Hows life without her in it Sup Forums

Hows life without her in it Sup Forums

>Implying I could ever get a girlfriend

Tell me something I don't know!!!!

she only thinks of you while laughing at how much better the new guy is

The same as it was with anyone else. It's just the nostalgia filters fucking with us.

I know

She's sick. She's left with only one kidney and it works on about 20% so I'm fucking great.

There is no her. Never was and never will be. I don't even go outside anymore. So everything is just fine OP. Thanks for asking.

Not good enough.

she can suck on nigger cocks

I was engaged a few weeks ago. So it's pretty fucking empty.

Has it's ups and downs. I don't miss her but I miss being in a relationship sometimes. There's other girls in my life but the only 2 that really matter to me have complications so it's all fucked basically.

This nibba put my girl in the wushi finger hold

She probably is.

It's hard to heal when shes in the same friends group and seems to be trying to make something happen between her and one of your closest buddies, even asking him to go away on a trip with her.

only split up two weeks ago

The truth behind this is so solid it actually hurts.

Chances are you are going to lose those friends.

What happened ?

Pretty nice actually.

at least we have each other

>happy 5 months together
>one day told me that she has been seeing other guys
>get really depressed and suicidal, ask her does she still love me
>she tells me to kill myself and spams me with pictures of her with another guy

6 months later, still thinking about her, for some reason can't get over her because of how great she was in the relationship

Everything just fell apart. We both started treating each other like shit, both did things we promised would never happen again, and I finally left.

Fuck her user. She was a vile bitch. She isnt worth yoir emotion. Better sooner than 10 years down the line. Think of it as an early diagnosis. The earlier it is, the better the outcome.

won't lose them, but ill most definitely be miserable and a bit distant for the months ahead until I'm not bothered by the situation

Call her out to have the decency not to be with one of your buddies then.. if he goes for it smash his face in next time your out in the pub together

Actually doing pretty good, she left because I was moving out of state and she didn't want to get cheated on which is ridiculous because I've only ever been loyal so she can fuck off

More often it's not the truth, just your brain fucking yourself over, trust me, she probably thinks the same

pretty good actually, thanks for asking

Usually I do have a few names that pops.

Not anymore though.

I do think about her, but I don't know who she is yet.

It could take years.

And yes she could be sleeping with someone right now. Fuck.

You stupid fools instead of enjoying the freedom of a single guy you dwell in depression caused by some woman. You muss out on awesome life where you can go and do whatever you like without need to care about the other person and consult everything if it's good for both of you. I say go on a trip to Thailand, party hard, fuck easy girls and when you come back party with bros, do lan parties, get drunk whenever and wherever you like and buy yourself everything you want to buy but couldnt because youd be spending that money on some bitch.

Well then it's your own fault man, sometimes it's easy to get into a spiral of well she done this so I do that, sometimes it's better to fight those feelings and do something nice which resets the whole system and after everyone's happy

Surprisingly better now that I don't have to worry about a cheating slut c'est la vie

I tried to. But there were things I swore to her I would leave her for because of shit we had been through before. And she started doing those things again, I couldn't stay

Diff countries, told me she was going on a tinder date with some spic looking guy. Hasn't texted me back since. Talked to her on friday, most distant she's ever been.

Agreed. Concentrate on yourselves and your own enjoyment. No point concentrating on someone who's not there anymore

yeah, 5 months in paper is a really short. the thing is that i see her on a daily basis. i think that's mostly the reason i can't get over it. Thank you tho user.

I do still think of her from time to time when i am reminded, but I moved on and got married. I am happy but I know I could be happier with her. She would have turned out happier now, but it's too late. I will always be in love with her, but love is not always meant to be.

Then don't talk to her. Simple. Your doing nothing good for yourself. If anything you should go on a tinder date and say the same thing, see how quick she'll apolagise when she realises she can lose you and it's not just one sided.

Adios to her then, someone better is waiting somewhere user

Why can she have a boyfriend. But when I hookup with girls or hang with girls I'm a piece of shit. She tells me she loves me but has a boyfriend. I had to watch her fall in love while I still loved her. I'm still not whole after her. And won't be for a long time

its hell all i can think about is not smelling her hair the one time i hugged her

It took me a while to realize it, but she's peaked and I'm already lightyears ahead of where I would have been had I stayed with her.

She literally married some redneck, now has no job, and lives in a trailer in his parents' backyard. I'm making six figures, have zero debt, am in the best shape of my life, and have a far better woman to share my life with.

All of that is because of how bad she hurt me.

Looking bad on yourself and self pitying is not the way to go man, it's easy to get stuck in that hole. Just get on with things. That whole situation sounds like stupid 12 year old shit so it's grand. Criticise yourself as others would see you, but not self pity

You don't love her, your hung up on a hug. Your probably devoid of contact with people. Stop obsessing

Like, she was *just* like me, relationship wise, never had a bf never had any special person in her life, and most of the things I told her about how she made me feel she would be like "I KNOW RIGHT!" and say some phrase that was perfectly matched with how i felt for her.
And it's kind of a fast ripped band aid to just stop talking to her all of the sudden.
Also she is an extremely sexually hungry person, at least when she talked with me she was. So, I don't doubt that she probably had sex with the tinder guy seen as she told me he had sent her a message saying "I'm staying at a hotel". Now, I know we are in different countries and I don't expect her to wait like a christian virgin, but it still hurts a lot user...

pretty dank actually , i left her for cheating on me twice 1 year ago , she still sends me "i need u" or "i love u so much " and i know she actually does but she doesn't have self control and i don't wanna get stuck with such human being

Feel you user.

>you don't love her

I gave you a glimpse into our world and you doubt my love for her based on a hug, stop giving out useless advice on b/ faggot you are not helping anyone and lying to your self that you are expires

that sums it up

how many times must this cycle repeat

I don't know why I still care about her. To anyone who knows me irl they probably wouldn't know it eats me up inside that it didn't work out. But here we can atleast be honest. I don't feel sorry for myself. But I do miss her.

Cant complain, would bang tho.

I miss that. Also had an ex that looked like she was slowly dying after I duped her and it gave me energy.
I guess I'm a bad person after all.
Hope I'll find a girl I can be in love for more than a year one day.
I'm so lonely.

Your welcome. I've been there minus the seeing other people. It's clichè but time heals.

(I fucked my ex gf's mom 2 years later. My personal win)

Awful...

Dude, it's "Cliché"

Source: I speak french.

>To anyone who knows me irl they probably wouldn't know it eats me up inside

It's like this for me. I've always been the rational, logical person who just deals with shit so my friends don't realise how hurt I am right now from a breakup 2 weeks ago. I've went my entire life dealing with things myself so the thought of opening up is frightening/shameful to me now

i don't want to try love anymore , i had enough .. loving yourself is the fucking best , u take care of u and trust me u will be happpy

Well, K came into my life on the Brussels airport, at the language pickup belt. She came from Scotland, I was heading back to Germany from the US. Started talking because she asked me if I know if this was the right pickup line for her flight. Hit it off instantly, had a pleasant time until I had to board my flight to Frankfurt and she had to move on to Warsaw Poland. Turns out she was a total bombshell and into me, so we kept talking on a daily basis on skype until we met a couple of months later in Poland for a weekend. Went on a roadtrip through Poland the next month, became a couple. From that point on, we managed to meet each other for the next to years, every two weeks straight. Loads of travelling, and I carried a ring with me for almost half a year. Until that one morning in 2012, it was sort of late April, she was just gone. She never talked to me again or gave me even a reason. Felt devastated for some time. Started fucking a nutcase from Frankfurt half a year later. Stopped banging her for no reason a month later, since I could not take it anymore, to change from the most beautiful love and human in the world which was mine, to a crazy bipolar slag. Felt disgusted while fucking her one morning, told her to leave while fucking her since i didnt feel a thing, and never touched a girl ever since, except for kissing some with two. Now it is 2017, and I am just desperate for sex. K instead was married short time after she broke up, has a baby and a rich husband. I feel cheated somehow, but not because of what she did to me, but because I miss this crazy country Poland so much. Thats about it.

I really like myself and all but I need to get energy from others from time to time. Can't steal my own energy.

Are you sure you're done with it? It's different each time.

It's like watching movies. Except you feel like crap every time a movie ends.

Been with a very skinny girl with blue hair that wakes me up with bjs sometimes that does everything with me including hunting and fishing for 5 years now.. it worked out but i still think of her, even dream of her.. but it's better off this way, i was mad at first, but a year after she did the right thing. I'll never forget her.

fuck that bitch amirite

>has a 2 year relationship
>gf leaves for army training as an officer
>still togeather but distance for 5 months changes a lot.

What do I do Sup Forums?

I want to be angry but at the same time pic related

why is it so hard for your faggots to get any pussy around here?

It's horrible and I don't wanna wake up ever again

Shit. Life is shit.

However, she's dead, not sleeping with someone else.

That must feel awesome. Wish my ex was dead.All that melancholy, I can taste it from here.

Pic related. She was my soul mate. She died on Christmas 2015.

I never believed in real love until I met her. My time with her was the happiest time of my life. Now that she's dead, I don't even really want to live any more. Everything feels pointless and empty.

>4 years together
>high school sweethearts
>prepared to marry this girl
>join navy
>distance is hard but we try to make it work
>one year later she tells me she isn't in love with me anymore, but still cares about me and wants to be friends
>still desperately in love with her
>think about her constantly
>she texts everyday to see how I am
>want to kms everyday
>going to see her at the end of the month to talk

Love is...well, shuddering at the thought of the person you love being with someone else. Knowing them inside and out, being afraid to lose them. It's where you know what they're thinking without them saying anything. Love makes life tolerable. You could be bored to death, but it's okay, because she's there with you. You are no longer jealous of guys that get laid a lot by a lot of different women, because they don't have someone they can tell all their secrets to.

I was in love once. I still love her, actually. I'd ask her to marry me in a heartbeat if I had the chance. But you can't marry someone that's no longer on this earth. She was my everything. Love is an amazing feeling, I cared more about her than I did myself. I wanted to share everything I had with her, and experience all the joys and sorrows of life with her. 2016 sucked. Not because I had much bad happen to me in that year, but because I had to experience it alone. I'm still alone. I could be getting laid every day by tons of different women and I still wouldn't be happy. Because they're not her. She died on Christmas in 2015. I couldn't save her, I couldn't get to the hospital fast enough.

Rest in Peace Corrie, I think of you every day. You loved me and I loved you. Still do and it's hard to go through life without you. There's a void I can't fill, no matter how many drugs I take. No matter what I experience, good or bad, I don't truly enjoy it. You're not there. That year I spent with you was the happiest year of my life. Now everything is flat and dull, and I don't know how to be happy. I got laid back in November, and didn't really enjoy it. I wished it was you again instead of her.

Hell, at least now I don't care if I get a girlfriend or not. Now, I don't see a point in living. You only get one soul mate. I am doomed to compare any future girls to her. Pic related.

I would say better but that's a lie. I've become cruel and cold in ways I did not think possible. Love and connection to others hold no meaning to me, in fact I've come to enjoy tormenting those who try to love me. Not for any goal or reason, simply because I understand how to hurt people emotionally.

I never wanted to be this person, I gave in to bitterness and now have no desire for kindness. I will more than likely die alone because of this childish pettiness. I no longer care, this is more fun.

Yea, but I think it's better to have loved and lost than never be in love.

like me

the only clean energy is your confident , people will love u no matter what u do , say when you're confident , i'm in my first year in collage i know that 6 girls have crush on me and i'm not even handsome i'm bearly 6/10 , i just hang out smile a lot and play it cool , thats life for me but the thing is my dear user when i fall in love , i only care about my beloved one , and thats risky af , i'll just keep myself busy with my goals and dreams . wish u the best

Fucking great. I found someone younger with a better body and I have 2 hot bitches on stand by / waiting list.

Well she never loved me and I never told her I loved her, I spent the last 6 months hung up on her for no real reason. Every part of my day I was thinking about her non stop, but I think i'm finally starting to live my life again. Things aren't gonna be the same anymore though now that I feel i'm missing something that I never even knew I wanted before.

Hopefully i'm just a dumb kid who thought he was in love but will find the real thing someday, but I've never been more into anyone than her. She still looks like the most beautiful girl in the world to me, even when she isn't looking her best. At least we're still friends but I don't know I just wish I was good enough for her.

Mine sleeps eternal in her grave. I just can't get over it that she is gone.

Military fucks relationships man. It sucks

>thing
Your life suck then.
Kill yourself

Tis sweet, tis real fucking sweet...

As much as i miss her, i am so much less stressed now.

>full wallet
Pretty fucking good

Have you considered sending those pictures to her father and/or employer

Fucking this.

Where do you guys find these bitches that want you to pay for everything?

With the girls I've been with, from one night stands to full on relationships, I've never had that situation. It's always been generally 50/50.

I'm actually kind of jelly, at least I'd have a reason to not miss my ex if I had been spending money on her.

Lonely sometimes but then I remember how much she talked and I'm fine again

cuck