When will movie producers realise that Cara Delevingne is not only ugly and rude but also just a fucking bad actress

When will movie producers realise that Cara Delevingne is not only ugly and rude but also just a fucking bad actress.

when goyim stop paying to see her or she dies from a coke heart attack.

You're right but it'll never happen, they're too busy letting her her munch on their cocks to realize she's a munter

when you stop caring so much

They won't care as long as she keeps blowing them.

That's a man. Hollywood isn't even trying anymore.

Because for some reason in the UK when you get to the top is almost impossible to get out of there, even if you're a complete fraud

What movie is she in? I don't think I hav seen her in any movies.

only seen her in suicide squad

Suicide Squad and this up coming sci-fi thing Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.

A bunch of other shitty ones too, but the point is she's clearly that bad that you don't remember her.

She's not nearly as ugly as this thing, (which is also famous for some reason)

yeah, but that one sucks dick on camera (literally).

thats Mark Hamill.

idiot.

And she's not as ugly as Anna Kendrick

Jesus Christ, I can't unsee it

My god the fucking Jews are pushing this trash on everyone! "She's rude, crude and absolutely hilarious" That shit was actually on a story about this cunt. She's a fucking dude, bro.

she has 2 caterpillars on her eyes, gross as shit

Where does this coke shit come from?

that's a man with a lot of makeup.

she really looks like Sarah Jessica Parker on this picture

After this upcoming flop. I swear man WTF is Hollywood thinking putting 2 of the ugliest actors in front of a shit ton of green screens...

Probably "woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh avatar worked well lets make an over ambitious adaptation that we can fill with class acts such as Rhianna and Cara because they are tasty"

Pic related