I told my mate to kill a homeless man with a hammer and he did!

I told my mate to kill a homeless man with a hammer and he did!

The absolute Dnepropetrovsk Maniac!

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_Maniacs
bestshockers.com/3-guys-1-hammer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You upset m8?

random gore or real? someone do an image search. I don't want to look at the image cause I'm a pussy.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_Maniacs

Ukrainians are lowest lifeform ever in existence

my heroes

You niggers never seen 3 guys 1 hammer?

bestshockers.com/3-guys-1-hammer/
random you piece of useless shit

timestamp or gtfo

man wasn't homeless
old guy with throat cancer went out for a bike ride, he was going to die anyway I guess

I knew Viktor Sayenko personally.

He was a weird kind of kid. The sort of individual who would consistently talk about going full Natural Born Killers with girls that were not even his girlfriend (If he ever had one, I never seen him with a girl outside of one girl named Yana we both detested deep down for her abhorrent colour scheme. Sonic sprite looking bitch)

Vitkor and I once went on a school trip to Donetsk to look at some miner shit that was there. I personally grew up just outside of Kiev but spent a good portion of my life in what is now Luhansk People's Republic.

Will post more Viktor stories

Edgy

Your English is really good. Did you ever see him do anything violent?

One thing you don't hear often is that I believe it was Hanzha the camera man - who was related to a police officer. I think personally it was this that lead to his diminished sentence.

Viktor would tease me constantly despite claiming to be a friend. He once sent me a picture via text message back when that was cutting edge System Shock hacker tier technology. He claimed to have decapitated a dog, however I suspect that it was road kill he mutilated. He joked that he was "coming for your pup Nero next"

Igor Suprunyuk was a strange guy. I once made a comment about Viktor's dark skin and Igor insisted he was more white than me. To which, he referred to me as a "nigger" for coming from the East despite his uncle being born in northern Luhansk himself. I assumed the same for his father.

Wow.. That vid is old as fuck!
Nostalgia'd hard user.

>The investigation was initially kept secret. No official information about the murders was released, and local people were not warned about possible attacks or provided with descriptions of the suspects.
Fuck that shithole lol

I live in Canada now, I left well before the war occured and I'm currently studying petroleum engineering.

Viktor was an emotional bully, rather than a physical one. He received a lot of critique for his skin colour. His nickname growing up was "Italian" because he looked like one. For awhile, he preferred the nickname "Roman" or "Greek" - but it always came back to Italian.

Viktor frequently pursued women but was turned down and he event was caught flirting with a gay boy one time, but stauntly denied it violently in one of the few outbursts I seen. Vitkor had an unhealthy obsession with Nazism despite not identifying as one and seemed to be very knowledgable in Hinduism and Buddhism, but he assured this was just a passing phase of interest. He also knew ana utistic amount about the Eastern front and German warcrimes in Belarus.

Igor occasionally would try and bum people for weed, but he insisted later that it was not to smoke it but to take out "vigilante" justice on the dealers for runiing the neighborhoods.

There was times where he legitimately would steal cigarettes from other students however.

I do not know how it started the rumour that they were making snuff videos for online distribution. It was something that occured during court or after and was perpetuated by myths in the documentary. Probably some cover up excuse by one of their police relatives too

Inr eality, it was always for social media bragging and for showing them to be the "elite alpha males" they constantly talked about. Igor would name drop the term "apex human being" like he invented it and brought it fourth as the first time it was ever uttered in the Ukrainian language.

The two had many parallels to the Columbine shooters, however Id o not believ eit to be intention. Very often they would draw swastikas on their notebooks and would correctpeople saying "Swastika is a hindu symbol, this is the German Hakenkreuz"

Viktor talked often about starting a small music group called "crooked cross". Funnily enough, Viktor was forced to change a shirt otu because he was wearing Cannibal Corpse's HAMMER SMASHED FACE EP cover on it and he went into the bathroom, turned it inside out and returned with a grin on his face

It is hard to tell what went through their heads during the time they committed the crimes. If I remember right one was still doing part time classs because he di dnot have enough credits to graduate with us in time.

I like to think that they are free now and away from Ukraine and the war and everything. I hope they have somehow become better people and will strive to be something that they are - and that is human. For in those videos, I may have saw what vaguely resembled them but I knew deep down they were just troubled neighbors and perhaps it was our fault for not being kinder as a people to our own. Letting the wolves of the world nip at them coldly while we shrugged and said "its your life, get over it"

Thanks for having me Sup Forums cheers

thanks for sharing man, hard to get insight into people like this, your firsthand knowledge and experience with them was very interesting to read about

Yes, thanks for sharing.

Talk about bringing back good old memories. I remember when this and one guy one jar were making the rounds

Remeber seeing one of there clips online...... And was very disturbed all that day!

He wasn't homless. He had throat cancer and was on a bike ride.

>not the Chechnyans

I don't agree with this. You can't blame society for their actions; that's how they and others who murder and decapitate justify it. Surely it is wise to view it from that angle in an attempt to shape the culture in a way that breeds less insanity, however it's their mental physiology as individuals that leads them down this route. Your argument is the same as the people who claim violent video games and media cause violence as apposed to violent people will seek out and consume violent things to revel in. They ARE the wolves of the world; reguardless of whether or not they where raised by wolves, they shouldn't then be treated wit h compassion and decency after proving to be compassionless and indecent.

russians are fucking scum

Id say such people need to get an eye for an eye when it comes to justice.

Oh, ukrainian nazis, torturing animals, being pieces of shit, I'm so suprised.

The best thing about it, no one cared, no one who punched their crooked slavs theeth in, they are also still alive in prison, after killing children and a pregnant woman.

SLAVA UKRAINA BRUH

you're so in nostalgia right now, you must miss the guys

I more or less just miss the my childhood, which was happy.

Despite the occasional threat or remark, these people were still friends to a degree. It was just boys being boys. Women bond by giving each other compliments they don't mean and men bond by delivering insults they don't mean.

I'm just glad I was never pulled into their mess

>Cannibal Corpse's HAMMER SMASHED FACE EP cover

you gotta be shitting me

>Despite the occasional threat or remark, these people were still friends to a degree. It was just boys being boys. Women bond by giving each other compliments they don't mean and men bond by delivering insults they don't mean.

You forgot about the dog and cat hanging, torturing and sending pictures around.
Is that included in your "boys bounding" scheme?

>It was just boys being boys.
>Killing 21 People

Wew lad.

Fags, I'm obviously referring to my personal relationship with them and not the murders

>decapitated a dog
>boys be boys

only in ukraine