Waddap. About to go to Olive Garden to use up this $50 gift card that's been sitting around...

Waddap. About to go to Olive Garden to use up this $50 gift card that's been sitting around. Before I get cash out for the tip, can you tip on a gift card?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here a tip punch the fucker that give you the card olive garden is shit

and fuck tipping no one does that shit except stupid ass people

step 1: don't fucking tip
step 2: sell that fucking gift card for cash, olive garden is fucking awful

>2017
>still buying in to the tip culture
wut

Step 1: Don't listen to this fuck.
Step 2: Don't go to olive Garden it's AWFUL. Even for free.
Step 3: You can tip on gift cards at pretty much all major restraunts.
Step 4: Tip right, those chodes make 4 bucks an hr if they're lucky... and work harder than most

server life for 10 months now. been stiffed once. you poorfags are just wrong.

and it's my fucking problem? don't want a $4/hr job? don't fucking take it. I don't care that your miscegenist single mother had to work at the local diner to support you.

>stiffed
we dont cheat you just because we dont tip
we dont need to pay you for anything your boss does we are paying for the food and to sit there if there was no server then I would get up an get my own food and drinks or say fuck it I go to a buffet it your job we dont need to pay you

I like olive garden, they have good breadsticks. And to answer your question OP you can't tip with a gift card.

seriously? Their breadsticks are so damn bland. Better at any other place.
And chicken. The only thing on the menu is fucking chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k

The only place I can think of with better bread is Logans steakhouse

Yep for some reason that's how the systen works. so it is your problem if you decide to eat out. you want your lazy piece of shit self to be served to then expect to pay for that service. nothing in life is free you popus tool

they are alright.... I when 5 times because retarded friends and family it was salty as fuck or watery hell I make better pasta

SAME GOES FOR RED LOBSTER

Actual Olive garden employee here. You can't cash the gift card out, but you can tip with it.

Also the buy one take one deal is the best thing we got going right now. Get like 4 of them with that card.

Fuck him and his shit-tier show

if you don't tip you're a cunt

I went to olive garden recent.
it's nothing like they use to be.
I remember back in 2007, the dishes were fantastic. you ALWAYS took your main course/plate home. there was always plenty of food.

I ordered a lasagna, and I swear i ate more breadsticks to fill myself up than anything.

in regards to the breadsticks alone, they do not taste like what they used to. the use a cheaper seasoning or something. it's just different.

I dont tip I go by you accept that job pay you work for that job pay I know people who make lower than server and there is no way they can get tips

>Also the buy one take one deal is the best thing we got going right now. Get like 4 of them with that card.

kek no one with taste bubs even wants one card

I completely agree with the idea we'd be better off without it. But as it is you have mothers and even grandmother's working these jobs in the hopes the make enough money that day to continue to make it for the children or grandchildren.

Yeah, I go out and pay $13 for a plate. BOOM. Transaction complete.

Real bunch of winners here. Listen, I been in the serving/hospitality biz for about eight years now, and I'll admit I don't do it for the tips. Which is mostly because I have a real job during the week and I don't live off what I make serving food to people. But the harsh reality is that most servers out there DO, and they may NEED those tips. You don't know the story behind who's serving your food, or what they might be dealing with. Get off your fucking high horses and stick a 5 or a couple some singles under a glass. It's not gonna break you financially, and it's just a goddamn decent thing to do.

Hey now, let's not bring Red Lobster's overcooked shrimp into this

Most people go out to be fancy

If i going out I going to a buffet or some other self serve shit so I can avoid server and if I even go to one with server i dont tip because he/she doing something that I can do and honestly I would do it myself if the rules say I can

I'm sorry but can you stop giving your step father a handjob long enough to type with both hands?

>eight years now
the though ever came to you to get a better job?

Fuck off, faggot. I'll leave a penny. Howbow da?

But you didn't do it yourself, and you knew the "rules" before going in. Neither of those are excuse for being a chocolate jellyfish

Work for UPS during the week. I only serve food on weekends.

I'm sorry but can you get your dick out of your mother long enough to post a better comment?

and think about it if we pay for food two plate that $13 each so it is $26 when add a tip that $5 then that comes out to 15.50 for a plate plus drinks but fuck that I could go get a rib meal for $15 with no tipping free drink and sometime free ice cream and you expect me to pay $15 for shit tier food? ya it dont break you but when you spend tipping 5 then 5 then 5 over and over eating 4 times is already half a tank of gas for me

then that not 8 years faggot

>chocolate jellyfish
idk how you came up with that but that sound like something japan or korea will make and sell as a candy

I retract the previous statement

I only started for UPS this past year, shitkicker

Your dumb why should I pay you and pay for my food tell your boss to pay you or get a new job faggot

Well no one's telling you to go out to eat that many times consecutively. And yeah it won't break you. But for someone else it could mean they can pay their rent on time or feed their child for another day or two.

then why not get a job that pay minimum wage?

What if that isn't my problem and I don't care?

maybe you could state that in the beginning jackoff

what about maybe just maybe I care more about me and my family that some jackass I dont know nor give a single fuck about

Then you're a shitty human being. I mean you're here on Sup Forums so that kinda goes without saying.

I said that "I have a real job during the week" Clearly you missed that part.

Well I will admit when I am wrong so I am wrong