Need your help /b Just started my first affair and she is also married as well...

Need your help /b Just started my first affair and she is also married as well. Any great descret messanging apps that are password protected? Maybe even decoy apps you guys use? Wife is not too tech savy but I want to be able to hand her my phone and know she can't find anything.

If I can google the app and find it so can my wife. So I'm hoping you guys know so lesser known apps

I have android. She has Iphone.

Shamless bump

Yeah I got some advice for you. Fucking kill yourself unironically. If you're unhappy with your marriage or relationship, fuckng leave. Do you know the fucking emotional trauma your so will go through when you get caught? Oh, and you WILL get caught eventually. You're a piece of shit and so is she. Fuck both of you.

What's it like fucking someone's wife and making them crave your cock?

Don't cheat you stupid fuck

you've officially become that guy. congrats. lol

You have opened my eyes. Thank you! I have realized my sins and cant go on like this. I will stop and go ahead and kill myself now.....

Do you know what its like to feel like you arent good enough? Do you know what its like to feel completely betrayed by someone you love? Do you know what its like to love?

In a few months OP makes a thread about wanting to do an hero.

why is cheating such a major trigger everytime it's mentioned on Sup Forums? is it because you retards cant manage to get a girl yourselves, so you get angry at people having two at once?

Sup Forums is beta male central these days, it's all too real for them.

Fucking fantastic. Been completely hiding it from all our coworkers. We both know whats at stake so it just makes our fucking that much more crazy.

Okay, here's what you do.

Take a knife, stab yourself at the right side of your throat, make sure it goes through. Sharp side facing away from you.

Punch forward.

Congratulations, you'll die within seconds.

Because cheating is one of the most selfish things a person can do, it really hurts someone who genuinely loves the cheater and most people get cheated on.

It is one of the few cases where Sup Forums will empathize with the victim instead of perpetrator.
When even Sup Forums is pretty much universally agreement about it's immorality, you know you are a huge piece of shit, right?

It's not even the cock they crave, it's the risk. Especially when they have children involved. The risk of potentially destroying a family and uprooting children from a safe and stable household is so sexually gratifying.

I even have fantasies of impregnating the bitch with my child and having her husband raise it thinking it's his.

Really thought there would be more tech savy people on B. Kinda surprized. Could sink a ship with all the white knights though.

First you are a cunt

Use second email who checks fucking email

Being a failure at life really hurts your mom who genuinely loves you too, how come that doesn't trigger you? What makes you think OP's wife genuinely loves him? You know jack shit about OP's life. Can you even define what genuine love is supposed to be? People get fucked over all the time, why is it so much worse to you when it happens in a relationship? It might only be about sex too, is there no difference between sex and love to you?

Why not just use a second phone OP?

Sounds like such a power-rush. Could you elaborate more on the impregnating fantasy please.

>is there no difference between sex and love to you?
It is a trust thing, if it is no big deal, why not tell the wife?
Why not let the wife have a sidenigger too?
Also, if the relationship is dead, fucking leave like someone with a pair of balls would.

Because I know what its like to be cheated on. I know what its like to have a parent who cheats and ruins her family. Its selfish and I dont agree with it on any level. You wamt to ruin your life, go ahead.

Usé parallel Space, I use it and it really works + turn off notifications from the app, after installing it search for another apps so your history will be clean also be careful because the pics from this app appear on your gallery
Pic related

love is a social construct it doesnt really exist.

What is there to elaborate on? I would just fuck a married woman in secret and inseminate her and then send her on her way home to spill the news to her husband. Obviously he or she would have to have similar features to me such eye color, hair color etc. so he doesn't suspect anything. But nothing too in-depth beyond that.

There are plenty of Android apps you can use to throw her off. Don't listen to these white knights, they are leftover trash from the shilling aka Hillary Clintons campaign liars.

My guess would be that the relationship is pretty comfy apart from sex. OP probably wouldn't even care about a sandnigger for the wife, as long as he doesn't know about it. A relationship doesn't have to be "dead" just because the sex is bad, stop being so brainwashed by cultural norms.

That's true, I just really like hearing about it. The thought of conquering a qt's womb and having your genetics passed on while some cuck has to pamper and care for them is based.

E d g y p o s t m 8

Emotions are real, otherwise they would have no effect on the world.

No such thing as an affair that stays secret, OP. The only thing to do now is kill the other woman and pretend it never happened.

Was considering a second phone. Would fix almost every problem. Would like to be able to text on the weekend though. Instead of leaving my phone at work.

Thanks! Will give it a try

This.

>A relationship doesn't have to be "dead"

> if the relationship
>IF

In the other case if there is no real issue with the relationship, why risk it for a 10 second orgasm every few days/weeks?
For every encounter, the risk of getting caught increases until eventually you get caught and ruin your social and family life (and probably your economy) for pretty much ever.

Use app cloner to clone kik with privacy options, you can rename it, change the icon, make it look like it crashes when you open it, etc. Takes some fucking around with but it works.

All these sensitive faggots with their non options and emo fucken feelings. It's just fucking if your girl isn't fucking you enough or sucking that dick then the bitch better not be surprised when you do get some strange

its one of the most ancient taboos, even 100k years ago it was a big deal.

also i bet a lot of people here have been cheated on

Why do you have to leave your phone at work? Just plant it underneath the wheel well of your car. That's what I do. Been doing it for 6 years and my wife has no idea.

You shouldn't have married an idiot. You fucking idiot.

Get a burner phone and leave that shit in your car or office never use your main phone to contact the side bitch, ever.

You have to change the notification options on the actual app (not in cloner) to prevent message notifications from popping up...

Download Google talk on your phone. That shit gives you a separate phone number and you can turn off notifications so it can be discreet

I guess OP has a high risk tolerance and/or lacks control over his sex drive. Either ruining lives never triggers Sup Forums as much as when it's the result of cheating.

'atta boy OP. Don't let these cucks ruin your fun. Your wife doesn't need to know about this. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself with side company. Just remember to keep tabs on her and make sure she isn't doing the same to you.

It's because majority of people are living in the basements of their single mothers house and their fathers left because they are such beta faggots they caused their father to abandon their family.

More power to ya if you don't get caught. But if you have kids, remember you are putting your relationship with your kids at risk for a piece of ass.

I like that. Something I will try. Thx

Handcent SMS has a private box option. Best text messaging app, imo.

That's ok. Can always make more kids.

Look up 'audio manager' if you have Android. Decoy app that lets you hides text, pics, videos,videos and even calls. Password protected if you push a secret button

Too many fat little virgin nerds on Sup Forums. You faggot will fuck over anyone any chance you get, but some user mentions cheating and you white night fags get all angry, it's pathetic

why not use snapchat, just dont save the texts or pictures

How easy was it, OP?

I hope your wife finds out and you ruin your family.