Three-man Ballon D'or list confirmed - Messi, Ronaldo, Griezmann

>no Suarez

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-Nakqu-Mb8
youtube.com/watch?v=M1tigqU9s14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It doesn't matter if it's Suarez or Griezmann, the third guy won't win with those two around.

This year is C.Ronaldo's anyway because his teams won the CL and Euros

>Win nothing for your team
>Win nothing with a stacked NT
>Choking harder than Tsuman on both
>Also carried on the semis by carrasco and his teamates
>But he statpaded against levante so he's good

jealousy is bad for you my hue friend

>missi
Fucking why

>mongmann

why doe

Bullshit, just like every year

Pepe should have won but ehhh, everyone knows Ronaldo wins it anyway.

>Pepe should have won

this tbqh

I don't see how anyone who watched football for the whole of 2016 could give it to Ronaldo. If he wins then it just proves the voters only go on stats and trophies won and don't actually watch these players play.

>no Suarez

why

At least the Ballon D'or is gonna be voted for by journalists again this year.

They have split from FIFA and FIFA is gonna make their separate World Player of the Year Award again (which is the shitty popularity contest voted for by the federation presidents of Gambia and Micronesia).

>popularity contest
>the most popular is winning

Nothing new.

see

Should be Messi-Suarez-Modric

This is the FIFA WPOTY award shortlist, not the Ballon d'Or shortlist.

Greaseman is a fucking meme.

Daily reminder that Lionel Missi will retire with zero (0) [cero] international trophies.

Two WC and two Copa América to play. I can see him winning one.

Ranieri, Zidane and Fernando Santos for the managers

We got this in the bag lads

Suarez was better than all 3. If he didnt gift Neymar tap-ins every game he would score 70

This. And an imbecile to the boot.

bullshit

having nice vacations in Brasil I see my CHI friend

This has been the case for a long time, it doesn't need to be proven.

/thread

how come messi doesn't have a retarded celebration?

>not rating zidane

LMAO!

HE LITERALLY WON THE CL AND THE EUROS IN THE SAME YEAR, HE BROKE IS GOAL SCORING RECORD IN THE CL AND IS THE CURRENT TOP SCORER IN LA LIGA

LMAO @ U

good post

Crisnaldo better TSUUU again

never4get

youtube.com/watch?v=t-Nakqu-Mb8

We all know this one is for the tsu man.

I am not a Messi hater cause I respect his skills and his life. but you have to admit CR7 is WAY BETTER than Messi, Here's everything. Look CR7 was born in a really poor family he grew and grew... and now he became what people believe the best soccer player on this planet. I wonder how he grew and became who he is now? He trained everyday LEGIT EVERYDAY, never gave up and always tried again. trained. remember that word. Lets take a look at Messi. Messi is NATURAL when he was born he already had his ability's he didn't work for it. he trains shit now cause his guts are all natural. When I take a look back at CR7 he TRAINED - see I used the word... He TRAINED to become who he is now but Messi didn't do NOTHING. Ronaldo MADE him self Messi did nothing. Ronaldo = Hard work. Messi = Nothing. Look how Messi quit Argentina? Why? lets take a look Messi missed this massive penalty in Copa America. He missed for his International team ' Argentina. Okay you might be thinking how CR7 missed a penalty to! But if you take a look whats more insane/important? Messi pen ofc Ronaldo missed a pen in the damn quarter finals what would of do nothing. idk I think is was in the round of 16 I got no idea but Messi's is still way more insane and he missed it. HE IS WEAK and quit International soccer. I think International soccer is Way more important than Club soccer cause Your playing for your own country instead you might be playing for another club in another country Playing for your country makes you be more effective and strong. Ronaldo NEVER quit International soccer or Club soccer which makes him STRONG!!! and gain he will never give up. Messi weak as SHIT. It doesn't matter if he has more ballondors cause it basically means the best of the YEAR not in the PLANET* now retards listen to my message and RONALDO LOVERS HALA RONALDO!!!!!!

I don't follow. Are you trying to say that Ronaldo trained?

Would Messi's wife leave him for Ronaldo? Probably.

Would any of Ronaldo's girlfriends leave him for Messi? No.

Checkmate.

Are other leagues allowed to comete?

>implying ronaldo has romantic relationships with women

>WON THE CL AND THE EUROS IN THE SAME YEAR
That was just look, he wasn't even a top 3 player in these cometitions, his teams carried him

Di María won the CL being the MVP and reached a WC final in the same year and wasn't even nominated for the Balon d'Or

Hard to have kids otherwise.

ronaldo got this

his teams won shit and he scored a lot, albeit meaningless goals

like the only goals he scored for Madrid that actually mattered were against fucking Wolfsburg

>girlfriends
Badr Hari is definitely not the bottom

Fucken this

>Would Messi's wife leave him for Ronaldo? Probably.

120% confirmed yes by audio visual proof

but ronaldo would prefer messi (and messi ronaldo btw :DDD)

maybe it's just me but I don't think Messi isn't straight
Unless you are of course, making a funny.

then I challenge you to find a picture where he is as genuinely happy as when he is being touched by ronaldo

protip: le smile big for the media don't count, his genuine autistic happiness is revealed in that ronnie pic

>the unironic post that should have been ironic the post

I hope griezmann wins just to see that one chicano go on a shitposting spree

where is Pogba
why don't they nominate black players

quads confirm inquiry, is FIFA rayciss?

>then I challenge you to find a picture where he is as genuinely happy as when he is being touched by ronaldo

There are pics of him with his 10/10 gf where he looks as happy as any random manlet would be if a girl that hot was interested in them.

>but ronaldo would prefer messi (and messi ronaldo btw :DDD)

2:49

youtube.com/watch?v=M1tigqU9s14

and yet not as happy as he is with his lover
these videos look like great fun but I can't understand a word ):

Someone start a hashtag on Twitter and start some shit
#BallonDOrSoWhite

Griezmann is from France, France has a large black minority. Using twitter's #WeWuzKings logic, that makes France a black country, therefore Griezmann is black.

well he is part moor

suarez should have won the whole thing. I think being injured during copa america cost him. He was sublime, even better than messi and was both top scorer and top assister in la liga that season.

Would be glorious to see tsu get steve harvey'd

ayy lmao

because Messi was born in a millionaire family and has never trained in his life

kys mahammad

>antoine "le choke in champions league final" greaseman

>Also carried on the semis by carrasco and his teamates

Confirmed for not following Atletico. Carrasco is only this season playing really well and consistently. Greaseman and Saul carried Atletico last season.

where is Bayol

Griezman looks like if he was grabbing both Ronaldo's and Messi's dick.

>I rate the baloon of gold