Whats good

whats good

Kai have shum?

Looks good nigger.

fuck me that nig food looks good

God damn it man. I'm a white native southerner in Washington and the ONLY fucking thing I miss about the south is food like this.

That hot sauce any good? Ive been trying to find a good one to keep around the house as a staple.

It's not illegal to cook certain things in Washington. You have google if you need any help with recipes.

>Louisiana Hot Sauce
>not Tabasco

I am disappoint OP

Now that's a goddamn meal.

As a simple vinegar and chili sauce, yes, Louisiana is good. Similar to Texas Pete or Crystal. It isn't very hot but the flavor is nice and it's fairly universally applicable. There are other hot sauces I like more than these but I wouldn't necessarily use them on as many different things, you know?

Not OP, just my two cents.

not OP but Louisiana is a pretty good hot sauce. Very mild, vinegar-y. I also like Tabasco and there's also some kind of mexican hotsauce with a wood cap and some mexican chick on the front that's great.

Thats walmart fried chicken.

You're thinking of Cholula. That's good too.

Louisiana and Crystal are the best of this category to me.

cholula

Need timestamp

I've been looking for a much hotter sauce, but it seems its hard to find one thats very spicy and tastes good. Its either tastes good but is barely spicy, or is spicy but tastes like shit, like gimmick sauces.
Taking recommendations.

Yeah I know, I just can't cook worth a fuck in general. And I live alone so I'm not terribly inclined to learn. I used to be married and my ex wife was a great cook but I didn't learn anything from her, which in retrospect was a sad mistake.

There it is. Thanks, guys

I'll second that notion.

Look up Aardvark. I think it's made in Portland. I'd never heard of it before moving to Seattle but you may be able to track some down or order it by mail. Very nice, pretty hot (made with habaneros), especially good with breakfast I think.

are you nigger?

That all looks pretty good

Everyone should eat black southern food tbh.

live and learn?