SO I posted a fake job ad on Craigslist stating that I needed a young woman to come and clean my apartment...

SO I posted a fake job ad on Craigslist stating that I needed a young woman to come and clean my apartment. For each response, I propositioned them with money for facefucking.

I had three successes. I facefucked each of these girls for pitiful amounts of money. The first one I actually laid down towels and had her vomiting. She emailed me later to tell me that she'd had two ruptured blood vessels in her eyes. Now she doesn't return my emails lol.

Am I degenerate? I'm married with a job. Ha. Whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/annaeulo
instagram.com/annaeulo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This one let me fuck her doggystyle, raw, for 20 dollars extra. Came on her back.

You're a degenerate only if you think you are. What does the opinion of others matter?

These women were something like a dented can you buy at a store for cheap, right?

The one in the original post is the one I had puking everywhere. I want to just keep doing this goddammit.

>fat
this makes sense now

Only the 20 year old was fat. Here's a better shot of the one I got raw.

So you paid to fuck 3 ugly chicks.
Congratulations?

Looks like a man

didn't fuck like one.

Anna Eulo...never thought she'd go so low.

Well judging by your poor taste in women you probably have low standards for satisfaction as well

Hey, different folks, different strokes

Any nudes? of any of them?
Seems pretty hot to me dude

id hit it.
you should be getting videos of this action, at least pics. pretty solid idea though but I'd think that a post asking for "young girls" would creep these whores out. I wonder how many end up rolling with it and fucking for money afterwards

this her OP?

twitter.com/annaeulo
instagram.com/annaeulo/

how much monies was given to them?

I considered posting up a camera discreetly. Never did. Now I haven't been having much luck, and I wouldn't say young girls. I'd say "college girls".

This.
They should be paying YOU op

>deleted reply

HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS

OP, this is the internet... there is no such thing as delete

In bored. Old account I never started using.

Forgot pic

PAHAHHHAHAHA! post results if any!

Kek'd. How much did you pay? More details

The only thing you're doing that's that's fucked up is cheating on your wife. Otherwise that other shit is just kink.

be a real Sup Forumsro and post an example of your add/pitch now, fucker.

Beautiful.

Craigslist...I wouldnt trust meeting anyone on it for anything.

She deleted your comment.

Amazing.

>O I posted a fake job ad on Craigslist stating that I needed a young woman to come and clean my apartment. For each response, I propositioned them with money for facefucking.

Now THAT'S game!!

I used to hit up girls I saw at the mall or fast food places putting in applications..offered em $20 an hour to clean my house.. if they say yes to that.. they say yes to a lot of things for a little csh....

How did you set these up?

Hey I can get my dick sued or fucked twice a day for $50-$75 bucks and the 2nd girl is licking the first girl's juices off my cock whether she knows it or not.

>Anna Eulo
Latinas will show up for maid work and wil easily convert to puro puta mode for a few bucks more.

so will a lot of black girls, but they tend to be more ghetto and not as attractive..

I'd still facefuck her.
Don't see why it was deleted.