Explain this shit

Explain this shit

wefgdfzsg

It is simple.

His girlfriend walked in on him masturbating, smoking a cig and cleaning his gun. In a fit of rage she pulled down her pants and shot out her bloody tampon at his head with such force that it through him back out of his chair, his head hitting the wall, and then collapsing to the ground.

Simple.

Go back to 9fag!

Suicide.
Because we all want to

Obviously murder. The victim would have at least finished her cigarette before committing suicide. Also, the random placement of the footwear tells me that a struggle took place. As well, if we assume that the evidence on the desk and the toppled chair, the victim was sitting at the desk, meaning the bullet came from their left. The gun they hold is in their right hand.

Murder, If she was holding the gun with her right hand and pointing it towards her head then the blood stain would not be on the right wall.

gun is in the wrong hand.

Cigarette, pen, ashtray all oriented for a lefty. Light is situated so that a right handed person's hand would cast shadows on their paper and a left handed person wouldn't.

Oh shit, sorry, was checking if I was still banned.

I think he (she? can't tell) was killed because he left an unfinished activity; he was writting something down.

If it was a suicide letter he would have finished it and then do the deed, but he looks like he was interrupted at the middle of some paper.

Well for one I can't fucking tell if the cartoon fag is supposed to male or female. If I could, the answer is very simple:

If male, suicide, because everyone hates this world but only boys are strong enough to go through with it.

If female, murder, because women have pussies for a reason--they almost never actually go through with suicide and instead pretend to attempt it just for attention. So she was probably murdered for being an annoying fucking cunt.

what were you banned for?

Suicide since she holds the gun with her right hand and it would be impossible for her to make the blood splatter to her right side aswell. She was also clearly sitting since the chair has fallen over

Murder. Blood splatter is on the wrong wall for a suicide.

Explain why the gun is in the right hand then and not the left.

I ment murder

Neither. He's just resting

She didnt finish her cigarette, blood doest match the gun on her right hand, everything she uses the most is on the left side (she's left handed) and it's night and the lamp is off, she would've turned it on to write the suicide letter.

Suicide.
The argument that they are holding the gun in the wrong hand is relative.
We would look at bullet placement and initial impact into the skull.
Facing away from the desk solves this issue you are all having.
The cig is an indication of brooding intent, with it being grasped onto.
The blood splatter on the wall is far too excessive from the gunshot with that gun, though, and you would find much more of it around a cluster of those books to the vase.

but thats just coming from me working in homicide.

Missplaced ban because of my ISP dynamic IP addresses, the IP that rolled on me for this week/month (Don't really know what time lapses do they use) was already banned for CP lol, so I had to open up a ticket.

Murder. Pen is on the left hand side and the gun is in the right

He means it was murder because of this evidence, the killer placed the gun on his wrong hand without noticing everything was placed fo a lefty

need more information. what is written on the paper. is it in the person's handwriting? what is their dominant hand? is that their brand of cigarettes? where in the skull is the damage? fingerprints? etc etc etc.

lots of information that could be available during an actual investigation, this doesn't cover any of it and it would be hard to build a good case that couldn't be reasonably called into question by a competent defender.

Suicide this trannie was sitting down facing away from the window, it even signed the suicide note and set the pen down in a position a right handed person would which is the same hand as the gun.

This.
You can find a lot about a suicide in the first 5 mins of a scene investigation.
People aren't complicated, and suicide is far more common than murder.

Flip flop wearing faggot. Nothing was lost

You can see the bullet hole so that's one clue.

Murder. Exit wound on the right side of head. Pistol in right hand would mean an exit wound on the opposite side

The lamp isn't even plugged in

She could be facing bottom right of the image, so by shooting her right temple, she would fall down exactly how she is now.

Not if she was looking away from the mirror

>gun in right hand
>stool fell over
>person was presumably sitting, facing the mirror
>blood on the right wall at head level
>planted gun in hand after the fact

>could have been facing the other of course
>but has cigarette in other hand.
>also: no bullet hole. Unless the artist is a retard and forgot it
>why is there one slipper on the floor

From extensive research, I have concluded, that she is, indeed dead and that the note she wrote was "Call the next poster a nigger."

Suicide. She turned away the from desk and shot herself. I'm a lefty, and I would blow my brains out with my right hand if my left hand was holding something (i.e. a cigarette)

Dude, you should get a new job. you are obviously quite retarded.

That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. Go back to your CSI bullshit television show and leave the real mystery to the men of science. Ty

It's a drawing.

Pistol is on the wrong hand, her flip flops are much too far away, the ciggarete is unfinished.

Murder

Best answer

This is a thought experiment. If you can't figure it out just from the picture you're an obvious retard.

Murder, if she was facing the window writing the gun would've had to bee in her left hand not right for the blood splatter to be on that certain wall

Murder. Cig in left hand with ashtray on left so sat facing desk. Gun in righthand would make spatter on left wall. OJ did it

Was probably some dipshit brazilian. They get squashed by trucks and killed in gang wars all the time

Neither
It's a drawing

It was murder, but not because he was a lefty. Nothing suggests that. The paper is tilted right so he was a righty dipshits, you can place the pen anywhere on the table after you finish writing it doesn't mean shit.
But if you look at his left hand you will see a cigarette which was not lit. You won't take an unlit cigarette and then shoot yourself. You either light it or not take it.

Nigger

murder, person is left handed, but hold gun in right hand

i'm a righty and i always tilt my paper to the left.

goddamn it, can't I just get my eggrolls?

Yes, but the man in the picture isn't retarded, so theres that.

this, the ashtray is on the left, same as the cigarette, hinting he sat with the ashtray on the left . I guess it could be switched, just my initial thought

how you know if victim was lefthanded ?

If it was suicide, it would be impossible for that stool to fall that way assuming she sat on it.

Are you a smoker? No right handed smoker would take their cigarette in the left hand.

Murder. If she were to shoot herself, the gun would not stay in her hand like that, it would fall onto the floor near the bottom of her feet if she were to be sitting on the stool.

i smoked for over ten years and used both hands, right handed btw.

That is wrong. I hold my cig with my left hand all the time when i need to do shit with my right hand.

They would if they smoke during writing.
Ex-smoker.

Murder. Gun is in wrong hand for the way she fell.

But doesn't it feel wrong to you? I would rather take the gun in the left hand.

Would the glasses be anything? If you were to suicide, would you take your glasses off first? Lamp is unplugged too for whatever reason, lower that light bill

gun is in right hand and blood stain is on wall to victims right. The way the victim has fallen indicates force either from the left or straight ahead. it cant be suicide must be murder.

Homicide. She's still holding the gun, people don't make a deathgrip on the gun after they shoot themselves, they drop it. Someone shot her then put the gun in her hand to make it look like a suicide.

Murder ... desk and writing position does not match the blood stain on the wall ... flip-flop was from murderer they do not fit the victims feet planted to look like a suicide

No, he wasn't writing anything. Assuming if the incident took place at night. The victim would have used the lamp to see what he was writing, yet the lamp is unplug.

He just discover that the real father of OP is him , who will want a faggot son.

Are you serious? Have you ever tried to hold a work in the other hand and eat with it? You can hold a straw in the other hand but not a fork, you can hold a cig no prob, but holding a gun in the other hand? Now that would feel wrong as fuck

It's a reflex, if you only use glasses for writing and reading then you are used to taking them off without realizing it

Suicide because she smoked tobacco.
Tobacco = Suicide.

Also, the pen was used by a left handed person. The victim was clearly a right hand according to the gun in their right hand. Too many inconsisties to come up with a probably cause.

Murder, ther murdere is even there in the picture. Our victim was bending down to plug in his light because night had fallen. Out of the kitchen stumbled his closest friend. He was drunk and still had the champagne bottle in hi hands. He finally snapped after being walked all over for years. He approached slowly from behind, but the victim heard him! He flopped around, gun drawn only to watch the bottle slam into hit right temple. He spin around and hit the wall causing the bloodstain. He then cuncusly stumbled knocking over the stool before falling dead at the killers toes. The flip flop did it.

I feel like it is a murder and the murderer was a lefty and knew the victim was a righty. Which concludes the suspect knew the victim.

This is assuming they didn't just turn around first before pulling the trigger, which is not at all unlikely.

Suicide, she glued the gun to her hand.

also its in the wrong hand according to the blood spot.

>smoking with left hand
>ashtray to the left
>gun in right hand
>blood splatter on the wall to the right
>obviously gun was planted in wrong hand after murder

It's so fucking obvious - are you people literally retarded?

Suicide. Sigarettes,alcohol should be a partygirl. And yet she waters her flowers . Aint got time for that ... Unless she is a loner . but then again depressed u would not have the energy or need to water flowers.bah i dont know what happend. Tell us plz

murder. holding the gun on the same side as the blood splater

100% suicide

>the taste of 5gun

Kek

>South Carolina irl

murder
the victim was writing with her left hand.

One flip flop not accounted for. The blood on the wall appears to have been the cause of spatter from course up or it would be wider. The cigarette in her hand surely would have fallen if she were to fall. There was a struggle, and her positioning on the ground isn't accurate to a suicide while sitting.

Murder

>she was writing some shit, so face towards the window
>gun left hand
>blood left wall
>cig right hand
>ashtray right side of the table
>body should be facing the other way

>banned for CP
MODS

Murder. She was writing when she heard a noise, she turned around, took the gun from the cupboard and unplugged the lamp with her foot. Sadly, she forgot she had the cigarette in her hand. The light emitted by the cancer stick acted like a target for the muderer who then 360 no-scoped her bitch ass. Don't smoke, kids.

When I walk into my room wearing flip flops I flick them off and where they land is here they stay

>let me just shoot myself with the same hand that I'm currently holding a cigarette with
It's a lot easier to point a gun to your head with your non dominant hand than to smoke a cigarette with one

Well look at her room. She doesn't appear to be a slobbish fuck like you. Everything but her flip flops in order.

I wonder how could you even suggest any proofs of suicide in such a scene. I mean, if it was suicide, then what would be there to explain?

> I know, because I kms every day

Why is everybody assuming the letter is unfinished and she was working on it right before death and not 10 or 15 minutes earlier?

I mean, there is even something I could assume to be a signature on that sheet

Her pen lies to the left and the lamp is to the right. So she is left handed. But no one who is left handed shoots himself with her weak right hand. It is a murder.