What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums nowadays? Literally this is the most cancerous mindless shit...

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums nowadays? Literally this is the most cancerous mindless shit, this log posting faggotry. Sup Forums used to actually have creativity and OC. I want to jail the person who keeps making these threads...

.at least that's what I would say - but then Andy Sixx offered up a log of his shit for me to slurp out of his asshole and I obviously can't pass that up

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/01/27/Providing-logs-of-shit-isnt-easy-says-BVB-Army-Commander
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/03/30/Commanders-Response-to-CDCs-Recommendation
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

warm n creamy

Yes, this is the one thing that ruined Sup Forums

>not wanting a warm n creamy delicious steamy

I want to die.

i actually believe it andy sixx himself posting this shit

It's gone round to being funny again

seriously tho nobody even from b/ is gona waste the time posting it day in day out apart from the guy himself

its not just Sup Forums, its this multiculturism liberalistic homosex phase from niggers which are globally despised. Forever.

consistent tryhards is what what happened...

insecure, wrong, so mad, in Sup Forums

Sup Forums is now full of shitposting like lolis, shota, tits, traps and furrys.

Its fucking andy sixx posting this shit looking for attention!

Hehehehe
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/01/27/Providing-logs-of-shit-isnt-easy-says-BVB-Army-Commander

Bullshit i read that before. its the cunt himself posting it

you're a faggot if you don't want that log

OK Someone fill me in on WTF these Andy Sixx threads are about? Apparently I missed the memo.

grow up you dumb fucking moron and stop dreaming about eating a fucking log of shit

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/03/30/Commanders-Response-to-CDCs-Recommendation

He is posting the shit himself edgy attention seeking

andy sixx has the ideal male physique which is indicative of the perfect logs of shit to come out of his creamy colon...he dispenses them with care which adds to the quality of the log

so a lot of people want to slurp down a log of his to feel it slidding down their throat

made his own page about his own shit. case closed

nice digits

small hard log comin' up

who is this faggot? if marilyn manson and justin bieber had a child, it would look like this

you haven't taken the logpill yet?

Look at that link there are 5 of the faggots that all look the same half men half women

this is advanced logposting.

SLIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This