Hello, my name is Bijou. I'm an extraterrestrial from Andromeda, and I've asked a human to type this for me...

Hello, my name is Bijou. I'm an extraterrestrial from Andromeda, and I've asked a human to type this for me. I wanted to say that we love you - all ETs do. This is a good world because we love you. All beings do. That's literally what love is. If you're nice to each other, we love you more. It's difficult to translate this, but do you know Donald Trump? The more you love him, the better. He will do something very good for us. He might build a terrestrial border but... oh boy.

This is the message that sounds most like me. My replies will be filtered through my typist's ego.

Praise Kek!

Pic related, it's me and my transdimensional energy fields

Go home faggot alien. We don't need your Andromedan bullshit here. This is Sol territory nigga.

hello bijou

having E.T.s love us doesn't count for much when we all hate eachother, but thanks for the thought.

Get fucked you stupid cunt your planet will be infested with humans soon enough
And when it is I will find your stupid space nigger ass and I will fucking rape you until there's nothing left but a scrambled pile of organs

Gtfo my planet space nigger

Thank you, yes while we do love you it may not seem of much practical use. Because practical use is purposeful, and love is absolute. If you loved each other you would not gain, it would just feel good.

Fuck off space nigger

do you have any practical suggestions for moving from a fear-based society into a more love oriented society?

kill things that cause fear (niggers, jews, mudslimes, etc)

Thank you. It's impossible because that's not how love works. It has to be handed down from above. Give yourself up to love and there is nothing you cannot do. But it has to happen on an individual level. You can't improve things on your own but you can become love on your own. We just beam it down whenever you ask.

Next question!

niggas I don't even have organs

sounds legit. beam down some love over here if you don't mind.

Alright, just sit down and love yourself for a moment. Don't worry, just breathe. Then send up a column of light and all the love you've ever felt for Earth. Think my name and a greeting. Maybe you'll feel something.

can you explain this in more detail? how do you send light anywhere?

In your imagination, silly :)

pls no bully, not everybody here is acquainted with techniques of visualization necessary for what you are suggesting. i am asking for the benefit of others who may read the thread. even on /x/ people regularly ask how to meditate and are not familiar with things like this.

It's alright, bro! As long as you bring self-love to the table we all win.
Also, like, remember Donald Trump. That's kind of important.

what kind of space cacti do you have mr lmao?

It's too bad you love blacks and browns, because they are wiping out the whites.

Also the jews, they're the number one threat to humanity.

could you please offer a better explanation of what you mean by love, in this instance?

Oh boy, I hope the filthy human slave I've assigned to this is going to be able to type this out without too much filtering.

Love is the basic building block of reality. When I say love I mean any feelings. But if you're nice then we learn what niceness is to humans. Then we incentivise it by giving more love to other humans who are nice.

But generally if you just show us where you are in spacetime then we can figure out who's asking to hang out more easily. And then we stay and exchange love with you til the next time you contact us :)

would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Imagine feeling his creamy loaf slidding down your space-throat.

does this meaning "any feelings" also apply when you say to love donald trump?

are you saying that we should have strong feelings for donald trump, no matter what they are?

Yes.

This one is more difficult. Love is everything. Try to be nice. Strong feelings not necessary.

hmm, i think you need a new human because your message isn't coming across coherently.

Thanks fam - user

Just the intent is necessary. Words and names are made of love. Mine has a lot and so does Donald Trump's because we've designated him as an important man. Then just sit and contact me :)

you're using the word love in a variety of different contexts which aren't meshing together coherently. i can't make sense of what you are attempting to convey.

the basic gist of your message is coming across as "focus your will where i want you to, because we say it is good for you"

is this your meaning?

Yes, that's basically it. But focus it wherever you like, not because I tell you to. And then hit me up as and when you want, and I'll direct some love towards you and leaders we think need some love put in them, and also your planet if you feel like remembering how much you love it. Course, if you wanted, it could be any planet and any person. Jeez, humans are so tetchy.

like i said, you haven't been able to coherently explain what you mean when you use the word "love" so i cannot understand what you are attempting to tell me there.

also:

>be alien
>attempt to communicate important message to humans involving love
>use frogposter as interpreter of message

>love
>frogposter

you've got a lot to learn about us mr alium.

Love is like, you cant not have it. It can be given deliberately. If you want love bombs dropped on you, then you need to ask for it.
I don't think you understand how much we love frogs.

yes but what is it? there are many things we can't not have. carbon. water. oxygen.

is there any way you can illustrate your meaning?

Is liking traps gay
Asking for a friend

Ayo whatchu doin here in the milky-way space nigga? This is our crib homie. Are you sure you're even from Andromeda? Go back to the Sombrero galaxy, which is real look it up, you fuckin illegal alien.

This is so hard to put. It's like there is no word in the English language that could not be put in front of 'love 'is' without it being true. But you can be nice to us or not, and show us what you like or not.
Yes. Faggot.

then everything you say regarding love is literally meaningless to us within the constraints of our language. you can freely omit everything regarding love that you have to say.

Alright look imma see what I can do so this doesn't go on your galactic permanent record
But seriously (lol get the reference) why would somebody lie about which galaxy they're from? Andromeda crew say it loud say it proud niqqa

Fuck off, we need to hire Trump to build a wall around our planet to keep the space beaners out

I sent you some love Bijou and a song.

Yeah fair enough but that is the definition of love. That's why you shouldn't try to explain it, just feel it. I love you.
If you only knew.

what danger do the space beaners represent???

Expect good things, beloved.

Naw naw those dudes are legit. Uhh they're from Morlen, AKA Ganymede, which orbits Jupiter. They probably represent the strongest connection to Earth of any ET race. Their name is Rahma. Chant it 20 times, see what happens.

what is the significance of 20 times?

Enough to get you to do it, enough to be effective.

effective how?

Like you find out it you do it kind of effective

basically your whole message is "do what i say because i say for reasons" thats kind of authoritarian. are you sure you're not a space invader?

We're full. Fuck off ayyy lmao niggers

It's like, you want explanations? I got my opinion. You want exercises for making contact? Right up my alley. You want pure unconditional love? In droves? Just ask, buddy!
You want me to use force on you to get you to fulfil my purposes? Unlikely, since this is an anonymous imageboard.

Next question!

what is the most efficient method of eradicating your species?

Checked.
You literally can't. We're not for eradicating. It's meta.

Selfbump because I don't have all galactic rotation cycle.

Those are grasses and one tree on the right. The picture was taken at Joshua Tree. Thanks for asking.
Are there humans who are not white?
Zi nu ru