Honestly what happens in Eastern Finland? wtf are even places like Savonlinna, Kuopio and other shitholes?

Honestly what happens in Eastern Finland? wtf are even places like Savonlinna, Kuopio and other shitholes?

I have never been on the other side of the wall, is eastern Finland just drugs and retarded people who are butthurt about Stadi?

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9336636
youtube.com/watch?v=enWoByIcXt4
talouselama.fi/tyoelama/hamalainen-savolainen-tyossa-yhta-heimoa-3391569
yle.fi/uutiset/3-7980371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Stadi

>retarded people

Not so fast. It is in fact the West Finns who struggle in school because they have innately low intelligence.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9336636

>Uusimaa menestyy hienosti, Länsi-Suomi huonosti

Pisa-tuloksissa tuli esiin alueellisia eroja. Länsi-Suomen oppilaiden pitäisi opiskella ylimääräisen vuoden verran saadakseen Helsingin ja Uudenmaan oppilaiden tason kiinni.

Itä-Suomi pärjäsi vain vähän Länsi-Suomea paremmin.
So Uusimaa stands alone at carrying Finland in PISA. I think this is because everyone here has Karelian ancestry. We know intelligence has an east to west gradient so it would make sense if Karelians were the smartest wouldn't it?

>I think this is because everyone here has Karelian ancestry.

Vittu huutista, suurin osa karjalaisista pääosin uudellenasutettiin länsisuomeen ja lähemmäs nykyiseen pohjoiskarjalaan. Miks sun täytyy puhua jatkuvasti paskaa?

Since when is Uusimaa eastern Finland?

Everyone here is part Karelian unless they are hurris or somalis. It seems that even a Karelian grandparent can make you a literal god.

Even the song about them make me feel sad and my IQ drop

youtube.com/watch?v=enWoByIcXt4

>the only good places are where swedes are

really made me do the thinking

Görgen det finns inga svenskar i de större städerna och som nämndes tidigare drar västra Finland ner våra PISA resultat

Joka puolella Suomea mutta 50 ja 60-luvuilla karjalaiset muuttivat Uudellemaalle.

Usko pois, kaikki suomalaiset täällä on osittain karjalaisia tai ainakin enemmistö.

t. Lälplajeaja from the far east

>Usko pois

No en helvetissä jos et pysty suuntaan tai toiseen todistamaan väitettäsi vitun visvainen urpo.

Ite oon karjalaisesta perheestä ja en tunne ketään joka ei olisi.

Joka tapauksessa Uusimaa ei ainakaan kuulu länsisuomeen koska ÄO on liian korkea. Länsisuomalaisten paskageenit aiheuttaa kehitysvammaisuutta.

Onko tuo nyt todiste? Kun puhutään väestöistä, niiden liikkeistä ja genetiikasta sun täytyy pystyä todistamaan nää asiat. Empiirinen mutu ei kelpaa ja tiedät sen itsekkin.

Is this another "bönde" bait thread?

I don't know what you're talking about Stig ;^)

How come swedes know about the "bönde" meme? I know the word comes from Swedish but im still surprised. Is out meme export working again

Hmm
Because there are many of these threads. Hard to not notice and pick the stuff up.

If eastern Finland is so bad, Russia will take it. We love everything eastern.

plz take it

You guys have the northern-most beach resort in the world, near Oulu. It's at 65.14 north latitude, north of Reykjavík.

I have been there, funny thing they even have parrots there

Sulla on näköjään jokin alemmuuskompleksi

Noh? Loppuko sanottava.

I was in Helsinki this autumn. Some gril showed me a middle finger from a window. Dat's not good.

It looks nice. It's amazingly far north by global standards. It's north of Nuuk in Greenland. It's south of Murmansk, but there is no beach resort in Murmansk.

Karjalaisia tai karjalaista perimää omaavia ei eritellä mitenkään muusta väestöstä joten on mahdotonta laskea tarkkaa määrää.

Joka tapauksessa Uusimaalaiset polveutuvat 50- ja 60 luvulla muualta Suomesta muuttaneista joista suuri osa oli karjalaisia juuri siitä syystä että heillä ei ollut mitään syytä jäädä vieraalle maalle.

Ihan oma ongelmas on jos et tätä tajua.

>Savonlinna
Nyslott

Nyland tavasteland karelen

What causes the stupidity of the Western Finn?

Is it because he is not a true Finn but descended from genetic waste that the Finns spared only out of mercy towards their inferiors?

You'd have to be insane to live between swedish empire and russian empire and novgorod during all those hundreds of years.
That's why karelians have developed to become wise and effective as a people.

Life's good here in Lapland.

looks like rightful russian clay to me

Well one thing is for sure, Karelians are more heroic than other Finns which is why they had the most Mannerheim crosses per capita.

Ostrobothnians suffered too much from cowardice to compete in that regard.

>karelians have developed to become wise and effective as a people.
How come all the inventions are made and all research is done in western finland?

Helsinki isn't Western Finland and Viipuri is gone.

>giving a shit about west/east finland
the sad truth is that without the capitol area Finland would be poor as fuck and even more irrelevant than today. The only other place worth anything in Finland is Lapland because of the nature.

Turku is the true capital

t. Lola Odusoga

>How come all the inventions are made and all research is done in western finland
please be so kind as to list the most notable western finnish innovations

Black sausage of Tampere?

Nokia - Fredrik Idestam

Some generic mining company on its own is no innovation.

lol who cares

Turku is the capital of swedish Österland, whereas Helsinki is the capital of Finland. Try to live in the correct country.

Ivan please, Helsinki is literally founded by Russians

Lad what, the town of Helsingfors was founded by the king of Sweden himself in the 16th century.

>Toisin on johtajien laita. Tekniikka&Talous-lehti selvitti toissa vuonna, ketkä johtavat suomalaisia yrityksiä. Tulos oli selvä, länsisuomalaiset.
>Lehden mukaan Suomen 50 suurimman yrityksen toimitusjohtajista kolmannes oli syntynyt Helsingissä. Loput reilut 30 johtajaa olivat lähes kaikki Länsi-Suomesta.
>Muu maa tuotti vain muutaman johtajan ja itäisinkin oli Mikkelistä. Vaikka johtajat vaihtuvat, jakauma näyttää säilyvän.
>Asunmaata selvitys ei yllätä. Länsisuomalainen kulttuuri tuottaa johtaja-ainesta.

talouselama.fi/tyoelama/hamalainen-savolainen-tyossa-yhta-heimoa-3391569
yle.fi/uutiset/3-7980371

>swedish colony
kek

>rauma
>pori
>turku
>good

Mei oon bönde, James Bönde

Huutista :D

Why is west always better than east? It's pretty interesting!
Here in Sweden, most agree that West Sweden is best Sweden (except butthurt cuckholmers)

How could west sweden even compete with stockholm?

1 By not being Stockholm
2 By not having Finland ferries carrying Finns over

Would be different if we still had Karelia.
Viipuri was a real economic powerhouse.

what's wrong with drunk middle-aged finns?

butthurt göteborgare :DDDDD kek you suck

They molest boys like me. Especially the horny 50 year old women