This girl wants to date me? Is she hot enough? What do you think of her? I just don't want to waste my time

This girl wants to date me? Is she hot enough? What do you think of her? I just don't want to waste my time.

dude stfu with this bullshit thread, it's fake as fuck

If you're into butterfaces go for it man. Just don't let anyone you know see you with her. Post nudes if possible

I wish I had anyone at all

i honestly feel you user...
anyone

I'd gladly settle for mediocracy anyway so

On mobile or I'd give you feel reaction hug.

Wow, what kind of idiot are you, asking Sup Forums for approval of your date?

See I just don't know if she is a butterface or not.

Assuming you aren't an international male model, OP, I'd say go for it. Based on looks alone, I'd probably go for it, personally.

Your time will come

>Is she hot enough?
first off be happy someone wants to actually date you, you fucking pathetic cunt
secondly that's up to you, if you give a fuck what other people think of your girlfriend then she shouldn't be dating you

She definitely is a butterface, but she turns into a 6/10 because of the green eyes

>885▶
>File: IMG_4191.jpg (313 KB, 1242x911)
>
>See I just don't know if she is a butterface or not.

She's not.

You dont need to know, you have to feel it, if you dont feel like it it wont work

bro, last time i checked dicks don't suck themselves. go for it. shes nerdy cute kinda chick so im pretty sure she will be down for whatever in bed.

I suggest you kill yourself twice

that way you don't have to come up with answers to such autistic questions anymore

No, she is very beautiful.

you just did user..i felt it ,thanks.

She's okay. She got some teeth on her though. Her body looks lacking aswell.

yeah..for death to take me

Nigga look at those teeth. She could battle an ox with those things

Why do you keep posting this thread

just a different pair of eyeglasses would take her from a 5 to a 6

That is a Starbucks gift card cozy from the year 2007.

A much needed improvement over the felt and glue model of the previous year.

A/S/L: 18, brunette, 5'4", small, virgin holes, c cup tits, female,

>Role: sugar baby, sub, a little, a pet, single
>Interests: aim to please, companionship, submit to a real man, love to be collared and go for walks.
>Looking for: to be treated like a bitch in bed and loved like a little girl outside of it.
>Contact info:

kik: b1gM3m3

I'm selling my body because I'm a poor uni student.

No location

>Inb4 trap

She's okay at best, probably will treat you pretty good. Probably get a lot of head.

But she'll end up cheating on you with a nigger.

Would b
No doubt
Easy money
Like trout

Observe

Asking others if a girl is hot enough to date. You mindless autistic fuck. KYS. A man makes up his own mind and does what he wants. This is why you are beta and will die alone.

Aaaaand?

White knight fag xD

honestly user if you have to ask, then you know you don't really want her and you won't be satisfied. settle for fwb's

Fuck her dude

id like to buy that mitten from you. paypal?

i've seen this Thread before, you fuckin faggot

>>Is she hot enough?
You see, that all depends. Hot enough for whom? OP post pics of self for comparison.

Is her name Carrie? I used to smash every hole on a regular basis. Tell me how my cum tastes if you kiss her.

It will only fit cards and not hands, unless toddler.
160$ no joke, it has sentimental value.

Aaaaaand, that means that she is probably 23 in that pic, add time elapsed, 10 years, and she is now 33. Too old!

>inb4 she got it at a garagesale last week

Could be a butterface.

Worked with a girl who looked like her with the same gum/tooth ratio, but flat chested. She had a nice bubbly personality and was a real nympho though. I'd say go for it, user.

GO FUCK EACH OTHER

Date her. Fuck it. She looks cock hungry

Op like you have any options between her and your right hand. I think she decent, if you dont think so, let her go suck anons dick

Moar...

well, atleast you can re-enact scenes from the film "Carrie" with her... she's perfect for that.