>can't look anyone in the face during convos
>come from broken home
>dad left when I was 12
>mom's a drunk
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>suffer from depression
>afraid to take drugs or drink
>bit of a prude I guess

I just hate being alone..why is life so shit?

I just wish I had friends to talk too. I would give out skype but I stopped using it because whenever I do, ppl pretend to be nice to me then flash cock

I'm not much of a gamer but if anyone wants to add me on steam that would be cool

steamcommunity.com/id/sleeepysleeeper/

cunt fuckin bitch

stick your tongue out baby

kill yourself on live stream

slit your wrists and bleed out white bitch

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

>social anxiety to the max
>constant looming fear
>anti social
>afraid to leave home sometimes

fug..are you me?

Samefag

Have you talked about your depression with your doctor?

>i'll never be able to suck andy's sixx's warm creamy log straight from his butthole

Thanks for the cringe fagboy

tits or gtfo babe

if you're not much of a gamer i'd say get into it a little more. helps me with my depression, i'm distracted from it and can escape into a different reality. Of course I do the same thing with drugs but as long as i can squeeze a bit of enjoyment out of it I don't really care what happens to my body. Not like I'm long for this world anyway

an hero

>can't recognize a 5+ years old pasta

you should be disappointed in yourself for this comment

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm ...Doug.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

>it's this troll again

fuck off, women cannot be depressed.

Drugs and sex. Try them

You're gonna have to get your tits out love, then we'll all be depressed with you.

summer surely starts early this year

Social anxiety, what a croc of shit. Dumb bitch.

>18
>not a virgin (had sex with like 60 girls
>german (but albanian born nigga)
>fuck lots of german sluts
>they love sperma and pissen
>hang out outside refugee center and attack lone german faggots that walk past by
>FUCK EUROPE!
>Make lots money doing what I do
>My own boss nigga
>I train UFC to hone my fighting skills
>BRAP BRAP

fuck all you faggots, op if u wanna see my dick add me on snapchat fucking cock pig!

>dobraspetznazz

Pasta or not made me cringe

Hi Doug.

The joke
^

>you

This, with gaming, anyway

if you want we can talk on steam and when you trast me you can talk on skype wif me :3

Are you amicunts FUCKING retarded? Its 10.04.2017 not fucking 04.10.2014.

It is DAY.MONTH.YEAR you stupid fucktards.

you into black dudes?

An hero you fat bitch!

Also, you likely are going to date a foreigner ,because of daddy issues, THEN you are a stupid whore and you are a single mom (abused and beaten) and NO normal white guy wants you anymore.

DO IT FAGGOT!

PS: Tits or GTFO!

>>
Should I though?

Expose mammaries or leave promptly madam

You play D3?

You have inspired me to play more games.... And do less drugs.

Let me have sex with you. I'm a 38 year old virgin

stop begging for attention

ooOOOoo I luv these threads!

>20
>Femanon
>virgin (by choice)
>go to UC Berkeley
>social activist by trade
>Love philosophy and politics
>I donate money to Africa
>most recently started giving money to an organization that builds wells in africa (yea I get shit done, sooo yea lol)
>love Overwatch
>tracer main (cuz why not lol?)

If you ever get overwatch OP, would love to teach you the ropes, two girls kickin ass in male dominated game (and world rly, women get paid 75 cents on the dollar compared to men, it's a fact)

>Femanon

whatever floats your boat mate. Im gonna go do both. playing games while mildly stoned can be super relaxing, as long as its a chill game. nothing too actiony

faggot

Hi femanon

Add me to kik as dasdarock or snap on dasdakek, I'm willing to pay you attention and giving some honest feedback on your behalf.

Best of lucks

you look (and kind of sound) like my ex, but that'd make you a liar about your virginity and age...

I hope you get shot in the back of the head

Well the drugs are a recent addition but man has it improved the experience. Nothing ridiculously dangerous, just weed mostly. Also acid one time

are there even any native ethnic germans left in germoney?

His desperation will make you feel better about yourself

You look like an old friend I used to want to date..and fuck.. just remember you could be someone else's desire

Cool tash Sup Forumsro..et.

You have one or two options

1. You're a pussy who just needs to get the fuck over being a sensitive faggot

2. Your clinical depression is real, meaning you're a genetically inferior sub-human so the world would be a better place if you an hero'd and didn't taint the gene pool

You're the fucking textbook example of a "nice guy syndrome" retard. Quit cucking yourself.

This is now officially a cringe thread

*snort*

This.

>ppl pretend to be nice to me then flash cock

I think we've met before

This

You're so beautiful :*

>Play action games whilst drunk

yeah u got a bland lameass face i can see why, i think you should give heroine a shot that look would suit you

wow op you are really cute, you remind me of my ex lol

look what you need to do is IGNORE ALL THESE TROLLS AND HATERS

plain and simple they are all cancer and will only hurt you, please do not accept their adds, ok babe?

add me on skype >hitman90001

we can shoot the shit or heh hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on

but remember dont add anyone else but me for now, Im here to help you

ttys babes, muah xoxoxo

when I do that I usually get way too angry tbh

Life can be shit but at some point your going to see that your in a rut. Your most likely going to have to get yourself out of that rut. Break out of your confront zone and do something new. Find something that you want to do but you also have to find something to do for money. Getting a job might help but also looking in and finding yourself. Find what you find fun or satisfying and then trying building your life towards it.

You have the power to change yourself to get better behaviors. Also talking to people and figuring out which type of people you like to hang with is good for building friendships. Another reason to find a job or even play video games. You get to see the worst people and best people.

Happy guys?

Tits or GTFO, Timestamp or it doesn't count.

wtf..

>muah xoxoxo

shit im not op but i can I add you? im a guy but that didnt stop your post from soaking my panties

I needed a feels thread, thank you.

One more with your hand cupping one tit

no bc thats fake and those teets are weak

Hahahahahahahahahaha get back on xbox neckbeard

It's a meme you fucking newfag retard, neck yourself in my presence so I can laugh at you

That pic is older than the Internet, newfag.

Find a hot guy on tinder, get nocked up, claim benefits

Rinse and repeat until you have enough to support yourself if your ever short on money and desperate

If you actually want someone to talk to that isn't some edgy teenager and can relate to what you're going through, feel free to add me. I sent friend request, my username stars with the letters "Bl"

Have fun sorting those dates on a computer. At least M/D/Y gives a bit better of a picture, though Y/M/D is the best.

Do you want to wright in Kik ? 24 german male with Agoraphobie.

OP what games to you have on Steam?

kys on live stream

Show US ur feet

open ass pls

Img 666 and PNG lol fake

jeez summer does start early

this thread makes me sad, you should consider counseling and anti depressants OP

OP if you're still here just know you're not alone

Hey keep your chin up. Youre a pretty girl and while all that bad shit has happened to you just take it day by day and try enjoying the only good parts of them.

Dunno if youre suicidal or not but either way this quote is one of my favorites and im sure youll take something away from it

>The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men; as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world. His act is worse (symbolically considered) than any rape or dynamite outrage. For it destroys all buildings: it insults all women. The thief is satisfied with diamonds; but the suicide is not: that is his crime. He cannot be bribed, even by the blazing stones of the Celestial City. The thief compliments the things he steals, if not the owner of them. But the suicide insults everything on earth by not stealing it. He defiles every flower by refusing to live for its sake. There is not a tiny creature in the cosmos at whom his death is not a sneer. When a man hangs himself on a tree, the leaves might fall off in anger and the birds fly away in fury: for each has received a personal affront. Of course there may be pathetic emotional excuses for the act. There often are for rape, and there almost always are for dynamite. But if it comes to clear ideas and the intelligent meaning of things, then there is much more rational and philosophic truth in the burial at the cross-roads and the stake driven through the body, than in Mr. Archer's suicidal automatic machines. There is a meaning in burying the suicide apart. The man's crime is different from other crimes--for it makes even crimes impossible.

GK Chesterton

KYS

when did sid the sloth discover Sup Forums?

nice quote

you realise this logic only works if she is being a whore who wants attention right?

you look disgusting
wash that dick sucking mouth and chin of yours more often

fake, needs a timestamp

Thx

Hey bb wan sum fuk

Nice goatee.

I remember this thread.

Must work pretending to be a chick so /b tards buy you stuff huh?