Why do white people post on Sup Forums? You do realize nobody likes you right...

Why do white people post on Sup Forums? You do realize nobody likes you right? Why don't you go back to your containment board which is Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roncevaux_Pass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying real white people post during work time

they want us to bash their empty heads over and over again. dumb wh*teshits

Shut up shitskin I do what I want

Bitch

You can't stop me pooskins

I ask myself the same question. I guess boredom is stronger.

Your wimmens seem to disagree

>Sup Forums
>White

What I have learnt from Sup Forums is that no one is white, ever.

Why don't you shitskins get off the white internet and stop using white electricity on a white invention made my chinese people.

you realize you're on an argentinian image board about angolan soap operas don't you?

Northern european germanic speakers are white.

>white electricity

Volta was white? Also, stop using non white alphabet, non white numbers, farming, maths, laws, etc. Let's see who lives in a more primitive way.

no shit, you ain't nords

Stop using the white mans language Jamal

>Let's see who lives in a more primitive way.

The white man brought you into the Industrial modern age greasy dago. Now start being grateful and go wank over your moorish heritage by candle light in a cave.

>anglo Saxon gibberish speak
>white

Without the very foundation of the non white civilizations there is nothing. Just the void. Go back to live like a paleolithic icenigger.

Also, you have to use non white words otherwise you would sound like a caveman.

>industrial
>modern
>heritage
>candle
>cave

Anglo saxons are the masters and indisputable peak of the whites and by association, Canadians the true heir to the Anglo throne.

>masters
>indisputable
>association
>throne

English truly is a nigger language. You were lucky to be domesticated by the french.

We have surpassed you shitskins. You oliveniggers live on our good graces. Now serve me my coffee senior.

Daily reminder that this is a white board

fuck off wh*tey. this is payback for taking all those hands

Stop trying to ride the coat tails of the French. They are white, not filthy meds.

whites' days are numbered

>we

you didn't do shit, loser, otherwise you wouldn't be posting at this time, also your race (considering you are not a pajeet anglophile) is a decaying corpse.

And again, your nigger language needs non white terms. Keep posting, this shit is hilarious.

>surpassed
>olive
>graces
>serve
>senior

This is the rightful place of the shitskin. In his masters chains.

Now I understand the brilliance of this thread, its a quarantine for all the Sup Forumsposting across the board so we can enjoy our usual Sup Forums nonsense

>tfw i really like browns
>tfw browns hate me

I want Polish flesh, give me man and woman

>place
>masters
>chains

>mfw i can immideatly detect non white words while english speakers have to make a massive effort to tell them apart

Sup Forums needs more diversity and more shitposting

>you didn't do shit

Neither did you, other than serve me my coffee and pick my bananas. Some spic moorish rape baby manlet S*ainiard should not be talking about decaying corpses. Pic related is your legacy. Now apologize to me your white superior.

poles are cool in my book x3

>whites' days are numbered

>implying greek, spaniards and italians aren't white
>More advanced mathematics can be traced to ancient Greece over 2,500
>laws were common in all societies ever existed
>non white numbers kek our numbers come from India who are proto Aryans

Try again moron

That's because I'm monolingual, I didn't have to learn some filthy olivenigger language. That's a point of pride actually. English is gods very own language. Proof of it's superiority. Stay humbled pedro.

>Neither did you

I'm not the one living through the success of other people. All I see in your post is a loser projecting his insecurities due his massive failure at living on tutorial mode. Not having to struggle about anything and yet failing at everything.

And again, your tiny brain can comprehend that you are using non white words.

>serve
>decaying
>corpse
>related
>legcy
>apologize
>superior

but I like whte people
they gave civilization

>implying greek, spaniards and italians aren't white

How convenient, right? Fuck off, you were ruled and raped by non whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Netherlands

Have you seen Lesotho, Nigerian, Ethiopian and Sudanese shitposting?

A few more Africans would drown the entire Anglosphere in shitposting

>I'm not the one living through the success of other people

Your civilization comes from the middle east as well

>monolingual
>olive
>language
>point
>actually
>language
>proof
>superiority
>humbled

intended for One of my most embarrassing moments, not actual shitposting

asian will unite and stand against filthy white animals

KYS faggot, we take pride in what our forefathers gave us.
you are probably one of those fags who reads hegel and weber :^)

nah you gooks will be ruled and opressed by Chinks, just like the rest of us poor niggers

I'm not white, neither I use the success of other people to hide my insecurities. I just find white supremacism pathetic considering that the ones embracing it are nothing but worthless people that will not contribute anything.

>I'm not the one living through the success of other people.

That's because your people are waiters and grocery boys in modern life. We, the white anglo man, civilized you. You're our designated vacation area and you would still be writing your moorish language by quill in candle light while cutting peasants heads off with swords if not for us.

>All I see in your post is a loser projecting his insecurities

lel.....you're taking this rather seriously buddy, I'm not being serious in my posts fool

So you think white supremacy is stupid but your first few posts were about how whites are inferior and your people started civilization? See the hypocrisy when you call others insecure lmao?

>Have you seen Lesotho, Nigerian, Ethiopian and Sudanese shitposting?
Nope, but some rivalry must exist among African countries and if there are more african posters, I'm sure they start shitposting more
I'd love to see them

did you forget Charlemagne invading spain in 777? haha

You are also a dumbshit if you think the current greeks and italians or any contemporary tribe in Europe is anything like the acient tribes.

>I'm not white

lol Spaniards are very close to northern/central europeans geneticaly, way closer to us than you are to the middle east.

So even if you are not white, you can hardly claim middle eastern achievments.

Your tiny brain can't even follow a basic conversation. No wonder you are a loser spamming threads about your pathetic life. Also, I got tired of greentexting the non white words used in your caveman language.

>A few more Africans would drown the entire Anglosphere in shitposting

You think they could top us, the Aussies and burgers? Nah

Get a job you freaking loser instead of obsessing over somebody elses skin color, go suck a travel agents cock so you can travel to Germany to find some work as a street sweeper.

>did you forget Charlemagne invading spain in 777?

And he got his ass kicked so hard that he attacked saxons to cure his butthurt, so?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roncevaux_Pass

Just remember how hard we raped your white asses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury

Southern europeans are really insecure about not belonging to the white club on Sup Forums so they play it off like they don't care and that they hate whites. You people also don't understand nuance in our posting style of shitposting. Buck up kiddo.

Are you the Spaniard guy from Sup Forums who was afraid his wife might find pictures of this woman on his phone?

White preserveration is important and I am hoping you can donate Catalan sperm for our humble continent

We'll just make polandball comics and cry about our virginity

I already managed to top you both and I am only one poster, autism granted

we are genetically closer to moroccans than to swedcucks

Unironicaly but literally I'm posting from my office. I could post a pic if it makes you butthurt. Just tell me.

Forgot the picture, Tori Hughes

>I already managed to top you

Wrong. Sounds like a challenge.

the Franks then marched to Barcelona where Ibn al Arubi was taken as a prisoner of war. In the end, the ambush was seen as more of a set-back than a defeat, since Charlemagne continued to expand his empire, including the taking of land from the Austrias and becoming the emperor of Rome.

So mad for being a north European rape baby

>Are you the Spaniard guy from Sup Forums who was afraid his wife might find pictures of this woman on his phone?

lolwut, I don't lurk Sup Forums

Okay I haven't taken on Canada because you don't have Australia's stellar reputation, but I still have banter they don't even attempt to reply to, especially after the melanoma one

>I could post a pic if it makes you butthurt. Just tell me.

Please do rapebaby

@72867581
>you don't have Australia's stellar reputation

You almost got me

Australia's shitposting almost always has a pretext, there's some hidden theme, which gives it consistency and a sense of quality, racial, political, social, sexual themes

Canada's one seems more random, looser and less coherent

Now you're just parroting A*stralian propaganda. Dismissed.

I literally get paid for making white failures mad.

You're a maid at a hotel?

Thia. I can't believe Sudanon fell for Bruce's lies

Its true. You feel like the Australian OP has a specific thread-theme, reaction, or set of replies in mind, it has an internal consistency that makes it appealing

You can't just start 'Hitler is Canadian' or '>America >Guns' threads and assume its quality shitposting, that's stereotypically Canadian and stale, you have to appeal to the audience through broader memes

>he doesn't have a comfy sofa in his office to sleep siesta

>we are genetically closer to moroccans than to swedcucks

lol

But I don't like Sup Forums

You have quality, but the problem is your banter technique is closer to the US end of the anglosphere than it is UK/AUS/NZ/HK/SA

They have a certain bite that Europeans also appreciate

Hold up a second!

this

Australian shitposting looks incredibly dumb and random on the surface, but usualy have a strategy behind it.

most (not all) whites on Sup Forums are Sup Forumstards and stormfags

Barcelona?

>tfw to stupid to detect the subtle shades in the art of australian shitposting

The world loves white people.

The one the whole world looks down on is black people

Nope. Why did you say Barcelona?

>t.Sweden

to the Chink everyone is a nigger

Believe me Swedebro is right, they always have an ulterior motive/hidden strategy/theme behind the most ridiculous shitposting, it makes me love them because that connects to me far more than regular banter, not to detract from the based Canadanons

You have literally been brainwashed by Australian propaganda. I feel sorry for you. You're obviously not shitposting connoisseurs who can differentiate between outdated Australian shitposting and real genuine artistic leafposting. You are blind to the method behind the madness.

This

A white man tried to stand up to my Chinese Imperial Boss and got whooped as well

well, to be fair they are my favorite shitposters

>mfw that time the catalog was filled with eastern frogs

This is too American, the best American posters know how to shitpost like Australians, they have an 'understanding'

Where the fuck is Australia and why are they quiet in this debate?

That was cool but nowhere, nowhere near their prime in 2014-2015

>pretending to be non white to trigger other whites

This is a nice example of why this board is shit

>Where the fuck is Australia and why are they quiet in this debate?

what is the time in Australia right now? They might be sleeping

There are always a few of them up in this hour, but lately I've been losing hope

One man's shit is another man's treasure

They should be posting right now and I'm the one who should be asleep.

Because only a Barca supporter can be this anti white

How can pooskinbois even compete ?

white virgins probably paid them to do that

>non white numbers kek our numbers come from India who are proto Aryans
Typical white man. Anybody who's successful he just makes """honorary""" white.

Where my aboriginal brothers at?

I'm not anti white. I'm anti white supremacists. Just take a look on Sup Forums. All those people are jobless failures. On this board it's never a successful person the one spouting their hate against whites but the worst example of the white race.

against non whites*