Explain why it's wrong for a 40 year old guy to have a consensual sex with a 14 year old girl?

Explain why it's wrong for a 40 year old guy to have a consensual sex with a 14 year old girl?

Because she's not mature enough to legally consent

>It´s legally not quite okay
>Just do it

because a 40 year old guy can barely even get it up

in most european countries she is

It's absolutely right, give it 20 years and everyone will consider it normal.

it's the law

Because you're lying about the consensual part
Aren't you, fatty

Because that man is a Muslim

It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for kids to understand sex. No matter how you say it, they will not and cannot understand it. Its scientifically proven. There is absolutely no way a child can comprehend sex, no way, absolutely none. If you took a child, and make sex easy enough for a fucking retard to understand, that child could not possibly understand it. This is why we teach kids about sex way into highschool, like we should, science backs it up. People who want to have sex with kids are all 1) Serial killer 2) Rapists 3) Psychopaths 4) Gay. All this is proven by science, by rigorous testing and bulletproof studies. Its impossible to be a pedo without being these four things, absolutely impossible. If kids have sex, they will become whores and kill themselves. Not a single person who has been molested has lived past the age of 21. If a person has sex before the age of 18, half of their brain cells die, because of the intense mental strain sex puts on the mind. This, I assure you, is all backed up 100% by scientific studies and science. These are all the reasons pedophilia is NOT OKAY.
I'm 55 and I did all these studies. I assure you they are all very scientific. I knew what I was doing, because I was born into science. Every day of my life I have been living a life of science. Formulas and chemical equations zoom past my eyes when I close them. At night I dream of being an atom, zooming through the universe faster than the speed of light. After years of being in science. I know for a fact, that it has paid off. In raw data, I base my world, a world that is purely of science. For fifty years, I have trekked on the pathway of scientific discoveries. And I do my experiments in a way that produces RESULTS. These are the results I got when I experimented with science. I spoke to science and it spoke back. And these are the results. I assure you.

ask yourself if you are willing to invest in her future. after all first love is the kind that destroys or makes a girl. you can make her life good or destroy her underlying self. if you do not have the resources to do right by her emotionally, financially. then it is a thing that should be left to teenagers, as is the natural way. after all she can grow up to find a man having delt with boys. but if she is destroyed by a man... she may not hold hope for better. also do you live in a state or country where it is a survivable.

I do prefer rape, but I acknowledge that it's wrong, so in this context, I mean consensual sex.

This looks like copypasta, so I see no reason you can't cite sources.

Also, tl;dr.

also be gentle, use toys when you inevitably cannot keep up. accept the fact she may hurt your heart with her youthful wandering heart.

You blew it on the second paragraph, nigger

A freshman in high school doesn't know what sex is? Yeah right.

If you were 24 it would have been debatable but 40? Her dad is probably that age you sick fuck

and at 40 can you stand the hope of youth daily? that shit may warm your cold core but that shit either motivated a better person out of you or wears you down.

/thread

The ones that do know are beyond repair.

Because 14 is too old. fucking gross!!!!

To be truthful, until the fifties it was legal in almost every state to marry a 14 year old girl. In my state you still can with parental consent but you can just fuck a 15 year old without any consent but hers. You can actually fuck a fourteen year old without parental consent if you're 19 or younger. I have had a couple 15 year old girls but that was way back when I was 15. 35 is the youngest I'll go now, unless she is super intelligent and wise beyond her years.

Because you live in USA
go to europe or south america and live a fun life

laws aside. it is because her brain is not developed completely. there is a lot of life that girl needs to live to understand things.

Ah, its Paul the Britbong Paedo

It's not wrong.
I mean if she consents, then why not.
It's the people who see this and immediately cry "rape molestation manipulation etc." Thinking that she's doing stuff against her will and blah blah that give it a bad name

Dick in vagina is something a 14 year old can't understand?

Because she is an idiot. She is in no way responsible enough to use birth control and might try to trap you by becoming preggers. And also she is sneaking, she will get you into trouble with the law if you fuck with her plans in any way. And she is evil, she will hold it over you as long as she as use for you.

well this too. the generation has no future. if you are a homeowner she will do no better, she may know it. the children have evolved more teeth, now that your generation, and the one before it turned its back on a good future for them. maybe wear the yolk of our shame for us, expect the driver of your shame to use all the cruelty you can bear.

No idea, i simply don't care.

we are fucking them metaphorically, why not literally. let them crush us under their need to evolve.

europe does not know anything though

Are you so immature that that's all sex is to you?

It will be explained to you in court.

That's all sex is, idiot.