>contact andy sixx
>ask for a creamy log of shit
>take the excess cream and put it in the chamber as filter fluid
>pack your bowl with some fine buds
>rip your bong through the diarrhea fluid

is this b8?

If not, just pull the bowl out when you want to clear it

No b8 just bong noob
Poured water through the stem to just above the hole in the bong and it filled up the stem partially, good??

Just drill in a carb hole.

Pack, light, hit, and enjoy should be all that's left to say

u have been really desperate for attention lately dude... let it go stop forcing ur meme

you carb it by pulling the bowl. the only reason why bongs have carbs is because 99% of the time removing the bowl is really hard. slide er outta the joint and that will increase the airflow

idk i cant really see but if you have any percs in there, make sure theyre filled up as well

So water level is good?
This one has a hole instead of a stem that goes into the chamber so I wanna make sure I'm doing this shit right

3 percs, so I'm filling it up to here

Do the water level until two things:

1: No water hits your lips
2: It gives a proper "thpthpthp" without too much or too little drag.

Actually I don't know, I never used those "better" bongs where the water could go every which way and make different sounds. Based off normal bongs though, yeah.

>those hands
Underage b8

Ill take the bait, see the slits inside of the bong? That is a percolator fill water a little above that so that it will be able to bubble and give you a smoother hit can probably hold ice in that bong too if you want just pull the bowl to clear ezpz

this

I'm 19 faggot
>calling someone underage because of their hands
It's ok to be 13 but don't try to hide it user

Looks fine to me. Bongs realy arent that hard to use. I have a similar one as you.

that first ring thing looks like a shower head so you want to fill it up just above that one, the other 2 look like they're just for decoration

So for final verification I pour the water through the stem until it fills up the three percs

No, at the bottom lump there should be some holes, fill it so it just covers the holes.

If you fill it to where you're pointing, there will be no room for smoke and be to heavy to hit with out pissing you off.

But i cant really see too well. I can draw a picture if you want

always make sure you dry out the stem/female before you put the bowl back in. hydro lock is a bitch. i had to pay someone to cut my JP Toro and reblow the female. now its technically not an original piece and worth shit. luckily no one can tell but yeah. make sure you dry that shit Sup Forumsro

damn on a toro? thats rough. my condolences

Thats why ive always been a big fan of removable downstems. if they break, you cen get a new one for 10 bucks

>19
>never owned a bong
>never smoked weed in highschool
>manlet hands
Yeah, sure.

Both of you stop fighting please. You don't know shit about eachother.

Im glad someone told him

Doesnt matter where you fill it as long as you dont have a perc that stops the water at a certain part. Fill it until any holes in the percs are covered, no water is going into your mouth, drag is good, and to clear just pull out the bowl after the hit, letting oxygen flow down the tube instead of whats in the bowl. Should know how to use a bong before you get one, smoking noob.

Is this a bong thread now?? Here is mine. Made in the U.S of A

Boutta light this shit up thanks niggers

Welcome to the kkklub. Remember to keep doing stuff or you'll end up a sack.

I'm 20 now, I started in the 8th grade. Anyone can start when they want user, you silly nigger

As someone who has never smoked weed what does it taste like? Compare it to something.

Protip, smoke gets stale almost immediately, so dont leave smoke in there and try and hit it again, it will taste like fucking shit

change that nasty bong water for some clean water bro

A variety of flavors but something that's usually a constant is an earthy taste. kind of like the scent you get from a log, but its not unbearable to inhale.

Dubs and he drinks it.

Yes, I have that power.

no i have the power

Ok thanks.

He has the power!

I have lost my ability to can.

the removing of the bowl piece acts as the carb. when you remove the bowl piece you are clearing the bong. just like you would be cleaning the pipe by removing your finger from the carb. hope it helps

no this is a china glass thread