Would you say he has already surpassed Jordan?

Would you say he has already surpassed Jordan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEyo2P5dgec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3-4

Last I checked, 6>3

He hasn't surpassed Kobe yet

If I remember correctly Jordan never lost an NBA Finals series so if you lost one already I think that'd would make Jordan better

Jordan was a phenomenon
Lebron is "just" excelent bball player

Lebeta is mediocre.Even Barkley would dominate Lebeta.On the other hand Durant... He is the real deal

If he beats Golden State this year I think Jordan vs Lebron will become a real argument

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 3 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoffs.
13.Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.

>Lebeta is mediocre
people unironically believe this

absolutely. only people who disagree are contrarians, nostalgiafags and the eternally assblasted

MJ was the show but lebron is the game.

t. warriors fan

>Lebron better than Jordan
>Warriors fan
>A Fucking Leaf

no, kobe already surpassed jordan, kobe IN MY MIND is number uno, lebron is not even close...

no but lebron is 2nd best player of all time

Didn't your ass get BTFO and you're still spamming this shit? Lmao

No one will do it in terms of titles

There are not super teams anymore, the best you have is a team with 2 good players

In individual skills you could say he's better than Jordan, but Jordan is Jordan, he had the charisma and the mysitc

t. Kevin durant

>in individual skills you could say hes better than Jordan

No, you couldn't say that

Nah, dude he's all hype. Seriously. The media made him to look like some kind of superstar when in reality, he's a fake.
>moves to miami, a team of super stars
>lets cleveland rebuild
>leaves miami after rings and superstars are not at their peak anymore
>joins kyrie along with first round picks
His road to the finals was never even hard.
>3-4
uh huh.

>His road to the finals was never even hard
His first finals he had to go through a tough Pistons team while having essentially nothing to work with when it comes to teammates.

>7 straight finals appearance
>implying it was hard

>People who've never seem Jordan play outside of YouTube highlights arguing ptherwise

I'm talking about his first finals you nigger. That was extremely hard considering the dogshit squad he had to carry there.

No, I wouldn't even think it.

Even if you set aside the concept of rings, anyone who watched both players and isnt an underage millennial shitposter would know that Jordan was a much better player than Lebron.

>Scoring titles
Jordan: 10
Lebron: 1

>Over 30 PPG in a season
Jordan: 8
Lebron: 2

>Lead league in steals
Jordan: 3
Lebron: 0

>Led league in offensive win shares
Jordan: 8
Lebron: 4

>Led league in playoff PPG
Jordan: 10
Lebron: 2

I could continue looking at stats but literally just pull any of them and Jordan embarrasses Lebron.

Dude I fully agree that Jordan is head and shoulder better than Lebron but

>steals

Seriously?

About 5 years ago

It's one example of how he was a much better defender than Lebron. It isn't all about points; i'm showing how he was better than Lebron at virtually everything.

Steals are actually a terrible metric for good defense because they usually result from gambling on defense and don't account for how often the player gets burned because of it. James Harden was like top 10 in steals last year

>MJ was the show but lebron is the game.
Lebeta is worse than Jordan in every statistical sense. He is a passive agressive cuck that jumps from superteam to superteam.Lebeta wasn't even the best player of his own draft year

>Lebeta wasn't even the best player of his own draft year
lolwut

That's why i said it's one example, and while what you say is typically true it wasn't true of Jordan. He was a 9x all defensive team (compared to Lebron's 4) and won DPOY which Lebron never did.

LeBeta had 1/10th of the talent that Dwayne had. Dwayne was just unlucky with injuries.
youtube.com/watch?v=uEyo2P5dgec

This lad is blowing you all out the water

But steals are literally worthless when evaluating defense prowess. You've got legit atrocious defendes like Steph Curry and Allen Iverson who led the league in steals.

Yes

Even Barkley would dominate Lebeta
woah.....huh....really.................makes you.................think..

See you dumb cunt

But I'm not saying Lebron is better than Jordan you stupid fuck. I'm saying your reasoning for it is retarded.

I've seen this copypasta for so many years

I didnt accuse you of saying that, you sperg

Jordan was better than Lebron in every way, i demonstrated that via a wide range of statistics. Nobody cares that you find ONE of the statistics to be unhelpful; the point is that Jordan BTFO Lebron in every conceivable way, and if you agree with that then just shut the fuck up already.

he should brint back the headband, it was his signature look

I remember he looked so fucking weird the first time I saw him without it on

NBA NOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NBA THEN

NBA now != NBA then

Even if he does get six. At least two of those were with a bought NY Yankees style super team. Jordan spent his whole career from draft with the bulls for his 6.