Looking for soliderfags for advice. I'm interested in joining the military (UK)...

looking for soliderfags for advice. I'm interested in joining the military (UK). would prefer advice from UK soldierfags but other nations would help too.

>Interested in joining a group that seeks to make an obedient willing-to-die servant out of you

Good luck

fuck off faggot
soldierfags only

Sheeple in soldiers clothings

Enjoy dying cuck

Enjoy hating life a lot

-- Soldier from Norwegian armed forces

>interested in joining military
>im from the England
>post on a American board

why are yuropoors so stupid?

You're better off asking on /k/

Når dimma du, eller er du fremdeles inne? Gled deg til å dras ut på HV-øvelse når du er ferdig...

To be fair, if he's interested in joining the military, he probably already hates life a lot.

It helps if you actually ask a question. What do you want to know?

im in the Cucknadian military, literally the same thing as the UK army, I serve the Queen too
Join the reserves to see how life in the military is at first

Fortsatt inne,
HV er jo drømmen i forhold til hva jeg må gjennom i år.

It's Sup Forums.org not .us

Rule one: Don't ask, just do it for the queen.

Join a guardsman Regiment to serve the queen directly

>Joining ANY military while Trump is president.

We dragged you into 2 wars, you bet your ass we will drag you into the next one.

my man, if you know ur retarded (not sucsessful in schoo) then ou should not join becaus you will just become a human meatchield. but there is still hope if ur retarded, if you have good eye sight then u can become a fighter pilot(dont expect to become one only the best of the absolut fucking best become one)

but what if you a a good reddit fag and sucsess ful i shool ´+smart then u usaly can become something besides a meatshield.

I dunno how u become a tanker or artilary (from the airforce)

Hehehe... Joda. Er jo ganske avslappa, men husk at HV kommer som noe ekstra. Drasse på AGen, surre på i F1, få ræva FR som andre ikke ville ha. Jaja, vi får kanskje HK neste år da (men det har de lovet i 3 år nå). Det beste med HV er at befalet stort sett er like chill som deg. På sist øvelse spiste jeg burger med NK område, mens vi sutret over Tunfisk i pizzasaus og Vegetarpølse i tomatsaus. God stemning!

Hvor bruker du året ditt?

Og husk, dimme læll

Which is why he should join the reserve force
Reserves are never forcefully deplyed, and if they are it's because the UK has imposed Conscription, in which case everyone gets fucked anyways

Meatshield detected

gtfo new fag there are more europeans here than merican scum

Should he join the Mobile infantry like you?

Kan ikke si mye om hva jeg gjør desverre...
Men ja, HV er nedprioritert men det er jo rolig nok, så er ikke så alt for ille

It's called armoured soldiers, and no it fucking sucks from what I've heard from guys at an armoured regiment
if he wants to have some real fun with rocket launchers and light machine guns, he should join the classic infantry

Not seen Starship troopers or what?

classic infantry = death by the first trip

Joda joda, men altså jeg tjenestegjorde jo i et år jeg også da. Fikk en fem seks år etter tjeneste uten et pip, men vipps så ble jeg innrullert. Hadde faktisk bedre utstyr i for 9 år siden enn det jeg har nå..

Jaja, ha det moro i tjenesten. Håper du får en fin helvetesuke

Armoured regiments suffered much more casualties per capita than inftantry regiments in Iraq

You really are fucking retarded, Mr. Meatshield.

He made me do an actual fucking face-palm.
A real life one.
That shit's never happened to me before.

its a us website retard get the fuck out if youre a foreigner we dont want you here

uh... no

id tell you to go to your own third world verson of this site but chances are you dont have one LOL

British Army Mechanic here. It's shit. Stay away. Only good things are the free driver quals you get.

Nice one. Guess he was another one for the meat grinder.

That's right. These grey-skins should go back to Morrowind!

You're even more retarded than Mr. Meatshield.

Someone has to shield the meatshields as well.