i play a weedwacker deck

I think you should kill yourself, unless you're under the age 14

unbalanced
how so?

You have a lot of banned cards just say

Why don't you have any lands?

outdated/10

You don't even have Pickachu.

If serious you need to really work on it lol. Tons of banned cards and the entire deck is like 15 years too dated lol

is a very old deck so im not up to date on banned cards
lands? field spells sense i dont have a one type i use so what the point?

its about the time i stopped playing i just found it just want to see how to "fix it"

what's your win condition?

i have not played in years so i dont know i want to get back into it

i know right, also hows he even gonna play without no land, what a dumbass

>land
What?

well, all i can say is download devpro. search for an archetype that you like. see if there is any decks for that archetype online. play it in devpro. build the deck if you like it. go to a local hobby shop that is sanctioned. play.

>anyway i can make it better?

Yes. Switch to MTG.

>devpro
whats that?
what would it cost me?

you know plains, islands, forests, swamps, and mountains, come on basic stuff

too many main focus cards and high level monsters, traps and spells have minimal combos to the point where if you get a bad draw on a turn that either a trap or spell is destroyed it will be hard to recover.

my advice is low level (4* and below) high defense, low attack and two thirds of your monsters should be effect monsters, then focus your spells and traps on restricting your opponents spell and trap usage against your monsters,

also blast spheres, illusion wall, penguin soldier

basically all i have to do is lay face down monsters, any attack on them either deals damage to my opponent, shuffles cards, destroys hand or doubles the damage done by an attack, i just sit there and they rek themselves

devpro is like the old gba games but its an online system. it has both ranked and casual play. i suggest casual play or you will just run into otk and loop decks.

so field spells
scene i dont have only one type i use
dont see why i need it

right, lets start at the beginning
always try to keep your deck close to 40, preferably 40
a few cards in there are banned, google the banlist and it should be the first link.
also it lacks focus or an overarching theme and too many high level monsters that need tributing, if you want an easy to play deck i suggest that you buy 3 Yugi structure decks and make an magnet warrior deck from it,

why do magnets when a to z is the same price

Kys

u should have about 24 lands in a 60 card deck

also, the people that are talking bout land cards are fucking with you. Lands or also known as mana is used in Magic the gathering, another card game.

Get a zoodiac deck

easier to play for someone who has been out of the game for a long time,

that pic it little out of date forgot i took old ones out and put new ones in
high defense:black stego,mine golem,inpachi

effect man eater bug,nobleman eater bug,gilasurus,kelbek,tribe infecting virus dummy golem,morphing jar

Nobody does. That's why they haven't won YCS in years...they're shit tier.

they both have their share of higher mechanics but i guess i see your point

i use my gilasurus to get high levels onto the filed
why such a small deck?

They used to be quite fun and good, but everything changed when Gateway got banned

i think he was just originally making a helmet recommendation

>Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!
>Not playing Magic: The Gathering
>Being sweaty and autistic

This. And while you're at it, massage your jaw for all the dick you'll be sucking, too.

Also, KY will help ease nigger cock into your ass, since that's all MTG will get you.

I don't think you really understand anything.

you have so many banned cards, just stop

When i used to build decks, i would inclide 15 magic 15 trap 15 effect 15 normal and they were pretty good

>49 cads
>REEEE
Remove 9 cards. Magical Mallet is trash, it's a gimmick card. Don't play it unless you are playing a gimmick deck.

What's the meta like? Is it possible to play YGO without having to spend money or hours downloading card art?

what does pot of greed do again?

what ones are banned?

Where is Squirtle?

you get to kick your opponent in the dick twice

Build decks around a specific archetype.

Use a combination of XYZ and Synchros.

Pendulums can help when in a bind.

Check which cards are banned.

Check out yugiohtopdecks to see what deck types are able to hold out against opponents in championship tournaments.

Check out YGOPro, a free downloadable that let's you build decks and duel live or AI opponents.

The smaller your deck is the higher the probability of you drawing the cards you want,
gilasaurus is indeed handy for its special summons but with you having 12 monsters that need tributes and only 30 cards to tribute, and adding that you dont have alot of options for special summoning it will be hard to get something strong on the field, most decks now a days get 3 or 4 monsters or 1 or 2 stronger monsters on the field on their first or 2nd turn. Further more, even though Card destruction, reload and magical mallet are great to reset your hand if you have a bad one you should focus more on having a deck that cant have a bad hand.

Personally i like to focus on not having a Dead hand (as we call it) in any way, so even if i draw all my high level monsters that there would still be 1 usefull card in their to stall atleast a turn to get something better.

If you want i can post a picture of the magnet deck i made this weekend, its built from 2 Yugi structure decks and 1 kaiba Structure deck.

way to many cards, though i do like the half magic/traps and half monster balance.

I can't remember the card name, some great wall thing, Its an effect monster, 2000 defense but when it causes damage to your opponents lifepoints you double the damage, have two of them face down aswell as fairybox, reveal the trap fairy box when they finalize the attack,

>XYZ and Synchros.
i know nothing about those that was point i fell out of the game

ive been draw a hand with my deck and eatch time is something i can work with

he doesn't even have the uno card

Hence the reason i reccomend the Magnet warriors, they can be used with XYZ and Synchro`s but they are not standard, they come as a fusion deck.

thanks, I'll take 60

i think it's banned, there's 4 banned cards

morphing jar , change of heart ,monster reborn and bot of greed ?

Heres my deck, 50 cards are here but wanna cut it down. any recommendations?

db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/forbidden_limited.action take out any banned ones

I play strictly magic, but isn't monster reborn baned?

yeah alright Yugi.
Heart of the cards right?

banned card thats why.

fuck that shit
i just know how my deck works

Not even to mention he forgot his J-ruler so he can draw from his mana deck

banned are:
Gracefull charity, monster reborn, pot of greed, change of heart and morphing jar

ya i took it out its a old pic will take up date soon

Wot? U gona send me to the shadow relm m8>

Snatch Steal.

The deck is just dumb and shitty, I think you know that as well. If you ever played against other people, then you probably should know how to play the game.
YGOpro, download it and play. However, you would know what Synchro and XYZ Monsters are. And that also doesn't solve the problem of you not knowing all 8,000 cards. In that case, play a GBA game and read a lot of threads.
As is, the deck would even have been shit in 2002.

i looked on banned list Gracefull charity, was not there

Such a basic deck

its from my child hood so of course it is

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Between Giant trunade and Harpies feather duster

I know how my dick works aswell Yugi, how about we play together?
>Heart of the cards.

why is it not on this list?
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/forbidden_limited.action

Ahh i see. Well considering that time I would give it an A. Cuz I'm a tramp stamp in yugioh's deck lol

>db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/forbidden_limited.action
it is, scroll down a bit

14 year olds are people, too

Dylan?

dose a deck need a them?
like dragon, bug, dinosaur

i havent played yugioh and years and this deck looks like it would have been garbage in 2008

holy shit i didnt realise how many banned cards i had

now i see it
most of banned i have are spells

ya same here
why dont you have any over 4 stars?

where are all the peacocks ! ! !

Needs more Blue-eyes white dragons.

its just not my play style because of the need of tributing monsters which just always fucks me over. its why i only have one card over 4 stars

over rated

i see but you might get over powered by your opponent

What even is this..literally 0 synchronization bunch of random cards

it happens but ive had more wins with this deck than ive had with a deck full of powerful monsters. i do need better cards tho

it was made before synchro was a thing

id love to duel you

Autism/10

Burn them and buy 3 of any structure deck and build something better.

you'd probably win, im pretty shit to tell you the truth lol

why?

because you can build something half decent for 30 dollars instead of playing 60 card pickup