It's funny as fuck

It's funny as fuck

It's funny as fuck

Jesus I created a shit storm

watch the first 6 seasons then quit. The newer seasons are horrible

this

It's funny as fuck.

Yeah you're such a memer

I watched all 11 seasons and I noticed Trevor was gone, I read up on him and he made a post talking about how shitty the working conditions were and that they tried to focus more on bubbles and the show really went to shit, it's a shame had a lot of potential.

I'm funny as fuck.

it's very funny for a handful of seasons, then gets meta and too retarded. it taught me a lot about canada. when i congratulate canadians on such a funny show, they get mad. wtf

Basically this. For me it stopped being funny as fuck mid season 5

Basically, fuck mike volpe, he's the one who ruined the show

This. The meta jokes are cringy. Old season are good. I did laugh a few times I. The new season though.

show was cool first season, then got shitty pretty quick with rehashed materials

also, have a log of shit

It's slowly getting more and more out of hand. They got me excited before season 11 with the Ricky's Dad drama but then the actual season was such trash.
Any sitcom has this thing where the format gets tiring after 6 seasons because the characters are fundamentally flawed and make the same mistakes. This gets really tiring after a while, regardless of how good the characters are initially. The more 1 dimensional the characters are, the more they get tiresome over time, and thats all this show has.

It gets really boring when you realize every episode is the same. And the only character to have any development is Ricky

seasons 9 and 10 are shit, the new one got rid of all the stupid new characters and went kinda back to basics

It used to be funny but now they are try hards ever since "Rickyisms" became a thing. They just pander to the same dipshits each season.

Everything seems on the up and up? Nevermind Lahey is on the sauce again.
Oh they have a huge plan that will finally end them having to be criminals? Drunk Lahey will ruin that. Oh wait Lahey is going crazy again. Rinse and Repeat.

De-he-he-cent

Looks like a tropical earthquake blew through here.

I'm going to give you $100 to fuck off.

Never seen an episode in my life and never want to, I'm so fucking sick of seeing that stupid faced prick every time I turn on Netflix.

> Ha ha, so funny, he's pulling a funny face

There's this great interview with the guy who played Corey somewhere. He's just like the character. Talks about why he quit. Sounds like the show is just abusive mayhem behind the scenes.

fuck off randy

A goddamn shit tornado Rand

>I've never seen the show
So your opinion is literally worthless, thanks for clearing that up

The earlier seasons were filled with lack of organization, they made him work as an electrician too and barely paid him and some other shit. I feel like its likely those sorts of things are fairly out of the picture, since the project is no longer as low budget. Netflix producing it now makes a big change I'm sure.
Although I heard they also just treated him like his character constantly or something

Propane propaneeee

Knock knock.

It's funny as fuck.

It's funny as fuck

To be fair who wouldn't bully a real life Corey?

Yeah, the actors were making everything up. There's a show with the same people called something like the Drunk and On Drugs Happy Fun Time Hour or something.

Am i the only one who prefers Jacob over Corey?

I enjoyed the show until a few years ago. It's beating a dead horse at this point. Bubbles is doing something legal, Julian fucks it up by making weed deals, Ricky grows weed, cops. It's seriously gotten repetitive. They had a chance to actually do something with the Lahey/Mo/Ricky angle but they sacrificed a decent plot for a failed attempt at recreating the humor the show once had.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZNz6wJil7k&list=PLQpGaAzWFg7G6lrrb0IRRhwtC49AlZp3h

Ace Ventura, nice.

Is this something new?

or is this what they did before trailer park boys?

anyways looks pretty cool

I think it's on the side. I also think it's canceled already.

Ray, kojak got a wig on! Ray, kojak do got a wig on

Bubs

I stopped mid season 6. Watched a 1/4 of the episode earlier today; J-Roc killing it! Thats why I must watch the rest.

it's funny as fuck

I don't think they're totally awful. I agree the first six seasons are god tier, and 9 and 10 aren't great. But even so it's still funny and entertaining

Yeah it went to shit once swearnet took over. S11 was an improvmemt, but too little too late, especially since a lot of the core characters have left. The way she goes.

I live 2 hours away from dartmouth (where the show is set). It's cool to see local content. The show is really funny