What do you Sup Forumsro's think about Rick and Morty?

What do you Sup Forumsro's think about Rick and Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one of the best shows on tv right now

degenerate garbage for idiot 'stoner bros'. seriously if you like this kids catoon you should hang yourself.

never seen it, looks like a futurama rip off trying to be edgy

Grow the fuck up.

Overrated meme show pandering to the meme lifestyle of the Internet Generation.

too degenerate for kids, too retarded for adults. If you still think burping and farting is funny grow up

i beat justin roiland made this post to test his audience . if you think that rick and morty is for children you are either on meth or you never saw the show

It's so fucking cool

good for a laugh and creative in some ways, i hate that the kids have caught wind of it though, now they'll just make cringy memes and generally make admitting that you like it embarrassing to anyone older than 16

Strange cartoon that seems to have no centeral plot or story.

Superjail is better

it's a very deep show constantly changing and messing with your sence of reality and what life and death really mean , you guys are just too retarded to get it

Overrated but still pretty funny.

This

Reddit, the anime

Better than crack

I love it It's clever, and probably the most unpredictable show I ever watched. this show has so much range, and they know it and use it. the burping is annoying though,I feel

I paid 40$ for this, did I get ripped off?

if you don't think burping and farting is funny you're dead inside

yeah it's great OP

superjail is dead nigger

The burping is the only thing about the show that's bad. Everyone in this thread who's talking shit about it is just an edgelord.

this show deals with depression , suicidal toughts , alchoholism and a lot of these fucked up topics and it does it perfectly , if you think that this show is just about rick burping , then i feel sorry for your retarded self

>unpredictable
LOL SO RANDUM AMIRITE XD

good for rule 34

It's in the top 5 that's been on adult swim. The heart she hollar > athf > Rick and Morty > metalocalypse > superjail

Its entertaining to me. I don't know anything about people making memes or making a big deal about it otherwise, but that probably allows me to enjoy it a bit more. Hearing and seeing all the bullshit people say or do to represent what they like is typically cringe worthy, and makes it hard to get into what they are representing.

Its a good show with many redpilled themes for all.

Though I really do hope what morty is experiencing and beginning to understand will truly mature into an arc that will balance out the full narcissistic lifestyle of rick and bring a balance to the show that seems to be what they could be potentially striving for.

That being said I felt pretty mixed about the new episode, not sure what to think. Are they taking the full episodic nature route? Or is that just a ruse to get more dedicated fans to really think about the underlying story and ricks blantant 4th wall fuckery.

All in all I have loved the show and I really hope they dont fuck it up...

>implying randomness is never funny
>on Sup Forums

never watched it, also never liked the look of the art for the show.

>implying world peace is not #1

this show askes questions about life , reality , if your actions mean anything , if suicide is a better option and so much more , this show made me fucking cry at the end of one episode , it's so perfect , never has a cartoon made me question the universe so much

I stand by my post

It's actually a very witty show, but because it does well with the 'normie' crowd Sup Forums thinks it's too mainstream and wants to call it meme garbage. But deep down Sup Forums loves it.

THIS THREAD SUCKS ASS.

GO HERE SAGE

Shit I'll admit it. Absolutely love it

>The heart she hollar
Fucking kill yourself.

That cringefest was an abomination on the airwaves. I bet a cuck like you also enjoyed Children's Hospital.

first time i saw it I thought it was rubbish. Actually gave it a chance and it's not bad, the narrative is pretty good, gets me laughing a bit as well but can fall flat sometimes too.

it does touch on some deeper subjects which is cool.

I fucking hate the giant fucking hard on fucking reddit has for the show its not that fucking great stupid reddit faggots should all go kill themselves. I feel like Rick and Morty has a fucking really irritating fan base of fuckwits.

Shut the fuck up shillmanson

not that poster but those shows were bearably adequate compared to some of the live action shows on adult swim

You're obviously not from the south. I'm from the south ga swamp and live about 10 miles from a little town that is basically a carbon copy of that show. Fucking hilarious. Right up until the last episode. Fuck that episode

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

i can understand that the fandom can be cringy , nowhere near fnaf levels thank god , but it says a lot of interesting things about nihilism

>nowhere near fnaf levels
wut

fnaf is cringy as fuck

The dude that sings that song is germaine from flight of the concords, funny dude

Heartshe was good but frankenhole was the greatest adult swim show of all time

Texas here, faggot and the heart she holler is fucking terrible. End yourself you inbred swamp rat.

Good ranking but it all depends on how you're judging how good it is. If you're talking about pure impact that a show has on you nothing they've done has come close to the first time I saw too many cooks. High as giraffe pussy and it came on. I have a hard time remembering times when I've laughed so hard in my life

You're a beaner. Opinion in the trash.

>i disagree
ftfy

i can't wait til the pilot gets picked up for a season. also korgath the barbarian

No mention of Xavier? Sup Forums I am disappoint

speaking of cringe

HAH. WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE, NIGGER. COME TO KILLEEN AND CALL ME A BEANER, DEAD MAN.

fuck i forgot about that show, that used to be the shit

Nice overcompensation there jose. Wall when??

fuck you tommy

good show. don't let the butthurt fags that only see memes and spout shit like this:
influence whether or not you're going to give it a go. Most of these people don't make any god damn sense.

the fact you need to attach yourself to a group identity to feel powerful and important lead me to believe you are too stupid and boring to forge your own personal identity. kys mindless drone

I believe you are the literal embodiment of a faggot, that show blows horse cock

do mission hill and baby blues count as adult swim shows?

Oh look another "i is le master plotter, all according to le plan!" show. Shit gets boring fast.

that's in the background. enjoy the ride.

dead right

It is best show, perfect mixture of intelligence and humor
Also I been addicted to this bullshit pocket mortys game. I have a thing for both Pokémon-like games/rick and morty

I've only been watchingg it when high
and I've gotta say it's by far one of the best current shows

Does Rick ever REALLY have a plan?

if you think thats a kids cartoon then you dont know a thing about what you are talking about and still making an opinion......your generation is fked because ppl like you

I love it, it's changed the game in the same way Family Guy made me never able to go back to Simpsons. There's humor on several layers so its possible for anyone to love/hate it:

lvl 1: Burp/Dick/Balls degenerate humor.

lvl 2: Edgy lvl, which unfortunately invites cancerous fans/memes.

lvl 2.5 (cinematic): Episodes where they play with multiple timelines/realities can get overwhelming, but the fact that they can weave this shit is impressive and will tickle fans of Meme-ento and Inception etc.

lvl 3: (as user pointed out already) deep mental health discussion, as well as playing with philosophical issues like play-doh.

Bonus lvl: All the references to pop/sci-fi culture a la Futurama/Zim, etc. Also the fact they keep running jokes/realties through seasons shows lack of laziness.

If you can make it to S3 E1 you'll be glad you did. Might not be the best show ever but it's the best adult cartoon alive rn for sure. Worth most of the hype, although I'm worried 11yo memelords will drag it down a bit.

TL;DR: decent af fam.

The Satanic trips have spoken!

Sup Forums really hates this show. Don't know why
Guess they can't get over Drangoball z being over it

>0808
Checked

Get outta here Justin.

>didn't watch it before it was popular
>butthurt that so many people like it
kek

I like it but the majority of the fanbase ruins it with their shit memes and constant references to it.

not even close

more like back to the future for alcoholics

>let's other people influence how much he enjoys things
pretty weak honestly

maybe develop some personal integrity

Just say you've never seen it. It's painfully obvious you haven't, and this way you don't make an ass of yourself.

Friendo as someone whos watched since the original meme watch the director dan harmons other show community. Lots of tie ins nd shit

It nearly scratches a hard scifi itch, it's fairly entertaining though it has a really sort of strange improv feel to it.

I get a feeling they think they are touching down on real shit on some level, but it's not anything people who are into hard scifi haven't thought of or seen before.

Still enjoy it 7/10.

first season was great, second was meh, third is fucking shit so far

The cartoon itself is great.

The community surrounding it who either love or hate it is fucking cancer.

I'm not even going to read this thread because of it.

I've seen 2 episodes so far and it's pretty fucking terrible. Does it get better?

It's funny and interesting.

Everyone on here has probably seen it and would like to think they are remotely similar to Rick and the rest of the human population are all Mortys compared to them.

1.ATHF
POWER GAP
2.TIM AND ERIC GSAJ
3. METALOCALYPSE
POWER GAP
4. RICK AND MORTY
5. TOO MANY COOKS
The rest of the shit
4. RICK AND MORTY

I dig it
Watched like 3 eps today

This

yeah, but you probably won't enjoy it anyway

But it isnt really that memey. Like they dont use memes, people just enjoy passing it around so it makes memes.

So fucking accurate. It's genuinely a good show. But like all good things with a cult fanbase, they will always make it look shitty from the outside looking in, and for the OG fans inside looking in feelsbad

It has SOME semblance of plot. But it does has some conflicting direction focus

Top tier animation

tru
kids over hype it, but still p good

Unpredictability doesn't mean random. The comedic timing in an animation format is hard to nail down, and they only miss on rare occasion

>on Sup Forums
>complaining about kids' cartoons

Interesting series.

People who doesn't like this show are missing the big picture.