>blesses people
>doesnt surround with black ppl
>makes good music
>not a sjw
>isnt jewish

I'll tell you what he is:

>irrelevant
>forced meme
>only distinguished among self-loathing, pretentious cunts who want to stand out

making sure you tell everyone how much you dislike nmh every time they are mentioned is exactly what "pretentious cunts who want to stand out" do

Your comment is epic cringe. I would downvote if I could.

I've been listening to NMH for a good 4 years now and I just recently realized his name is actually Man-gum and not Mag-num. Never been more embarrassed in my life.

not having a stupid fucking upboatdownboat system is why this site is good.

This is a shitpost, right?
Christians are the least redpilled people on earth.

he's a schizophrenic nu male who's passed his prime

christianity is just alternative judaism, therefore you contradict yourself

>good

Embarrassing.

Christianity is wildly different than Judaism.

>this site is good.

I thought it was Mag-num for a while and also felt a certain level of shame when I realized I had been wrong for so long.

Apparently he doesn't know the holocaust was a hoax

>loves Jesus Christ
>The only girl he ever loved was a Jew
What did he mean by this?

>Sup Forums
>"""""""good"""""""

this entire website is the unwiped asshole of the internet

>redpilled
>hasn't accepted atheism
lol no

Christianity is as judaism as much as protestianism is christianity

He's a Buddhist by the way.

Check his 2004 interview with Pitchfork. And the "I Love you Jesus Christ" line is something he said while smoking WEED at bible school

You forgot the part when he loved a Jew girl.

there is literally nothing wrong with black people

>not a sjw

I was lucky enough to see NMH live and what really surprised my is how tight of a band they are. It sounded 100% like the album does.

Don't worry. I literally just learned yesterday that Jimi actually sings "kiss the sky" and not "kiss this guy" in "Purple Haze". ;_;

Does it change your mind knowing he frequently played at OWS rallies while living in NYC?

To be fair he looked uncomfortable doing so and mainly did so for his wife but still.

Besides, he believes in the Holocaust, so he can't be "redpilled".

Jeff has explicitly stated its okay and he doesn't care how you pronounce his last name.

>>christian
He's not
>>doesnt surround with black ppl
Some of his bandmates are POC
>>makes good music
>>not a sjw
He is (but there's nothing wrong with that)
>>isnt jewish
He has no problem with them.

That's because they had like 15 years to become better musicians
>To be fair he looked uncomfortable doing so
That's how he always looks.

>He's not
He actually is, m8.

>Some of his bandmates are POC
None of NMH and very few E6 members are black.

>He is
Not really. He only cares about music.

>doesnt surround with black ppl
I remember reading something about how Jeff was really disgusted with how racist some of the people he grew up with in Louisiana were. So I doubt he's racist, if that's what you're getting at.

>redpilled
Right-wing people don't make good music or anything really?
I say this as a Sup Forums memer.

>this site is good

>(but there's nothing wrong with that)

>He actually is, m8.
[citation needed]
>None of NMH and very few E6 members are black
Goalpost shifting. Several of his bandmates are POC and you will be unable to argue otherwise.
>Not really. He only cares about music.
Music about Jewish people?
Stop

OP is just instigating hostility. In reality Catholics are the source of red pill. No Catholicism, no west civ.

I doubt it, pretty sure he's Jewish by birth and practices Buddhism.

also, i doubt he's actively staying away from black people

yeah i was gonna say...

a lot of these points are vague assumptions. jeff is fairly quiet so we don't know that he's not an SJW.I don't think he is but he's definitely left leaning tho considering he played at occupy wall street

social justice warriors are pro capitalism.
It's essentially a movement to get as much females and minorities to work as possible.
A lot of these social justice movements are funded by big capitalists like George Soros.
It's a false opposition against >those evil racist companies

>makes milquetoast indie
nah

Yeah, liberalism is cancer and Soros will be up against the wall as soon as all the other execs when the leftist revolution comes

yet you're here

Kill yourself Sup Forums

"So, after Aeroplane , I felt I needed to take a bit of a harsher look at life, and that's what I did. So often, everywhere we look, we seem to find obstacles and facades and smokescreens, so it was really nice to find things in the world that actually spoke to me. And I felt like Eastern thought really spoke to me. Because it isn't trying to cover up the pain in life; it's trying to deal with it and overcome it in an intelligent way.

I think the reason I love Eastern thought so much, and mysticism in general-- but especially Buddhism-- is because it seems to me an attempt to look life squarely in the face, as it is. And to try to deal with the brute facts of the suffering in life, and the joy in life. I'm trying to find peace in the world, as it is. I'm feeling this sort of slow stripping of my mind, like the layers of an onion. I'm starting to see through all these little structures that have been imposed on me by my society that tell me how I'm supposed to view my life and the world. What I'm supposed to find to be important and what is not. Sometimes you see through so much of it that you feel like you're just a leaf blowing on the wind." (Mangum 2004; Pitchfork Interview)

>NMH
>indie
hmmmm...

I want reddit to leave

>Redpilled
>Makes Holocaust: The Album
Ok lad

We should just kill him and his entire family.
Only then we can be freed from this monster.
Why this dangerous psychopath hasn't been arrested yet is beyond me.
Apparently pot smokers and antisemitism has a higher priority.

this, both sjws and Sup Forums

Please go back to Sup Forums

Dude. I browse Sup Forums as much as the next guy but for fuck's sake, can we PLEASE stop with the crypto theories? Bumfuck Louisiana sounds like the last place a cohencidence would come from.

>in love with the queen jew
you're an imbecile