Was there ever a director who was more BTFO than Nolan after this trailer?

Was there ever a director who was more BTFO than Nolan after this trailer?

Don't you mean Scott Derrickson because all I see from normie commenters is "LOOKS LIKE INCEPTION".

Thats not the point. It looks BETTER than Inception and does the shit Nolan was too uncreative to do.

>copy nolan
>nolan btfo
how?
i don't read comics but was very excited for this movie because Sup Forums anons were showing "crazy and psychedelic visuals" from comics.
but, turned out to be nothing. just ctrl+c inception effect and mass produce it.

have you seen inception?
there was literally no place in the plot for putting visual mumbo jumbo.
meanwhile, normies were excited for strange because only visuals.

it requires a higher iq to innovate than it does to invent.

this.
Nolan's the master, marvel's the imitator.

Inception didn't any more city folding than it had

A scene like this might've even totally ruined the suspension of disbelief for moving from surreal to fantastical

Lol kys nerd

What trailer?

Are you a legit retard? Cause you sound like a mongo

> Incenption
> Creative

Is this Inception?

HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN WE SUM KIND OF NOLAN REDDIT SQUAD?

dr strange

it used to be that the Japs feverishly copied westerners, now the white man copies them, how far he has fallen

what movie is this? i'll blacklist it to not waste my time in the future.

What's happening there?
Why is it Inception-y like all over?

Magic and shit?

white people have always stolen shit from minorities

land, ideas, resources, they're wholesale snowniggers

>white people have always stolen shit from minorities

lol

If it wasn't for white people feeding those niggers, millions of subsaharan monkey niggers would be dead in a ditch.

oh those evil white people

If it wasn't for white people, the entire fucking nigger continent would be one mass nigger on nigger genocide

>It all da wyt man fault we wuz kangz n sheeit till da wyt man stole dat green

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT MY NIGGA

Not pictured: White corporate dudes carpetbagging everything that isn't nailed down (or taken already by the Chinese)

For a movie about dreams and about "not being afraid to dream a little bigger" the movie offers little in terms of inventive visual effects or memorable and unreal dream worlds.
Even Nolan's dreams are sharply dressed and have muted colors.

>Nolan Reddit SKQUAD in da house

>movie about dreams
>nobody flies or even do anything that deviates from the real world considerably

What a bunch of shitty dreamers

>movie about infiltrating people's dreams without them realizing they're dreaming

why would they start flying or doing crazier shit

Not everyone have wet dreams about unicorn and flying dragons every night like you.

Jeez we get it you're a shill please fuck off now

Don't know much about Dr Strange, but from what I understand it's about magic and alternate universe stuff.

I don't have them EVERY night..

NO NO SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!!!!! EVAN IS NOT GAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, but dreams have an otherwordly feeling to them.

Strange things happen in familiar situations. Nothing of this is present in Inception.

Its so super clean and boring, its typical Nolan. The guy is the most boring piece of shit of his generation. Hes autistic, his movies lack any kind of warmth or emotions. Hes so unbelievably shit. Atleast Tarantino (another praised hack) has some balls and he even indulges in his foot fetish with his movies.

But Nolan is the most bottom of the barrel cuck you can imagine.

Saw the trailer in 3D last night watching SS. Shit was pretty dope. Definitely seeing this one.

>Strange things happen in familiar situations. Nothing of this is present in Inception
Stopped reading there.

gg marvelcuck.

>calls Nolan and Tarantino hacks while defending fucking Marvel

Why does reddit always get the best paid shills?

No, but having your dreams stick that much to reality like Inception's is just as hard