Hey Anonymous! What's for lunch today? Need a hand? Someone to talk to? Well...

Hey Anonymous! What's for lunch today? Need a hand? Someone to talk to? Well, you've found your thread! C-come join Sakuya for lunch!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12716886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fucking die

Y U do dis?

Sakuya reporting in!
Why's that?

Emily, Sakuya, whatever the fuck your name is: The day your face is revealed is the day I find you and personally hang your skinned corpse on my wall as a trophy.

Nice! What are we eating today?

Because if I don't, no one else will!
Luckily that won't happen! Nice try for the edgy reply though. 2/10 for getting me to respond.
Today I am having some leftover chicken! It's pretty good, what about you?

I could use a hand ;)

Ill have a burger with a cup of milk please. Im lactose so i hope your bathroom has enough paper cuz i use about 6 sheets per wipe (it tends to soak through)

Oh no, I'm being serious! :) Later, faggot

Is there not chatrooms or shit for shit like this?

im a raging alcoholic who is having to drink so I don't throw up

what do

Nice outfit! I Like it

This?

You cant throw up forever so just wait it out

tits or gtfo alice

Kill yourself

Will you be my waifu?

If I were with you, you'd be the topic of lunch, I'd pin your knees to the side of your head and eat your pussy till I had my fill!

this thread again?
ftfy

>Luckily that won't happen!

Neve, I repeat, NEVER underestimate weaponised autism.

Sup Forums is better than fucking CSI at picking out retarded personal details from pictures,videos, what have you.

Just a fair warning

I just had chicken parm, pasta and garlic bread with an ice cold bottle of Coke.

she's been doing this for years, newfriend

y'know, i like creative people and skilled trolls, but i can't seem to like you and i think it's because you're a fag, bro.

i know you've tried super hard to convince people that you're not, but you are most definitely a low testosterone beta male trying to transition into a female.

i can't respect things like you, despite your trolling skills. transgenders are evil

Dubble dubs

Why all the h8 fam

See ya! Thanks for bumping my thread

Nonono
i agree with u

Op is a crossdressing faggot

Lets forget about OP for a second, how are trans people evil? Im not saying I disagree I just want to know why you think so.

That sounds so good!

My vagina says otherwise

> (You)
>No thank you

tits or gtfo

So you have been here for over 6 years then how old are you?

Hi alice, milfag here. I'm having hotdogs for lunch they were quite good. It's nice to see one of your threads again, they are better than all the other shitposts.

Thanks for the bump fam

>double dubs
Not a thing

I'm worried that my relationship is falling apart, not because of anything in particular, i think it's just fizzled out. We've been married for a bit but there's no passion left. What do we do? I don't want a divorce, but I want happiness.

Also, spaghetti is for lunch.

YA'LL LISTEN

was a question

>Hey Anonymous! What's for lunch today?
nuffin. but plutonium is for dinner
strawpoll.me/12716886

Alice my dear should I work out today? I kinda feel like it but just wanna stay home as well

Do you have a boyfriend?

I don't know why but i love this picture.

You should know the rules cunt.
TITS OR GTFO WITH TIMESTAMP
(ass is also acceptable)

I hate everything and everyone. I want to see people suffering and filled with utter dispair. I want to look into their eyes and feel thier deperation as they slowly watch everything they love crumbling around them. I want to watch the world burn. I don't know what's wrong with me but I get a warm feeling inside when someone is distressed from losing a loved one or something they cherish in their lives. That broken look on their faces like they've been defeated and seeing their eyes water up as they try to fight back the tears makes me feel good inside. what is wrong with me?

>no attention whores
>alice thread
b8 of the lowest quality

you want to get beat up by little girls?

you're 13, dont worry, it'll go away away

I think I'll have fish and a salad. Good luck dealing with people in this thread! I would give up quite soon...

me too Sup Forumsro, me too

A spiderman thread? Sign me in.

Hi sakuya n.n, today I have some milanesa's sandwich for launch, not so much fancy

There's only one Alice!

>I've been here for 6+ years.

That's cute.
I've been here since 2008 and I still get fucking amazed by the autism powerlevels around here from time to time

did alice leave?

For lunch I would literally cut your pussy out and eat it. I would cut your nipples off for desert.
Why? Because I can tell your a stupid bitch from your picture.
Now back to watching your shitty anime or show your naked body.

Do u have a boyfriend, Alice?

I use more toilet paper for masturbatory purposes than I do shitting.

i think im gay alice??? what do i do?

Is she making chilli?

You should know to never ask a woman her age!
Hey, thanks for stopping by! I'm glad that you enjoy all the posting I do! I do it all for you guys

I'm actually pretty old. I'd assume older than 95% of the people in this thread. I just hate life and living and I despise anyone who enjoys life because I don't

OP is a faggot

Yeah. It's me. Back off, man!

I claimed you in a waifu claiming thread. We're together now, I expect you to be faithfull.

Ew. Nobody wants to see that soggy, wet tube sock hanging between your legs you call a Vagina.

Tyrone get in

stop posting gay shit, post spiderman now

>see a therapist
I already see a therapist twice a month for years and now recently changed to once a month. It doesn't help. My life is so shitty, I could see a therapist every day and I still wouldn't be happy. I'd actually be even more pissed off because I had to see a therapist everyday

Can i have a hug for lunch?

Settle down, edge-lord.

I'm not interested in men.

Okay.

Probably a stew!

You can't claim me. Do not expect me to be faithful or affectionate.

Vaginas don't 'hang' like you think they do. Are you 12?

alice faggot is a trap you idiots

Op are you a girl or a boy?

>You should know to never ask a woman her age!

You're not a woman though

succ bitch

yo alice, when do you post? i thought it was only on fridays?