Where do you expect this poor genderless pixie to pee Sup Forums?

Where do you expect this poor genderless pixie to pee Sup Forums?

Cash it ousside

Howbow dah?

On me?

Surely the real question here is what do I pee out of?

fuck you faggot how about that

On the electric chair.

I'm sure there's a restroom for it in a mental hospital

this user gets is

In their own ass

Where has it been pissing?

I wish I could be there to question their sanity

xx or xy?
22 pairs of autosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes
it is the presence or absence of Y that determines the male or female sex of offspring produced in sexual reproduction. In mammals, the Y chromosome contains the gene SRY, which triggers testis development.

apparently you piss all over reality

Diapers like most mentally handicapped people its age.

If it's not a boy or a girl, then it doesn't have a penis or a vagina, so it's not an issue anyways.

in his pants like the faggot that he is

I don't understand why this is such a contentious issue all and a sudden.

I've never interacted with anyone for any amount of time in a public bathroom. They're not enjoyable places to be, I'm in and out as fast as humanly possible.

Why not just duck into whatever restroom you feel less embarrassed to be in at the moment and be done in < 30s

I've never been forced to see anyone's dick I didn't want to in a public restroom I don't understand what the big deal is really

Good trannies make poopies in the litter box!

It has a urinary relief system.

It can piss in the gas chamber

In the toilet ...

faggots want special treatment and public attention for "how brave they are"
it isn't even about the toilets themselves, it just gave them the possibility to manifest their reckless faggotry

So if it doesn't stand when it pees and it doesn't sit when it pees. How does it pee?

Not my problem. Humans have either a penis or a vagina, and over the last few hundred years, we have perfected toilets to accommodate either set of genitalia. Pick whichever one is meant for whatever shit you got, and if you don't got either, then too bad, modern society is not designed for you.

It is. And not just for bathrooms... anything really.

hovering over the toilet seat at an accurate 45° angle

I really wish I could be there and tell them that they're not special.

/thread

just wear a diaper 24/7

I've done this, it's honestly a lot of fun.

IF IT HANGS STAND. IF IT SPLITS SIT, SIMPLE AND GENDERLESS fucking snowflake cunts.

Outside.

In their pants, like a proper crazy person who lives in a fantasy world.

Piss where you want. I went into the women's bathroom at a Shoneys to piss and wash my hands Saturday while a bunch of dumbass construction workers stood in line for the men's room. Nothing happened except I got to eat quicker.