forums...main point of this thread is I am looking for a good video game to play offline. Through steam maybe...

Sup Sup Forums...main point of this thread is I am looking for a good video game to play offline. Through steam maybe. I don't have internet where I live currently so I need a fun game to play. I have been playing the first Borderlands game. Bioshock was pretty good too. Games like that I suppose. Skyrim too. Need something I haven't played before. Maybe something like how Diablo 3 is. But it needs to be offline how I was saying. Any suggestions would be sweet

bumpin

witcher 3 or witcher 2

keep em coming

Fuck it, go old school. I enjoy playing Unreal Tournament with bots.

This
The fallout series
Borderlands series

Try Divinity Original Sin, the second one or Tyranny

ill look into this

currently playing first borderlands. never played any of the fallouts

ill have to look them up

I'm currently playing the witcher 3, I'm having a great time.
I played a lot of morrowind, also loved borderlands.

keep em coming

fallout nv is the best fallout desu

other feel free to dump too

im not a robot

I've been playing Wasteland 2 lately, directed by the original creator of Fallout - it's enjoyable allthough not Fallout 1-2 lvl awesome.

I've also enjoyed the new Shadowrun series.

On steam I'm Twinchlian (allthough not a twink).

currently playing league while doing this

>i want a game to play
>i dont have an internet
so r u planning on BUYING them? And how ill u download a game from steam without an internet?
u can torrent any game, that has single player campaign

witcher 1. Why wouldnt u start with the 1st game

Dragon age origins and inquisition, 2 was meh.

Because the combat in w1 sucks ass

Everything that was posted before is kinda good, so I'ill recommand a game not really well-known : Kingdom of Amalur : Reckoning, check it !

yeah i planned on buying it and playing offline.

deal with it

Torchlight, Dungeons of Dredmor, Rogue Legacy

torrent ANYTHING now and play it offline later...

What I usually do is just get an hotel with wifi and smash up a couple of hookers while downloading - but I've heard you can get free internets in libraries and even through your phone if you pay for it. But what the fuck do I know.

You're dumber than a post bro.

Dragon's Dogma

kinda forgot about those games, might get into it on the PC. had for the xbox on a tiny ass tv.

ill def. look it up, thanks :p

>an hotel
>free internet, if u pay for it
yeah, im the dumb 1

This and Rimworld(30$) or Dwarf Fortress are time consuming games. Dwarf Fortress is free but hard to learn. You can also try UnrealWorld(also free). This game is all about mechanics and throw graphics out the window. Nerdy games but I like them.

How are you gonna download a game off steam if you don't have internet?

I think I may have Torchlight..ill have to look up the other 2

Dark souls 3 will keep you busy for a while

I have internet at times, but when I want to play the games I dont have the internet

Try out Timeshift. its a bit older but alot of fun

Wtf? No Mount & Blade: Warband? Smh

Any elder scrolls or fallout game

Hitman trilogy
You'll be on it for a while

You can download an NES emulator and every single NES game and it won't put a dent on your hard drive

Super Nintendo Emulator

Diablo II with median XL patch and Plugy, go old school