Celeb bread

Celeb bread

be lewd or not, just have fun cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd5tk4kGh58
img.yt/gallery-3291.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes nice start

Y-Yesterday I-I took m-my mistress Victoria Justice to th-the m-movie theater and, a-as we w-were p-pressing into t-the busy screen r-room with p-people of all sorts s-surrounding u-us, Vic started t-to g-giggle, snicker, make faces a-and shoot her head a-and eyes skyward... I-I thought that w-was k-kinda weird because I-I d-didn't say boo t-to h-her the whole t-time... When w-we f-finally g-got t-to o-our seats I-I noticed the back o-of her p-pants had been ruffled u-up quite a-a bit, with h-her white p-panties even p-peeking o-out a bit: I don't know what happened; maybe s-she h-had a sudden itch b-back there... A-Anyway we were so enjoying th-the m-movie, I-I barely noticed a-a hand s-suddenly appear from behind us between me and Vic and g-grab Vic's elbow a-as it rested o-on the seat's arm rest... I-I w-was a b-bit startled a-and watched V-Vic q-quickly t-turn h-her head around t-to see th-the h-hand was c-coming f-from a gentleman s-sitting b-behind u-us... We b-both l-looked a-at him; h-he smiled... Vic then l-looked a-at m-me b-but I-I d-didn't kn-know what t-to d-do s-so I just resumed w-watching th-the m-movie- certainly n-not wanting to risk a-a confrontation w-with this f-fellow and h-hoping h-he'll let her g-go after a-a while... Vic then t-turned h-her head f-forward t-to pretend like me t-to w-watch the show wh-while I-I'm sure thinking about why th-this strange m-man i-is holding h-her elbow... B-But after s-several m-minutes instead o-of letting her go h-he started t-to slowly r-rub it... I-I tried t-to ignore him b-but couldn't r-really take t-the corner o-of m-my eye from h-his hand groping her soft sm-smooth skin... Then his hand m-moved u-up and down her arm and forearm, rubbing and clasping it... Little Vic d-didn't g-give any resistance and submitted t-to h-his roving hand: h-her e-eyes darting around in excitement a-as to what w-will happen next... Next h-he m-moved his hand onto th-the side o-of her stomach, touching it gently..

I like you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd5tk4kGh58

I don't even know who she is but
>dem boobs
My God.

I want to ___ this skeleton.

Why in God's name is no one leaking anymore new shit?! What happened to the promised leaks that NEVER GOT FUCKING LEAKED?!!! STOP MAKING THESE DAMN CELEB THREADS IF THERE ARE NO FUCKING LEAKS IN THEM!!!!

What about me? :(

those threads will never ever ever ends, mwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaahhwhwmwahahaha

i LoVe YoU tO

Anybody have a good viola link?

V-Vic then t-turned h-her head a-and l-looked a-at m-me, I-I think expecting m-me t-to d-do something ab-about h-his advances, b-but I-I really d-didn't w-want t-to risk h-having m-my head c-c-crushed l-like a-a melon b-by h-his b-boots s-so I-I j-just l-looked a-at Vic a-and smiled, t-trying t-to console h-her a-as best I-I could and at the same time n-not g-giving offence t-to this g-good s-s-sir behind us, n-now that th-there w-was three i-in o-our arrangement... H-He h-had s-staked h-his cl-claim o-on her right a-arm and w-was n-now g-gaming f-for h-her b-body... I-I f-felt s-so helpless g-good s-sirs t-to do anything to stop him...

Her and gigi can shit in my mouth if they want

I won't get so extreme, but I'll let her pee in my mouth for sure. And lick out all of her sweat too.

i'm sorry i'm just so horny ...

Just imagine her dropping a shit on you, just seeing you as toilet nothing more hnnggg

sorry ..

I'd love to see you get piss in your mouth by Kendall or lick all of the sweat from her body

the face she make when she see user hnnggg

Does she have *any* boobs at all?

hi qt-foy user did i miss any fun

Hey, don't be sorry, everyone has his tastes user!
Well then, when she goes to the toilet, first she'll use me as an urinal, then she'll give you the warm meal you crave, how does it sound?
And of course we'll clean her back and front

Kendall looks just like my EX its hard to look at her.

Kek. Great one.
No not really.

Hnnnngggg fuck you're so hot user, that sounds fucking amazing ... thank you for not judging

well that's good wouldn't want to miss out on anything
>barefoot foy

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sirs; I-I know it m-must be d-difficult t-to t-trudge through l-life w-without h-having a-a w-world c-class m-mistress... I-I'm s-so s-sorry y-you a-are s-so vexed and w-want t-to apologize f-for m-my wanton a-acts i-in g-grabbing h-her a-away f-from the rest of th-the world...

Holy fuck Sarah is literally perfect

still crazy to me that she waited this long to show her tits,
that she did it for some random magazine,
that they look so great,
and that hardly anyone is talking about it.
TV's Sarah Paulson

Barefoot like a real angel

there's the caption i love seeing :P

Kind of a goddess

Noice user! Would love to fuck her.

God yes user

>Sarah Paulson
she looks an ugly old bag lady

I want them both. The hot goddess and the fat slut.

Hnnnggg Emma's feet

Feed

What do you think they smell like?

c: those big toes user...

Wew

They?
What's with them..?

they're just really cute...

F-ffeeet

Wow, this is a find. Any more?

Ohhhhfukngf

>Barefoot G
Stop. My cock can only take so much

I want to see someone fap on rabbit for goddess sarah

Are they?

You best spill some cold water down your pants in order to slow your roll

SATAN IS LISTENING

yes... they are, they're perfect..

checked

noice

SATAAAAAAAN

shit nice

It won't work if you keep posting her hot pics user

Six sixes.

Why do people find this lard ass hot? Is it just the peedos?

Screencap me

Double satan sexsix

I'd worship and serve her while the fat whore worships my cock

Gillian Jacobs

very nice

mmm i love her tiny ass

I really need to find this anons contact info again

Mainly the anons who have no problem risking an std to fuck said female. Ariel got syphillis from her ex and crabs from her current bf

She makes me fap to charlotte stokely

I cant believe I got 6 sixes.

any rabbit? does it have to be real or would a picture do?

oh wow! she look very similar!

fapping hard for blake kik JonnySledge95

Mace: img.yt/gallery-3291.html

wanna smell her hot breath while I take her

this is pic is so bad for me... it's the one that makes me lewd with foy