Last year my GF fucked a black guy while I was away. She had photos on her phone, I got them a couple of days ago...

Last year my GF fucked a black guy while I was away. She had photos on her phone, I got them a couple of days ago. Interested?

you had no problem with it?

Sure.

Not really. I like her being a slut as I fuck other women, too.

moar

looks good with that cock in her mouth

Sure.

Yes post post post

I agree. Would like to see a few of them use her like a cheap slut at once. But I'd want them to really degrade her, like make her sniff coke off their dicks, cum in her hair, slap her about a bit, etc.

Sure man.

That's not even a big dick what's the point of fucking a nigger with a slightly above average dick smh

You cucks just like black men big or small. Gross.

moar please

Sorta true. His cock wasn't as big as I'd hoped, but I just wanna see my stunning chick who everyone thinks is a goody two shoes naive and innocent good girl getting used as a cheap worthless bitch.

Well, at least she didn't take her clothes off for him!

Oh she did.

Damn, what a fine slut. She give rimjobs or do ass to mouth?

Well. She is a cheap worthless whore. She's not acting like one. She is and you dwell with it.

Can I fuck? My cock is bigger than that gross sweaty nigger you let her fuck.

Scratch that I don't wanna touch that debased black semen demon.

For plenty of "WWYD" I'll post more win of my walking cumbucket and will still post more of her and the black guy.

Rimjobs yes, ass to mouth no as she can't do anal.

Haha, She is, you're right, and I like that.

OP what mean 'got them a couple days ago' Like you were on her phone and just found them? Knew what they were from? Or like got them like she opened up to you about it and showed you all of these?

Sucked a nigger with a small cock.
The truth was right in front of her eyes and she didn't see it. So what was the point of sucking it? Only time white girl goes for a nigger is because the bbc myth. So is she actually so retarded?

Would turn this whore out and make her the dirtiest slut known. First she starts with learning how to throat cock and lick her puke up off the dirty floor. In fact, the dirty bar bathroom floor, since that's where she belongs.

After that make her suck on my asshole while she fingers her own, using her mouth for lube. Savoring the taste of her asshole. Then start fucking her ass to throat, nice and deep and dirty. After I pump her ass with cum, make her push it out and lick it up off the floor. She doesn't even care that a crowd formed and is cheering her on.

I found the pics the other day. She forgot to send a lot of them to me, she'd only sent me two. I knew all about the fun they'd had. I encourage her to be a scummy slut. I'd let a dog fuck her if she was game for it.

I don't care, as long as she's letting someone make a cheap worthless bitch of her I really don't mind.

Look at her gargling his cum, she's a fucking skank, and it gets me off.

Her having two other women, which I watched and later made the three of them share my cum. Good times.

Nice, what a filthy worthless whore

Post some nudes of her

Dirty Nigger fucking slut

Enjoy.

Did you dump the whore?

TAINTED MEAT

This is her fucking her childhood teddy.

So hot

Glad you like. This was like 4 years ago.

Just curious - what if your girl gets pregnant by another guy? You'll stay?

She's tainted bro.

I bet after that, she would open her holes for anyone who wanted them. Crawling around a filthy bathroom begging for cum. After she drained all the cum, the only thing left is to feed her piss. She objects at first, but after being slapped and spit on and made to admit what a worthless fuckhole she is, she eagerly opens her mouth to swallow piss. Then she just waits, licking the urinals clean, for more cock to use her.

You're tainted, idiot.

Tainted and soft.

Goddanm those tattoos make her look skanky af for real. I bet she started scheming for that nig to come over the second you left. Did she tell you at all who he was? I wonder if she just was easy pussy the guy picked up or if its a black dude she knows.

Posting my trashy ex who did like almost the same shit except hid it all from me, but shes tattooed up and loves nigger dicks and was a huge skank

I'd love to fuck that worthless tramp.

I ain't had a mouth full of nigger cum

>fucking her childhood teddy
>innocent girl
sure thing bro

Stating that as objectively inherently positive makes you mentally tainted (and challenged).

Oh I know she's not sweet or innocent, EVERYONE else thinks she is. This is some other guy fucking her face.

Would you let us fuck her op?

What a dirty whore. You should post videos. Or send whatever you want shared to anonamouseface@gmail

Will make sure people know what kind of whore she is regularly.

Oh look another coal burning nigger lover and her cuck

Maybe.

>let us

Like you need permission to rail a whore

Oh look, another Sup Forumstard who thinks being redpilled is actually something other than just being a misinformed idiot.

Definitely jealous, would love to whore my wife out like this. Sadly she seems resistant to it.

Would love to make that whore eat my ass out after a long day of sweating at work

That's a good point. She prefers guys having her without permission anyway.

if you asshats had any idea what these shitskins really think about this scenario

well shit, where do you two stay lol

Yeah - I was fucking some guy's wife for months. He had no say, she was just a worthless whore that loved loads.

I wouldn't want it myself, but I busted nuts inside that whore every other night until they moved back to France.

Cause stereotypes and generalizations are something that people should care about? Seriously, kill yourself. You are worth less than every black person you despise.

Most of them are extremely annoyed by being fetishized.

This is how I wish she would be every night. Just to whichever random guy she happened to see.

Yet they do it anyway cause pussy

Nice. Here's another guy balls deep in her.

this guy gets it
and you have no idea i wish only good things for you but im sure you invite more grief in your sad shitty life than you realise

Nice man. When i finally caught her she told me about all kinds of shit she did, she used to stop at this black guys house on her way home from work while i was waiting for us to go to dinner and suck him off and usually fuck him raw all in about 10-15 mins, then "he'd send me on my way" she said.

How does that turn someone on ?
not judging but lm really wondering

cause reparations mah nigga

Grim. Oh look, another guy smashing her into next week.

Her ass, or the scenario?

If it's the scenario I get it. If it's the other one you're probably gay.

Dunno. Stuff like this turns some people on though.

>reparations

Oh so they're just retarded. Okay.

l mean the scenario, her ass is great

Fuck yes, dog sluts are the best

Please don't tell me you let an animal fuck this girl

That's how sluts should be treated bruh

I haven't, but I would, and I know she would.

Look at her, who doesn't want a girl who'll do anything and anyone? Who wants a boring bitch who says no? And who's so insecure that they can't stand the fact that their woman doesn't JUST want to fuck them? Any man who says "My woman wants no one but me." is fucking deluded. And lied to by his Woman, who probably wants to fuck his best friend.

Concur wholeheartedly. I want my wife to crave every cock she sees and beg for cum like a cheap worthless whore

Scrum good luck guessing who kid it is bless up

Wanting to fuck someone isn't the same as going and doing it, of course everyone finds other people outside of their relationship attractive and may want to fuck them, but if they go and do it they are fucking garbage

If it's consensual it's not really garbage, but I get your point my dude. I'd fuck his bitch no fucks given.

If they break their mates trust and do it behind their back, sure. If it's known, agreed upon, and even desired, it just is. You may not understand it, but if everyone is happy, more power to them.

Grow up. "Waaahhh, I want a perfect virgin girl who only ever wants me and I don't like the fact that she has ex's".

You enjoy your boring-ass white bread, shit sex life of the same stuff day in and day out, and I'll enjoy the woman myself and my woman are coaxing into playing our rape victim.

For real. I honestly wish my wife was more of a whore before we got together so she had more stories to tell me.

See that's the sort of woman you want in your life.

Yea tbh i started busting nuts to the thought of that and all the other shit she did. Countless times she got drunk at the bar, had some guy drive her home, and sucked him off in his truck for the ride. She'd like purposely get that shitfaced so she'd have to get a ride and she'd go to the bar alone no less

she had to have kissed u with nigger cockbreath

Any chance you're in the TX area?

Is it really JIDF posting all these threads?

I've had plenty of 3somes, but never a 4some.
I want to busy your balls for being a cuck...
But props for that, especially with those. None of them look less than 8.7/10. Well done

Any videos?

No, idiot. Sup Forums and the alt right are the only real shills.